• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM Marketing

Ursa Major said:
The_Real_Chief said:
I stop giving money to the school when students tried to divest everything related to energy, so since thats the industry i work in, i stopped writing checks. I'll send checks to the athletics department and the business school.

Good for you, Chief!! That sends a strong message to those punks and their anti-carbon fuel agenda. Most of them probably believe in science and man-made climate change. :roll:

P.S. I'm in the pharmaceutical business and I say bring back the pulp mills to the Missoula Valley. It will be great for the local economy and our asthma medicine sales have dipped tremendously there since the 80's.

Sexist pig.

Ursa Major said:
The_Real_Chief said:
I stop giving money to the school when students tried to divest everything related to energy, so since thats the industry i work in, i stopped writing checks. I'll send checks to the athletics department and the business school.

Good for you, Chief!! That sends a strong message to those punks and their anti-carbon fuel agenda. Most of them probably believe in science and man-made climate change. :roll:

P.S. I'm in the pharmaceutical business and I say bring back the pulp mills to the Missoula Valley. It will be great for the local economy and our asthma medicine sales have dipped tremendously there since the 80's.

Which explains your troubles with potato & peach farming. Do you do mail order fulfillment? My predaxa & little blue pill purchases should help you hire some of your Russian brides family members to help out. Bastard.

bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
The_Real_Chief said:

Which explains your troubles with potato & peach farming. Do you do mail order fulfillment? My predaxa & little blue pill purchases should help you hire some of your Russian brides family members to help out. Bastard.

Bigdog, my experience in the pharmaceutical industry may have been overstated. My involvement in the field is limited to selling Kirkland brand aspirin tablets to jr. high kids who believe they're purchasing opiates. Costco, ALWAYS Costco!

Patience--you cannot rush perfection!

The relationship between me an UM goes back many years and it means a lot to me. I moved to Texas from Montana where I was able to donate to UM in substantially more amounts than previously, but still a Griz. Thankfully still able to contribute as a Griz.

It's be great to some some recruiting specific marketing. Kids love that stuff and its helps sell programs, especially when they have above average facilities and culture. University of Oregon has an entire website dedicated toward recruiting for football alone. Its really pretty cool www.oregongridiron.com

Another song by the Sons ... for breaks at football games. Appropos to Western MT:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5_Tn-fJ8Kc[/youtube]

Ok, to bore you more, the Sons... have another great tune, "Columbus Stockade Blues." Why not be "corny?" This is MT, for godssake! It's our heritage. Take pride in it. Fight for it. Show those others the hicks win championships! BTW, some neat guitar pickin', here:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGcUy897tv0[/youtube]

Ursa Major said:
A conversation without the hyperbole that is espoused by the fossil fuel industry (the climate deniers).
Of course there is no hyperbole on the Al Gore side. There is a lot of documented data fabrication that damages their cause. If the issue was so clear, this wouldn't be required for the argument.

The_Real_Chief said:
Ursa Major said:
TxGriz said:
Just purchased $10,000 worth of Grizzly silver coins willed to UM Athletics.

:clap: Nice work Tex! Good for you!

Unrelated, where do you live in Texas?

giphy.gif

I looks like hes in Amarillo. But maybe he is just in Amarillo by morning, up from San Antone
Lookin' for eight when they pull that gate....

There's going to be no delight in telling the deniers...see we were right...we're all screwed by then.

The_Real_Chief said:
The alt-left position has always been a turnoff for me but more recently their refusal to address the real cost issues with the University are bigger. UM is grossly overstaffed and overbuilt for the enrollment and their answer is to raise tuition and fees so they don't have to have difficult discussions with faculty. It's that kind of stupidity that makes death spirals. Keep doing the same things and hope things turn differently. I keep supporting the AD, but my support to the general fund will be on hold until I see some action that has a chance.

kemajic said:
The alt-left position has always been a turnoff for me but more recently their refusal to address the real cost issues with the University are bigger. UM is grossly overstaffed and overbuilt for the enrollment and their answer is to raise tuition and fees so they don't have to have difficult discussions with faculty. It's that kind of stupidity that makes death spirals. Keep doing the same things and hope things turn differently. I keep supporting the AD, but my support to the general fund will be on hold until I see some action that has a chance.

i always click on and read every kem post just to make sure that his years long streak of posting nothing but closed-minded, 'um sucks because of liberals', nothing is good enough, and 'things were so much better in the old days' whines remains intact.

i bet i'm not the only one.

kemajic said:
The_Real_Chief said:

"ALT LEFT"? geezus, get a life! Or, get Montanans to pay taxes so that California and the progressive states don't have to support you.

argh! said:
kemajic said:

i always click on and read every kem post just to make sure that his years long streak of posting nothing but closed-minded, 'um sucks because of liberals', nothing is good enough, and 'things were so much better in the old days' whines remains intact.

i bet i'm not the only one.
I love to bring out the progressive claims that conservatives are "closed-minded' because they don't share their superior views. And of course the progressives are so much more tolerant and supportive of free speech, which we are seeing so clearly across campuses today. There are plenty of reasons they are losing.

Speaking of UM administration, what kind of report card do you give them?

TxGriz said:
The relationship between me an UM goes back many years and it means a lot to me. I moved to Texas from Montana where I was able to donate to UM in substantially more amounts than previously, but still a Griz. Thankfully still able to contribute as a Griz.

Hey me too!

kemajic said:
Speaking of UM administration, what kind of report card do you give them?

bad, overall. but that is a generality. not everything done has been bad. it is only fair to point out the positives, too.

Grizzoola said:
Another song by the Sons ... for breaks at football games. Appropos to Western MT:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5_Tn-fJ8Kc[/youtube]

Dude this song is so hard! Definitely need to play this during home games

GrizLA said:
kemajic said:
The_Real_Chief said:

"ALT LEFT"? geezus, get a life! Or, get Montanans to pay taxes so that California and the progressive states don't have to support you.

Lol California supporting people hahahahaha...

How are you enjoying your free energy Montanans are subsidizing for you Californian dbags?

Dont worry, I'm sure the state will see that money you owe us someday.

Back