• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Feels good to be...

GE1963 said:
So, are the Griz ever going to have a vertical passing game or is just going to be dink and dunk, short routes etc. Better hope your running game can move the ball cause your short passing game is not gonna cut it against real defenses.

This is a pretty funny, and dumb, comment. Coming into today's game, the Griz were ranked 2nd in the nation in yard per catch (17.91). Only averaged 16 yards today.

PlayerRep said:
GE1963 said:
So, are the Griz ever going to have a vertical passing game or is just going to be dink and dunk, short routes etc. Better hope your running game can move the ball cause your short passing game is not gonna cut it against real defenses.

This is a pretty funny, and dumb, comment. Coming into today's game, the Griz were ranked 2nd in the nation in yard per catch (17.91). Only averaged 16 yards today.

FIRE THE OC(S)!!!!

pussycatkillerz said:
AZGrizFan said:
GE1963 said:
Your rhetoric against the “Cats” is quite one-dimensional. There are much bigger sharks out there than the Cats. I must commend biga75 for supporting his team. However, long term, I have doubts your season will be as prosperous as you Griz fans think.

I watched the game today and noticed a huge difference between your #1s and backups. Such lack of depth and even less experience against good opponents doesn’t bode well for long-term success. I expected significantly more domination against your opponent today. Actually, the way the Griz let up is kind of a sign of weakness.

:lol: :lol:

+1 :lol:
:lol: :lol:

I guess when you can’t articulate an intelligent retort, you resort to childish emoticons. simply a flacid response to my questions.

I realize you Griz have a single-minded hate for the Cats, but once again, I am not a Cat fan. Now, focus your alcohol-affected synapses. Do an objective assessment of your team and then ask yourself, are we really a good team?

GE1963 said:
Your rhetoric against the “Cats” is quite one-dimensional. There are much bigger sharks out there than the Cats. I must commend biga75 for supporting his team. However, long term, I have doubts your season will be as prosperous as you Griz fans think.

I watched the game today and noticed a huge difference between your #1s and backups. Such lack of depth and even less experience against good opponents doesn’t bode well for long-term success. I expected significantly more domination against your opponent today. Actually, the way the Griz let up is kind of a sign of weakness.

This is another really dumb comment. How much more domination can there be than this? 38-0 after less than 16 minutes. The Griz opponent had 15 yards of total offense half way through the second quarter. The opponent got its first 1st down with about 6 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter.

GE1963 said:
I guess when you can’t articulate an intelligent retort, you resort to childish emoticons. simply a flacid response to my questions.

I realize you Griz have a single-minded hate for the Cats, but once again, I am not a Cat fan. Now, focus your alcohol-affected synapses. Do an objective assessment of your team and then ask yourself, are we really a good team?

You're too big of an idiot to be a Cat fan.

GE1963 said:

Forgive me if I've already mentioned it, but...
DAMN, IT FEELS FUCKING FANTASTIC TO BE UNDEFEATED!!! :thumb: :thumb:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuUi-CFrdvA[/youtube]

GE1963 said:

I realize you Griz have a single-minded hate for the Cats, but once again, I am not a Cat fan. Now, focus your alcohol-affected synapses. Do an objective assessment of your team and then ask yourself, are we really a good team?[/quote

***** objective assessment in process *******

Yep. REALLY good. Frisco good in fact.

Can I answer any other questions for you?

GE1963 said:

You're kidding right? The Griz coulda punched another one in on App State but took a knee instead. They absolutely shredded UND, the same UND that held up against #6 SDSU. Plus Jordan Johnson set a efficiently record of 322.3 at UND. Now ask yourself, are the Griz really this good? Yup, I would have to say so. UND whipped up 17 points against them, that's the best anyone has done. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you're an EWU fan??

GE's posts =

baby-crying2.jpg

Thanks for registering and giving Chris the traffic though!

Wow, you people really rally to the cause. That is commendable. But, my main point is that the Griz have not played a quality team and until you do, you have no reason to thump your chests.

Oh, and please get a thesaurus. Find a synonym for the word “classy” you so over use that word that it no longer has any relevance.

Yes how dare we celebrate our team's 3-0 start (after the worst season in 30 years) with 3 blowout wins. On our own message board.

HOW DARE US

I like that you hide your own allegiance though. Must be someone we victimized...
A) recently
B) historically
C) both

GE1963 said:
Wow, you people really rally to the cause. That is commendable. But, my main point is that the Griz have not played a quality team and until you do, you have no reason to thump your chests.

Oh, and please get a thesaurus. Find a synonym for the word “classy” you so over use that word that it no longer has any relevance.

Yeah, App sucks.

What are you gonna say when the pitty kitties lose to ND next week?

You asked if the Griz are good. The answer is an adamant yes.

So, my question to you: is it fun to be a troll? Because we're certainly having fun making you look silly.

Brock Landers said:
Yes how dare we celebrate our team's 3-0 start (after the worst season in 30 years) with 3 blowout wins. On our own message board.

HOW DARE US

I like that you hide your own allegiance though. Must be someone we victimized...
A) recently
B) historically
C) both
I'm betting on C.

GE1963 said:

Both App St and UND are at least fairly good teams. Probably better than SFA.

GE1963 said:

Fair enough. Who has your team played? SMU? OSU? K-State?

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
GE1963 said:
Wow, you people really rally to the cause. ...

What do you mean..."You people..."

;-)

Are you not people?

And EverettGriz,
I guess it depends on how you sir define what a troll is. I would not consider my dialogue with Griz fans trolling. My agenda here is to force you to step back and objectively assess if you are a team that can win the BSC, let alone make the playoffs. Just being the Griz is not good enough. You simply can’t rely on your past performances. Beating “fairly good teams” is not going to cut it.

Back