• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Feels good to be...

GE1963 said:
Simple fact. Cal Poly dominated the griz yesterday and gave that game away. The luck of the griz will not help you next week.

The griz better get it together because a better team than you played yesterday is coming for a visit next week.
agreed, but a terrible Griz team had the mighty Eags beat last year and gave the game away. The fact is good teams find a way to win and the Griz won yesterday. Underestimate that team at your own risk next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

GoosetownGriz said:
GE1963 said:
Simple fact. Cal Poly dominated the griz yesterday and gave that game away. The luck of the griz will not help you next week.

The griz better get it together because a better team than you played yesterday is coming for a visit next week.
agreed, but a terrible Griz team had the mighty Eags beat last year and gave the game away. The fact is good teams find a way to win and the Griz won yesterday. Underestimate that team at your own risk next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The EAGS will not underestimate the griz. Baldwin and staff are excellent at game planning. The griz secondary is going to look lost on Saturday.

GE1963 said:

Sorry, the only thing that matters is the score, 21-14, Griz won.

Now you are finally going to play a good team.

Griz fans just need to come to terms that your team has no answer for the EAGS offense or defense. I think you as griz fans just need to sit down, be quiet and absorb the butt kicking you are going to receive on Saturday. I hope this defeat will help you grow emotionally and add perspective to your life.

I will raise a stein of Cold Smoke in honor of the defeated griz.

GE1963 said:

Griz fans just need to come to terms that your team has no answer for the EAGS offense or defense. I think you as griz fans just need to sit down, be quiet and absorb the butt kicking you are going to receive on Saturday. I hope this defeat will help you grow emotionally and add perspective to your life.

Nothing would be more sobering than if we had to live in that shithole you guys hail from. That inbred cesspool must really open your eyes to the poverty of intellect that is Cheney on a daily basis! Only your ignorance keeps you from choosing suicide, because no one with half a brain would live there, let alone be a "fan" of that dung heap. But hey, we could lose the game and everything would be just fine for us. ;)

GE1963 said:

When are you guys going to play a good team?

GrizPony said:
GE1963 said:

Nothing would be more sobering than if we had to live in that shithole you guys hail from. That inbred cesspool must really open your eyes to the poverty of intellect that is Cheney on a daily basis! Only your ignorance keeps you from choosing suicide, because no one with half a brain would live there, let alone be a "fan" of that dung heap. But hey, we could lose the game and everything would be just fine for us. ;)

Ouch, your retort cuts like a scalpel.
The griz offense has not seen a secondary with the blanket coverage and closing speed the EAGS bring. Your QB needs to be very accurate tomorrow. His accuracy in the past few games has been off. In addition, your receivers can’t drop balls like they frequently do.

As for the griz secondary, they can’t botch coverage assignments like in the past and need to miraculously improve their tackling skills by tomorrow. Don’t even think about a spy, you will need all of the mid to deep coverage you can get or additional pass rushers. Either way, it is going to be a long, frustrating day for the griz tomorrow.

Well, egriz is boring me now, but I will stop by some of your tailgate parties tomorrow. See you then.

GoldenEagle

I just watched the EAGS mangle the kitties again today on ROOT. Even though the EAGS destroyed the kitties, the kitties are going to crush the griz this year. The griz do not match up well with the kitties because the kitties are so much stronger than the griz on the defensive and offensive lines this year.

Oh, and I now see why the fans on egriz make fun of Cody Kirk. You egriz are jealous because he declined you and went to Bozeman. Cody Kirk would have been your best running back the last three years.

GE1963 said:
I just watched the EAGS mangle the kitties again today on ROOT. Even though the EAGS destroyed the kitties, the kitties are going to crush the griz this year. The griz do not match up well with the kitties because the kitties are so much stronger than the griz on the defensive and offensive lines this year.

Oh, and I now see why the fans on egriz make fun of Cody Kirk. You egriz are jealous because he declined you and went to Bozeman. Cody Kirk would have been your best running back the last three years.

So, the 'scats are "so much stronger on the defensive lines? Is that why EWU's punter never saw the field the ENTIRE GAME? Is that why EWU was 8 for 8 on TD's in the game? Because of MSU's incredibly strong defensive line?

And regarding Kirk, he's a 'scat legacy and there wasn't a shot in hell he was EVER going to be a Griz.

So much fail in your post....SO much....

AZGrizFan said:
GE1963 said:

So, the 'scats are "so much stronger on the defensive lines? Is that why EWU's punter never saw the field the ENTIRE GAME? Is that why EWU was 8 for 8 on TD's in the game? Because of MSU's incredibly strong defensive line?

And regarding Kirk, he's a 'scat legacy and there wasn't a shot in hell he was EVER going to be a Griz.

So much fail in your post....SO much....

Yes, the EAGS easily handled the kitties defensive line. The kitties will not need an especially strong defensive line to beat the griz. That is my point.

So you are telling me that the griz didn't recruit Cody Kirk?

Geddes said:
No, the Griz did not really recruit Kirk. He was a great player at Frenchtown, but like AZ said, there was no chance of him going to U of M.

http://m.missoulian.com/sports/coll...11e2-abdf-001a4bcf887a.html?mobile_touch=true

Geddes,
Thanks for the info on Cody Kirk's story. Now I understand why AZGrizFan called him a Bobcat legacy. I was impressed with him yesterday. Powerful with good balance and that seemingly lost skill of putting a hand on the turf to regain balance.

GE1963 said:
Geddes said:
No, the Griz did not really recruit Kirk. He was a great player at Frenchtown, but like AZ said, there was no chance of him going to U of M.

http://m.missoulian.com/sports/coll...11e2-abdf-001a4bcf887a.html?mobile_touch=true

Geddes,
Thanks for the info on Cody Kirk's story. Now I understand why AZGrizFan called him a Bobcat legacy. I was impressed with him yesterday. Powerful with good balance and that seemingly lost skill of putting a hand on the turf to regain balance.

He was quite a bit smaller in high school, but still ran with that intensity. I have great disdain (unhealthy even..) for the Bobcats, but watching his success has been pretty cool.

GE1963 said:
Geddes said:

Geddes,

I'm not sure how much I trust that article. First, it refers to Cody Kirk's mom as "Connie" when everyone knows he is the love child of Mama Fratelli and Tim Riggins. Second, it says his uncle played on a "'84 championship team." Pretty shoddy fact checking.

Feels good to be......

A fan of the Eastern Washington Eagles, a team that is in the heads of the worst egriz posters, like AG1.

GE1963 said:
Feels good to be......

A fan of the Eastern Washington Eagles, a team that is in the heads of the worst egriz posters, like AG1.

The feel-good feeling is the meth. I'm told it goes away. Please update us tomorrow at 7:00 a.m. We know you'll be up.

CDAGRIZ said:
GE1963 said:
Feels good to be......

The feel-good feeling is the meth. I'm told it goes away. Please update us tomorrow at 7:00 a.m. We know you'll be up.

You are jealous I didn't mention you with AG1. Keep showing your bitterness toward EWU and you might be mentioned with that bitter little girl AG1.

GE1963 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GE1963 said:
Feels good to be......

You are jealous I didn't mention you with AG1. Keep showing your bitterness toward EWU and you might be mentioned with that bitter little girl AG1.

Mmmkay. Rad post.

GE1963 said:
Feels good to be......

Congratulations, from the looks of the crowd today you're one of a chosen few.

jodcon said:
GE1963 said:
Feels good to be......

Congratulations, from the looks of the crowd today you're one of a chosen few.

This from a griz fan who's stadium was empty today. "Loud and Cold" helped you against CC?

Back