• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pearl Jam in Washington Griz official!

mtgrizzly said:
Already got my rooms booked, can’t wait.

Me too.
I also signed up to hopefully be selected to purchase tix in the "pre-sale". I hope I can snag some before they go on sale to the general public.

biga75 said:
mtgrizzly said:
Already got my rooms booked, can’t wait.

Me too.
I also signed up to hopefully be selected to purchase tix in the "pre-sale". I hope I can snag some before they go on sale to the general public.

Same here, keeping my fingers crossed 🤞

Htowngriz said:
argh! said:
yay, more chances to live in the past! yay!

Don't worry, I hear T Swift is thinking about a show there too.

so you pay attention to taylor swift news? ok.

oh, and critics, please note the ?. whether or not a ? appears is all about the $$. ting dong?

argh! said:
Htowngriz said:
argh! said:

oh, and critics, please note the ?. whether or not a ? appears is all about the $$. ting dong?

Das Racist.

Not exactly sure why a few people have to try to shit on the thread. Reflexive, I guess. And as to living in the past, pretty sure PJ is still as relevant as ever.

Saw them in the Adam's Center mid-90's-ish, and again from the stadium later. We will be there with mother f*cking bells on, tearing a hole in it.

If you don't like this, I don't wanna know ya

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S73ypK3As8I[/youtube]

CFallsGriz said:
Not exactly sure why a few people have to try to shit on the thread. Reflexive, I guess. And as to living in the past, pretty sure PJ is still as relevant as ever.

Saw them in the Adam's Center mid-90's-ish, and again from the stadium later. We will be there with mother f*cking bells on, tearing a hole in it.

CFalls, great post. It doesn't bother me one bit if someone doesn't like Pearl Jam or rock music or whatever. Everybody has their own tastes in music. But two comments in this thread were just really unintelligent. The living in the past comment is not intelligent, given Pearl Jam is probably actually more relevant than they've ever been. Don't believe it. Watch what happens when tickets for these seven shows go on sale. Second, in the first thread I started last week, more than one person was worried about the concert hurting the stadium. LOL. Really? Again, folks who are worried about that don't understand PJ and what they're about now. It's not the early 90's mosh pit days anymore. And IF something gets broke in the stadium, I'm 150 percent sure, the band, or insurance, will be more than happy to take care of it.

George Ferguson said:
CFallsGriz said:

CFalls, great post. It doesn't bother me one bit if someone doesn't like Pearl Jam or rock music or whatever. Everybody has their own tastes in music. But two comments in this thread were just really unintelligent. The living in the past comment is not intelligent, given Pearl Jam is probably actually more relevant than they've ever been. Don't believe it. Watch what happens when tickets for these seven shows go on sale. Second, in the first thread I started last week, more than one person was worried about the concert hurting the stadium. LOL. Really? Again, folks who are worried about that don't understand PJ and what they're about now. It's not the early 90's mosh pit days anymore. And IF something gets broke in the stadium, I'm 150 percent sure, the band, or insurance, will be more than happy to take care of it.

sorry, but pearl jam is a used-to-was band, as defined by vedder's use of an old man-style lyrics monitor. and hey, if somebody is going to put this thread on a football message board, then people are going to comment, and some of us who think pj has become something of a parody of themselves are a part of that.

what's front line and current is those chinese kids kicking out really creative, rap-with-an-asian-twist videos, making rap relevant again.

argh! said:
Htowngriz said:
argh! said:

Yep, you missed the point entirely. Shocking.

Paytonlives said:
Sam A. Blitz said:
Would be even better if Todd Snider opened for them.

YES!!! I would go just to see the faces of the
PJ fans.

I feel like a lot of PJ fans would dig him.

B double-E double-R UN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Htowngriz said:
argh! said:
Htowngriz said:
argh! said:

based on what you wrote, "the point" was up to the reader. i went with what seemed most likely to fit you, as per your egriz persona. of course what i wrote is also pretty open and the reader can insert his or her point at will, too. so there you go. and there you went.

argh! said:
George Ferguson said:
CFallsGriz said:

sorry, but pearl jam is a used-to-was band, as defined by vedder's use of an old man-style lyrics monitor. and hey, if somebody is going to put this thread on a football message board, then people are going to comment, and some of us who think pj has become something of a parody of themselves are a part of that.

what's front line and current is those chinese kids kicking out really creative, rap-with-an-asian-twist videos, making rap relevant again.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
So MANY layers

Who is Pearl Jam? Do people really attempt to put pearls, or fake pearls you buy at the hobby store, up their butt and tamp them with a stick?

Paytonlives said:
Sam A. Blitz said:

PJ fans.

Love the dude. What a goofy bastard he is. Met him years ago at a little festival in Idaho. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I tend to be a fairly quick thinker and can usually stay ahead of the conversation. Most of the time it wasn't until midway through the next drink when I would realize the significance of a something he said. Guy has a way with words.

signedbewildered said:
Paytonlives said:
Sam A. Blitz said:

PJ fans.

Love the dude. What a goofy bastard he is. Met him years ago at a little festival in Idaho. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I tend to be a fairly quick thinker and can usually stay ahead of the conversation. Most of the time it wasn't until midway through the next drink when I would realize the significance of a something he said. Guy has a way with words.

Challis? You meet him by the doublewide?

PS: I like Pearl Jam. Very good musicians. Snider is a gem though.

argh! said:
Htowngriz said:
argh! said:
Htowngriz said:

based on what you wrote, "the point" was up to the reader. i went with what seemed most likely to fit you, as per your egriz persona. of course what i wrote is also pretty open and the reader can insert his or her point at will, too. so there you go. and there you went.

I was simply following your logic that if a band/artist has been around for a while they must suck, then a band/artist that hasn't been around as long must be good. Even you should have been able to follow.

Sam A. Blitz said:
signedbewildered said:
Paytonlives said:
Sam A. Blitz said:

PJ fans.

Challis? You meet him by the doublewide?

PS: I like Pearl Jam. Very good musicians. Snider is a gem though.

@ The Lodge. Most of the guys come down there after the show, then on to the campfire or whatever... Then, well I usually start forgetting things at that point but usually the sun comes up and we do it all over again .

Back