• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Junior Day List

Paytonlives said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/falcon_gridiron/status/852944432466989056[/tweet]

These guys are Brett Accimus WR Woodinville,WA, Sam Weldon QB Spokane,WA, Cade Beresford OL Woodinville,WA and Nash Fouch S Woodinvile,WA.

grizfan1984 said:
Paytonlives said:
grizfan1984 said:
Hope you don't mind me helping Payton

Not at all... added them
The kids with Shuman are Conor Quick, Trevor Welnel, and Daniel Jose. I'm about 95% positive that Gabe Sulser was their too but no confirmation yet

Would be stunned if Gabe was not there... Help me with Joses position and size.

Paytonlives said:
grizfan1984 said:
Paytonlives said:
grizfan1984 said:
Hope you don't mind me helping Payton

Not at all... added them
The kids with Shuman are Conor Quick, Trevor Welnel, and Daniel Jose. I'm about 95% positive that Gabe Sulser was their too but no confirmation yet

Defensive back 5'11" 170 lbs

Tanner and Corbin Wood of Ennis and Mark Estes of Drummond were there. Three of the best athletes from the Class C ranks. I'm pretty high on Estes.

grizfan1984 said:
Paytonlives said:
grizfan1984 said:
Paytonlives said:
Not at all... added them

Defensive back 5'11" 170 lbs
Thanks... will add

VimSince03 said:
Tanner and Corbin Wood of Ennis and Mark Estes of Drummond were there. Three of the best athletes from the Class C ranks. I'm pretty high on Estes.

Thank... Added

And as always thanks for all you do for the Montana Kids, it is very appreciated.

helcat said:
Shuman, Quick,RB-LB Seth Schneider, and Trevor Welnel are the Helena Capital kids

Seth Schneider that makes more sense I thought it was Daniel Jose that is #31 on Capital roster thanks for clearing that up

So what the hell, now, is 'junior day?'

This is the very first that I've ever heard of it. Which, of course, doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot, I know that! but, is this like Griz Camp or something like that?

Latest posts

Back