• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU scrimmage

garizzalies said:
marceagfan5 said:
- one could argue that Eastern bringing in a coach that will focus more on winning the trenches and defense, could actually help EWU....especially when your head coach is a former all american lineman
I've been hearing a bunch of talk about the e-gals changing their O to include more running plays and it's music to my ears. Baldwin's O is what made that "school" so good for the last decade, and kept the recruits coming. If this change is true, there is literally no reason left for a recruit to pick eWho?

Never said anything about running in the above post, Best has made it clear, Eastern is going to remain a pass first team. Eastern is going to try to develop a better running game, by working on that portion of the offense, but EWU will continue to be a pass heavy team.

As far as recruits, I think this years class shows how much recruits still want to come to EWU, even with BB gone. This was Eastern's highest rated recruiting class ever, and was top 3 in the FCS...

You may not have directly said it in your prior post but that was the impression I took away, and you just confirmed it: "Eastern is going to try to develop a better running game". Like I said, music to my ears. Or in ewe parlance: "meth to my pipe." Thanks!

Back