• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring Game 4/12

GrizWin99

Griz football is back! The spring game kicks off Friday at 6:00 and will be broadcast on SWX Montana and Spectrum.

I am currently out of state and will be unable to watch the game live, and am wondering if anyone has the ability to record the game and post it to YouTube. I am sure there are others in my position, and it is always good to go back and review tape when you can pause/rewind.

I will attempt to stream the game live on the SWX website, but do not have high hopes it will work. Thanks! Go Griz!

Pretty sure it popped up pretty quickly after the game on YouTube last year. Hopefully someone can get it up there for you. Any chance you can watch on the swx app?

Hard to understand why it wouldn’t be on espn plus. I had to bust out the digital bunny ears because people pretty much only stream in this day of age.
For some reason I thought it was on ESPN+ last year but maybe I'm incorrect. It's not listed on there anywhere at the moment. It looks like the link Beware the D posted should work though, which is good for us out of staters.

For some reason I thought it was on ESPN+ last year but maybe I'm incorrect. It's not listed on there anywhere at the moment. It looks like the link Beware the D posted should work though, which is good for us out of staters.
2 years ago it was on ESPN+ it was not last year. Time flies.

Brayton Boyer and Glasgow are each drilling kicks from 30 to 50 yards. They both have strong legs. Boyer gets consistent quick elevation on his field goals. I'm impressed with him.

Why is this stuff still happening in 2024? What is the big deal about letting people all over the US watch the stream? So dumb.

Back