• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring Game 4/12

According to the stat sheet Huot went 6-6 for 77 yards. Fife 5-10 65 yards, sacked twice. Ah Yat 6-13 for 45 sacked once. Slitter 3-3 for 34 yards and 1 td. Doesn't even list Vidlaks... Which is weird. He had a considerable amount of game time.

curious who seemed to be the mobile
Vidlak seemed to be the most mobile, just unable to go anywhere. None of them are actually mobile. Huot does a nice job rolling out of the pocket and throwing on the run. That kid is legit. Everyone else just looked confused. Didn't see enough of Slitter he completed all 3 of his passes and had a nice TD pass though. Ah Yat and Fife looked like they should be battling for third and fourth string. Vidlak looked like he should drop down to D2. Huot is an FCS caliber QB for sure. Not sure how he's not being talked about more.

Spring game doesn't mean anything overall so I watch new players

Pat hayden looked great as a new d lineman, he was my mvp of game with his presence and energy

Rocker looked good and is good reading his blockers and way bigger than I thought

Tj rausch looked ready to play at this level

The secondary transfers Lawler and Gordon will both start, they covered amazing

Asher coy could be great in the red zone as a full back, big and strong

Klucewich looked solid as did nuce

As for guys I didn't know bj Phillips looked fun as a receiver in the slot and Elijah Brady as redshirt freshman at corner was very impressive

Punting I thought was awful and only Glasgow looked like a real kicker to me

The snaps were bad all game but that takes time

As for qb which too can never take anything from a spring game I thought ah yat made the best and quickest decision making,, was impressed with how our secondary closed on balls that I thought were for sure catches. Ah yat def gets it. Fife looked shook and would make to many reads and wait to long, vidlak kind of looked the same, and if you looked at personal hout who throws a nice ball wasn't playing much against the big boys but there is some thing there for sure.

O line looked fantastic and the new coach was all over them all game

Grossman is back and he is just a monster but def needs to get into game shape again you could seem him catching his breath

Overall impressed with the a lot of the transfers and what we have going on

"O line looked fantastic and the new coach was all over them all game" the coach looks like he is working hard, saw that on tv the other day. Good Job on his part! We needed it.

Back