• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Feels good to be...

GE1963 said:
jodcon said:
GE1963 said:
Feels good to be......

A fan of the Eastern Washington Eagles, a team that is in the heads of the worst egriz posters, like AG1.

Congratulations, from the looks of the crowd today you're one of a chosen few.

This from a griz fan who's stadium was empty today. "Loud and Cold" helped you against CC?

Keep going! You must be hopped up enough to post at least 12 more times tonight!

In all seriousness, if you throw a car at something tonight, will you post pics?

GE1963 said:
jodcon said:
GE1963 said:
Feels good to be......

A fan of the Eastern Washington Eagles, a team that is in the heads of the worst egriz posters, like AG1.

Congratulations, from the looks of the crowd today you're one of a chosen few.

This from a griz fan who's stadium was empty today. "Loud and Cold" helped you against CC?

We probably had more fans watching the game than EWU did today, but if it makes you feel better pound your chest about today's game for whatever reason you can think of.

Solid retort cdagriz.
Not sure what the car throwing is all about. I just found it interesting that most of the content on your board tonight covered the EAGS. Like I said before, EWU is obviously in the heads of the most pathetic posters on egriz and you responded. Guess you are on par with AG1. Congratulations, you are as sad as he is.

I'm out for now. You are boring me.

GE1963 said:
Solid retort cdagriz.
Not sure what the car throwing is all about. I just found it interesting that most of the content on your board tonight covered the EAGS. Like I said before, EWU is obviously in the heads of the most pathetic posters on egriz and you responded. Guess you are on par with AG1. Congratulations, you are as sad as he is.

Eagles played and lost today and the title of the board encompasses such. I'm really sorry that it's hard to understand for you. Peace out, bro.

jodcon said:
GE1963 said:
Feels good to be......

Congratulations, from the looks of the crowd today you're one of a chosen few.[/quote

Now you've done it Jodcon! Now he's going to mention you!!

F**K the Eagles and their lame ass school, stadium and fans. I'm glad Towson stole it from them. Ursa you are a cool poster! cheers I got home from the bar at 2 a.m. and now am finishing off my pint of Fireball.

CDAGRIZ said:
GE1963 said:
Solid retort cdagriz.

Eagles played and lost today and the title of the board encompasses such. I'm really sorry that it's hard to understand for you. Peace out, bro.

AGI is a legend in your mind GE. You can't stop him you can only hope to contain him. His hatred for EWU is true to heart and very deserved. EWU pissed it down their leg today. Sorry you didn't have a defense today Beagles. yes I'm drunk eGriz posters deal with it, I'll be my polite self again tomorrow sometime. Hey, Alpha nice beard, pass the Fireball!

kurtismichael said:
F**K the Eagles and their lame ass school, stadium and fans. I'm glad Towson stole it from them. Ursa you are a cool poster! cheers I got home from the bar at 2 a.m. and now am finishing off my pint of Fireball.

Cheers KM! I got called in for an emergency at work tonight and I'm enjoying my first rum & coke. At least my head won't hurt in the morning.

:oops: :? GE1963... :lol: :lol: :lol: what was it again you were saying... :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: good job making yourself look like an a@@... :lol: :lol: :lol: Go Griz and Towson for now.

GE1963 said:
Solid retort cdagriz.

You are NOT in Griz fans' heads, and never will be, despite your hopes to the contrary. Most of us were sincerely rooting for EWU to win, to represent the BSC well. Sadly, that did not happen. I blame it on serious bad play calling, especially at the end. I mean, really, who the he!! calls for a pass play on 4th and 2 with just over a minute to go????? IMO, the loss is all on Baldwin (or whoever it is that calls the plays).

'68griz said:
I blame it on serious bad play calling, especially at the end. I mean, really, who the he!! calls for a pass play on 4th and 2 with just over a minute to go????? IMO, the loss is all on Baldwin (or whoever it is that calls the plays).
Everyone who is blaming baldwin for this loss looks like an idiot. That call was perfect and would have been the game if not dropped. they made it to, and were in, that game because of baldwin. he is the only thing related to that filthy team that i "envy."

garizzalies said:
'68griz said:
I blame it on serious bad play calling, especially at the end. I mean, really, who the he!! calls for a pass play on 4th and 2 with just over a minute to go????? IMO, the loss is all on Baldwin (or whoever it is that calls the plays).
Everyone who is blaming baldwin for this loss looks like an idiot. That call was perfect and would have been the game if not dropped. they made it to, and were in, that game because of baldwin. he is the only thing related to that filthy team that i "envy."

The call was ballsy but Shoota overthrew him with no pressure. All on Shoota as far as I could see. ;)

garizzalies said:
'68griz said:

I wasn't dropped, it was overthrown.

Back