• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU working on another Quality Loss

Northern Colorado’s defensive coordinator should be fired! I have never seen a deliberate non pass rush in my life. These coaches didn’t give the kids a chance to win. Jensen will make them look like the homers they are. Horrible horrible defensive coordination.

nzone said:
Northern Colorado’s defensive coordinator should be fired! I have never seen a deliberate non pass rush in my life. These coaches didn’t give the kids a chance to win. Jensen will make them look like the homers they are. Horrible horrible defensive coordination.

69 looked like he was waiting for the pizza guy half the time, never seen that before.

jodcon said:
MT Head Guy said:
Cats did what we couldn't last year in Colorado.

Which has nothing to do with 2017, but you probably don't get that.

What it shows is thatNorthern Colorado is a tough place to play. They made both the Griz and Cats look bad down there. Cats were lucky to win today. Griz couldn’t pull it out last year. Both totally frustrating games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is not a tough place to play, we lost because we were a terrible team at the end of last year and you can make your own conclusions on your game.

nzone said:

......UNC defense....will rush.....Jensen.....no sitting back....scared of his....running ability.....

ordigger said:
grizpsych said:
Is it just me, or do UNC and MSU look to be on a different level than the Griz... Two levels worse.

It looked to me that Tech could give them both a run for their money today.

....Western would....probably beat them.....then.....using your scenario........ :lame:

MT Head Guy said:
jodcon said:
MT Head Guy said:
Cats did what we couldn't last year in Colorado.

Which has nothing to do with 2017, but you probably don't get that.

Didn’t say it did - you made that up genius.

Ok thanks for clarifying, actually thought you were bigsky33 following up on an earlier similar comment, my fault.

jodcon said:
It is not a tough place to play, we lost because we were a terrible team at the end of last year and you can make your own conclusions on your game.
The Cats played a sloppy game. That is the bottom line. Lucky to escape. We are going to have to live with Murray this year. They will not burn Rovigs redshirt unles he gets hurt. Murray shows glimpses but needs much more consistency.

The. Griz have a good one in Jensen. Looking forward to Rovig or seeing Bauman next year. Who knows, Murray may get it together. He has some great skills to build on.

When I say NC is tough place to play, Ian talking About the atmosphere there. You have to bring your own energy. Kind of like Idaho ST

bigsky33 said:
jodcon said:
The Cats played a sloppy game. That is the bottom line. Lucky to escape. We are going to have to live with Murray this year. They will not burn Rovigs redshirt unles he gets hurt. Murray shows glimpses but needs much more consistency.

The. Griz have a good one in Jensen. Looking forward to Rovig or seeing Bauman next year. Who knows, Murray may get it together. He has some great skills to build on.

Well that was objective, there may be hope for you yet. They really should have beaten them worse, they dominated the stats.

Bottom line - Cats got the win on the road and they needed it. Jeff Chowder is going to have some pressure on his buns next year if there is not some serious improvement. The offense is bad. Very one dimensional. If Semore is Stitt’s kryponite, then the Cats OC is Chowder’s. (That and he does not have a serviceable passing QB).

As soon as northern colorado made the decision to "play not to lose" they were effed. That started when they got the ball to start the second half and went through the end of the game. Why teams do that I will never understand.

A win is a win, but the Cats look really bad IMO.

HookedonGriz said:
As soon as northern colorado made the decision to "play not to lose" they were effed. That started when they got the ball to start the second half and went through the end of the game. Why teams do that I will never understand.

A win is a win, but the Cats look really bad IMO.

...UNC offense.....was the same....both halves.....bad.....

Copper Griz said:
Bottom line - Cats got the win on the road and they needed it. Jeff Chowder is going to have some pressure on his buns next year if there is not some serious improvement. The offense is bad. Very one dimensional. If Semore is Stitt’s kryponite, then the Cats OC is Chowder’s. (That and he does not have a serviceable passing QB).
Exactly, a win is a win. Regardless of how pretty. In 08 or 09, I think we beat Idaho State by one point or something like that, then went on to play in the chipper. In 11’ we beat Western Oregon? central Oregon? One of the d2 Oregons by just three points, then went on to the semi finals. Point is, good teams have bad days. That said, MSU played pretty poorly, and Murray is not a good QB. But the team as a whole has some players and could be a whole hell of a lot better if they had a passing game. Hope we don’t have to listen to any more “didn’t look very good in their wins” type of crap. A win is a win is a win!

Back