• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring Game 4/12

Seems like Vidlak and Fife have got the majority of snaps and then Ah Yat. Wish they'd put Huot back out there. Vidlak and Fife, very lack luster. I do feel like Fife could be the dude if he gets on the same page as the receivers and makes some better decisions.

Bobby need to be calling McDowell and offering him a full scholly right now..
I disagree. There's so many new parts and scheme. This offense is so very raw and inexperienced at this stage.

The passing game is a whole new design, combined with mostly a new group of OL.

I disagree. There's so many new parts and scheme. This offense is so very raw and inexperienced at this stage.

The passing game is a whole new design, combined with mostly a new group of OL.
Looks very similar to last year to me... Not noticing much of a difference. Unless you forgot what last year looked like. McDowell is a better QB than any of these guys and it's not close. Maybe if McDowell wasn't a good runner, might be close. But McDowell can read a defense way better, better decisions, and an absolute monster with his legs. His energy and fire alone, unmatched.

Looks very similar to last year to me... Not noticing much of a difference. Unless you forgot what last year looked like. McDowell is a better QB than any of these guys and it's not close. Maybe if McDowell wasn't a good runner, might be close. But McDowell can read a defense way better, better decisions, and an absolute monster with his legs. His energy and fire alone, unmatched.
Too early to tell for sure.
I definitely think they're spreading the field better with their passing tree.

The OL isn't in sync and inconsistent. Plus, too many iffy to bad snaps. Running game looks good though.

Back