• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

HAMMER,SNOWLAKES AND THE LAW

CDAGRIZ said:
argh! said:
i saw a license plate on a corvette a few days ago that said 'pogue mahon' or some similar attempt at 'kiss my ass' in gaelic. the guy walked into a supermarket at the same time as i did, so i took the opportunity to tell him to go f*** himself and his small penis car. he didn't seem to like that, but hey, he told me to kiss his ass.

i'd deal with hammer in a similar way if i was offended by his plate, not complain to mommy.

So brave.

i was wearing my best dress and said it with a smile. the point was, if you put some douche bag thing on your license plate, you'll get treated in kind. maybe i'm the only one left on this site who thinks something like 'ftc' is pretty pathetic and invites an in-kind response, but hey, your endless attempts at being funny chased most of those i respected away, so i guess i'm alone.

argh! said:
CDAGRIZ said:
argh! said:
i saw a license plate on a corvette a few days ago that said 'pogue mahon' or some similar attempt at 'kiss my ass' in gaelic. the guy walked into a supermarket at the same time as i did, so i took the opportunity to tell him to go f*** himself and his small penis car. he didn't seem to like that, but hey, he told me to kiss his ass.

i'd deal with hammer in a similar way if i was offended by his plate, not complain to mommy.

So brave.

i was wearing my best dress and said it with a smile. the point was, if you put some douche bag thing on your license plate, you'll get treated in kind. maybe i'm the only one left on this site who thinks something like 'ftc' is pretty pathetic and invites an in-kind response, but hey, your endless attempts at being funny chased most of those i respected away, so i guess i'm alone.
An acronym cop? Good work if you can get it.

argh! said:
CDAGRIZ said:
argh! said:

So brave.

Do you post on the big board even though friends think you shouldn't? When you are alone in the half-light of the monitor, does all existence seem to fade to a being of your soul and memories? Eventually, all posts merge into one, and eGriz runs through it. eGriz was formed by the world’s great Cat grad, and runs over servers in the basements of Cat fans' mothers. In some of the posts are timeless missives. Within the missives are the words, and some of the words are theirs.

EverettGriz said:
jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Your Russian mail order bride score some Imperia from the comrades back home again?

Negra Modelo. Friday is fish taco night at the house. :thumb:

Oh Yeah? Friday is pizza (and a beer or two) night at our place, has been since my kids were little.

Solid tradition.

What kind of beer do your kids enjoy?

Based on their attempts to hide beer in the garage, whatever was cheap.

Now I see Makers 46 and Crown in the cupboard, apparently their tastes have evolved.

jodcon said:
EverettGriz said:
jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
Negra Modelo. Friday is fish taco night at the house. :thumb:

Oh Yeah? Friday is pizza (and a beer or two) night at our place, has been since my kids were little.

Solid tradition.

What kind of beer do your kids enjoy?

Based on their attempts to hide beer in the garage, whatever was cheap.

Now I see Makers 46 and Crown in the cupboard, apparently their tastes have evolved.

:lol:

argh! said:
CDAGRIZ said:
argh! said:

So brave.

Maybe a douchbag bag is just what you need , might calm that itch.

CDAGRIZ said:
argh! said:
CDAGRIZ said:
argh! said:

😁

So brave.

Do you post on the big board even though friends think you shouldn't? When you are alone in the half-light of the monitor, does all existence seem to fade to a being of your soul and memories? Eventually, all posts merge into one, and eGriz runs through it. eGriz was formed by the world’s great Cat grad, and runs over servers in the basements of Cat fans' mothers. In some of the posts are timeless missives. Within the missives are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
:clap: :clap: :clap: This post is brilliance in motion.

argh! said:
CDAGRIZ said:
argh! said:

So brave.

I respect you argh! cdagriz is a little boy with less testosterone than you.

GoldenEagle said:
argh! said:
CDAGRIZ said:
argh! said:

So brave.

:lol: :lol:
Dude, so much more! I don't think I could ever gather the strength it must take to confront a stranger at a grocery store when a license plate triggered me. That's why I called it brave.

GoldenEagle said:
argh! said:
CDAGRIZ said:
argh! said:

So brave.

I see it's another banner Friday night in the trailer for GE tuned into his rivals football board. :lol:

Hard to fathom my life Sucking that bad.

Ursa Major said:
GoldenEagle said:
argh! said:
CDAGRIZ said:
So brave.

I see it's another banner Friday night in the trailer for GE tuned into his rivals football board. :lol:

With your low mental acuity I'm surprised you can fathom anything.

GoldenEagle said:
Ursa Major said:
GoldenEagle said:
argh! said:

That's cute! Do you think it's an appearance thing or more a personality problem that explains your lack of relationships and connections with other humans? Which other rival backwater football boards do you spend your weekends on? I pity you and your isolation. Keep your chin up slugger!

GoldenEagle said:
Ursa Major said:
GoldenEagle said:
argh! said:

Including his life sucking as much as yours. Like he said. Do better.

Ursa Major said:
GoldenEagle said:
Ursa Major said:
GoldenEagle said:

That's cute! Do you think it's an appearance thing or more a personality problem that explains your lack of relationships and connections with other humans? Which other rival backwater football boards do you spend your weekends on? I pity you and your isolation. Keep your chin up slugger!

I focus on egriz this time of year as it is the most pathetic fan base I can find. As an alumnus of The University of Montana I see it as my academic duty to ridicule the people who embarrass my school.

GoldenEagle said:
Ursa Major said:
GoldenEagle said:
Ursa Major said:

I focus on egriz this time of year as it is the most pathetic fan base I can find.

You are in luck, my friend! I'm informed and believe there is a website with a few posters called RedHome, or RedRocket, or something, that has 3-4 posts per day regarding the EWCC Eagles. You're welcome.

CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
Ursa Major said:
GoldenEagle said:

I focus on egriz this time of year as it is the most pathetic fan base I can find.

You are in luck, my friend! I'm informed and believe there is a website with a few posters called RedHome, or RedRocket, or something, that has 3-4 posts per day regarding the EWCC Eagles. You're welcome.
Weak

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
Ursa Major said:

Weak

Maybe it is. Not sure, I've never visited the site.

CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:

Weak

Maybe it is. Not sure, I've never visited the site.
Well if you did visit the site you might learn something about football. I doubt it would hold your attention as it is devoid of the adolescent noise you seem to enjoy.

GoldenEagle said:
Ursa Major said:
GoldenEagle said:
Ursa Major said:

I focus on egriz this time of year as it is the most pathetic fan base I can find. As an alumnus of The University of Montana I see it as my academic duty to ridicule the people who embarrass my school.

Right. When was the last time you legally and consentually touched a woman? What's winter like for you? Is it other teams basketball and hockey sites? Sorry this in-person relationships thing is so tough for you little guy! It's probably just a simple inferiority mixed with some social anxiety.

Best of luck!

Back