• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU working on another Quality Loss

PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
....except I did.....and I didn't....feel good....after any....of the losses.....hell....the last place team....in the MVC...will have almost.....all quality.....losses.....but doesn't mean....shit.....they still....finish last.....

No, the last place team in the MVC won't all have quality losses. You obviously don't know what a quality loss is.

....you must have....OCD.....

No, just football knowledge.

No quality losses for this last place MV team. Losing 52-0 to NDSU is not a. quality loss.

Eastern Illinois Terre Haute, Ind. L 20-22 Box Score
9/9/2017 at Tennessee Knoxville, Tenn. L 7-42 Box Score
9/16/2017 at Liberty Lynchburg, Va. L 41-42 Box Score
9/30/2017 * at Illinois State Normal, Ill. L 13-24 Box Score
10/7/2017 * North Dakota State Terre Haute, Ind. L 0-52 Box Score
10/14/2017 * at South Dakota Vermillion, S.D. L 6-56 Box Score
10/21/2017 * Southern Illinois Terre Haute, Ind. L 24-45

....of course....my point was....there is no.....such thing as....a quality loss....just like....there is no....such thing....as a bad win.....a loss....is a loss....is a loss.....and I would....much rather....win....

grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:
No, the last place team in the MVC won't all have quality losses. You obviously don't know what a quality loss is.

No quality losses for this last place MV team. Losing 52-0 to NDSU is not a. quality loss.

....of course....my point was....there is no.....such thing as....a quality loss....just like....there is no....such thing....as a bad win.....a loss....is a loss....is a loss.....and I would....much rather....win....

Actually, that is not what you said. This is what you said: "the last place team....in the MVC...will have almost.....all quality.....losses". As I said and showed, they won't and they don't.

Feel free to spew your cliches, but there are distinct differences in the quality of wins and the quality of losses.

PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:

Actually, that is not what you said. This is what you said: "the last place team....in the MVC...will have almost.....all quality.....losses". As I said and showed, they won't and they don't.

Feel free to spew your cliches, but there are distinct differences in the quality of wins and the quality of losses.

...I was painting....with a broad....brush....forgot I was....talking to a guy....that only....uses a.....rigger.....

grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:

...I was painting....with a broad....brush....forgot I was....talking to a guy....that only....uses a.....rigger.....

Actually, you didn't have a clue about what you were saying, and you write so imprecisely that you don't even know what you said.

PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:

Actually, you didn't have a clue about what you were saying, and you write so imprecisely that you don't even know what you said.

....I can tell....that you are....the type of guy.....that has....regularly scheduled......love making....with the entire......thing scripted......

grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:

....I can tell....that you are....the type of guy.....that has....regularly scheduled......love making....with the entire......thing scripted......

Lolol

grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:

So, uh... that... that’s not a normal thing? :rip:

bigsky33 said:
grzz said:
jodcon said:
MT Head Guy said:
Cats did what we couldn't last year in Colorado.

Which has nothing to do with 2017, but you probably don't get that.
UNC also graduated a QB who is on the Vikings practice squad. Last year's UNC team wins that game today. Bad comparison.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
No, the Griz played like crap that day. I watched it. And, the Cats played like crap today. Your making that assumption is bogus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Both can be true you know. The Griz without a doubt played like crap last year AND the QB who started for NoCo against the Griz last year is significantly better than the one who started for NoCo against the cats yesterday.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back