• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pearl Jam in Washington Griz official!

Htowngriz said:
argh! said:
Htowngriz said:
argh! said:
so you pay attention to taylor swift news? ok.

oh, and critics, please note the ?. whether or not a ? appears is all about the $$. ting dong?
Yep, you missed the point entirely. Shocking.

based on what you wrote, "the point" was up to the reader. i went with what seemed most likely to fit you, as per your egriz persona. of course what i wrote is also pretty open and the reader can insert his or her point at will, too. so there you go. and there you went.

I was simply following your logic that if a band/artist has been around for a while they must suck, then a band/artist that hasn't been around as long must be good. Even you should have been able to follow.

ok... vitalogy or however they spelled it. neil young, they ain't.

i understand these 16 year old kids better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICvkQxMk8eQ&index=5&list=RDMMvF3XgSafZuw

Got my Tix!! :rockon:

(Griz Tix makes you buy 4 tickets if you're able to participate in the Ticketmaster verified "pre-sale")

biga75 said:

(Griz Tix makes you buy 4 tickets if you're able to participate in the Ticketmaster verified "pre-sale")

Same here, done and done baby!

I only bought two, not sure why you had that issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CFallsGriz said:
biga75 said:

Shit...Griz tix strikes again!
Last week, when I was buying Chris Stapleton tickets, their website wouldn't show anything but the VIP packages available, so I overspent on those too. And heaven forbid you try and call them, nothing but a busy signal for hours... :evil:

biga75 said:
CFallsGriz said:
biga75 said:

Shit...Griz tix strikes again!
Last week, when I was buying Chris Stapleton tickets, their website wouldn't show anything but the VIP packages available, so I overspent on those too. And heaven forbid you try and call them, nothing but a busy signal for hours... :evil:

I was able to get presale tickets to Chris Stapleton but struck out this morning on PJ tickets. I guess ill try again when they go on sale to the general public.

grizcountry420 said:
biga75 said:
grizcountry420 said:
biga75 said:

are you keeping all 4?

Only 2 are spoken for at this point.

Id take the other 2 if they are GA..

:D

Unfortunately, they are not GA...They are up in section 229C. I didn't want to try for better and risk not getting any.

biga75 said:
grizcountry420 said:
biga75 said:
grizcountry420 said:
are you keeping all 4?

Unfortunately, they are not GA...They are up in section 229C. I didn't want to try for better and risk not getting any.

Funny... that's where my first try landed me. I took a chance and went through the process again and got way better seats on the East side for $46 more.

For a minute I thought it had gotten away from me when the message popped up, "the promotion code you entered has already been used or is not valid." Fortunately, having been down this road with griztix many times, I had anticipated this possibility and brought some spare chonies to work today. :oops:

CFallsGriz said:
biga75 said:
grizcountry420 said:
biga75 said:

Funny... that's where my first try landed me. I took a chance and went through the process again and got way better seats on the East side for $46 more.

For a minute I thought it had gotten away from me when the message popped up, "the promotion code you entered has already been used or is not valid." Fortunately, having been down this road with griztix many times, I had anticipated this possibility and brought some spare chonies to work today. :oops:

Im gonna try my luck again for GA tickets on Wednesday.

grizcountry420 said:
CFallsGriz said:
biga75 said:
grizcountry420 said:

My patience paid off. After a half hour on hold with the box office, a nice lady named Ann was able to refund me the two extra tickets :thumb:

biga75 said:
grizcountry420 said:
CFallsGriz said:
biga75 said:

My patience paid off. After a half hour on hold with the box office, a nice lady named Ann was able to refund me the two extra tickets :thumb:

Nice. That was really stupid how you had to purchase 4 tickets to begin with.

griz5700 said:
Anyone go to the 2012 Pearl Jam show in the Adams Center? Concert was insane.

Can't wait for Aug. 13.

With my oldest daughter
It was loud and rockin
Think first one in WaGriz was my favorite though

I think I have a bootleg from Adams Center if you want to pm me

Luckily I won my 10C lottery for Missoula and both Seattle shows, so didn't have to go this route, though I was also selected for today as well. Could have bought eight more for Zoo. If it was this hectic today, I'm guessing the general sale next week will be annoying for a lot of people too.

this has to be the most looked-forward-to trip to a museum in egriz history. ok, kem and greenie came to mind as i wrote that, so maybe not, but... moma it still ain't.

Back