• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Will we win out

poorgriz said:
I'm just waiting to see if you can beat an average team. You obviously haven't beaten any good teams yet. And don't bash me for speaking the truth.

giphy.gif

go96griz said:
poorgriz said:
I'm just waiting to see if you can beat an average team. You obviously haven't beaten any good teams yet. And don't bash me for speaking the truth.

Remind me again; who was MSU's signature win? For this exercise we aren't counting moral victories.

That's not the point..

go96griz said:
poorgriz said:

Remind me again; who was MSU's signature win? For this exercise we aren't counting moral victories.

Don't have any.

We are good enough to play with all four upcoming opponents. And we should have a chance to win each. But as always, it will just come down to execution and whether the offense can put up enough points to cover the shortcomings of the D and ST units.

SaskGriz said:
I feel like if we can go 4-0 over the next stretch we should be able to win out.

Throw in a win during the bye week & you’ve got a contender. Got to love Friday’s - cheers.’ :party:

....I would like us to be in a all-out win situation but l don't have that much confidence in the"D"..I say
we lose 2 more...Jensen keeps getting better but defense can't make proper adjustments to win big
games..love 2 be wrong!

Yes I do think we can win out. Especially if Cantwell is out next week. NAU will be a tough one, but very rarely do we lose 2 home games in a year. I think it’s huge having that game at home. UNC is just bad on a whole new level. Heading into Cat-Griz, we should hopefully be 3-0 and the week before we get a nice easy warm up at home while the cats have to play NAU on the road. I think Stitt has learned the importance of this game by now and will know how to keep Murray from running. We’re good at stopping the run, now let’s just see if we can do it in the biggest game of the year. But yes I do think we can win out and have an outside shot at a seed.

poorgriz said:

What's the point of posting this? It's a win-win for you. If Weber loses to Poly, which I believe they will, and the Griz beat them, you won't give the Griz any credit for beating them anyway. You'll say Weber sucks. In fact, don't even bother posting it in two weeks, I just did it for you.

HookedonGriz said:
No we will not win out. We will lose to NAU, and Cookus will throw for 400. But I'm still happy with 8-3.
If that happens and Semore isn’t on the streets...I swear.....

Same goes if Weber runs for 300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poorgriz said:

Hows the same win out thread going over on Bobcat nation??

Win out and you make the playoffs right...that coupled with all your "good losses"

poorgriz said:

And I'm sure when the Griz go on the road and beat Weber you'll come running here to shower them with praise. :roll:

George Ferguson said:
poorgriz said:

What's the point of posting this? It's a win-win for you. If Weber loses to Poly, which I believe they will, and the Griz beat them, you won't give the Griz any credit for beating them anyway. You'll say Weber sucks. In fact, don't even bother posting it in two weeks, I just did it for you.

No, I won't. I'm already on record saying Weber will beat you and I'm sticking with that. However - my buddy watched their game against SUU and their drop off at QB is HUGE, they are a completely different team without Cantwell. If he is healthy against you, you'll lose, If not you'll probably beat them.

I have high hopes. I think we played well against the class of our league in Eastern. Could have beat them but didn't finish. We have shown we can win on the road now so I think we can and will beat Weber. NAU doesn't seem to play well in WaGriz and I think we can handle them too. Then we will dominate and walk all over NCU at home while the cats will lose a road game at NAU. Then it's the cats. A tough game but we will have learned our lessons. We will have a game plan in place to shut down their run game like we did to NDU. We will make Murray beat us with his arm but we all know how that will go. Strong chance we win out.

Depends. Has Semore pulled his head out of his ass yet? Hard to answer the first question when there is so much uncertainty in the second one.

Back