• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Junior Day List

WyomingGrizFan said:
So what the hell, now, is 'junior day?'

This is the very first that I've ever heard of it. Which, of course, doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot, I know that! but, is this like Griz Camp or something like that?

Think of it more like an invited meet and great. Players get to see the campus, meet the coaches and players and watch the team in a scrimmage. You probably haven't heard much about it because in the past it was not as well covered and honesty not as important to previous coaches.

But Stitt does not like to give out an offer until he gets time with the player on campus and is able to give them a written/ oral test to see the compatibility with the program. This is in complete contrast to the kittie coach who to this point has offered what seems like 60 to 80 guys.

I'll be honest, I never really covered this in the past, but Stitt has made it clear that this is one of the most important days on his recruiting calandar.

Paytonlives said:
WyomingGrizFan said:
So what the hell, now, is 'junior day?'

This is the very first that I've ever heard of it. Which, of course, doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot, I know that! but, is this like Griz Camp or something like that?

Think of it more like an invited meet and great. Players get to see the campus, meet the coaches and players and watch the team in a scrimmage. You probably haven't heard much about it because in the past it was not as well covered and honesty not as important to previous coaches.

But Stitt does not like to give out an offer until he gets time with the player on campus and is able to give them a written/ oral test to see the compatibility with the program. This is in complete contrast to the kittie coach who to this point has offered what seems like 60 to 80 guys.

I'll be honest, I never really covered this in the past, but Stitt has made it clear that this is one of the most important days on his recruiting calandar.

stitt may be ahead of the curve on this,,,,as it will be even more important if signing day begins in December .......

Paytonlives said:
braves84 said:
no gabe sulser?

Not reported... hard to believe that he wasn't there...

I am pretty certain he was there. I think he's just keeping his recruiting close to the chest which is smart. He can keep all of his options open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funkhauser just received an offer from University of Hawaii...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back