• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Camp Updates

Catsrgrood said:
Does anyone have the first hour of yesterday’s show with Colter and Tootell?

Can’t seem to find it anywhere.

LMFAO. This is some good stuff. Colter is trying to make 17 pages on his own with the same post!

cclarkblues said:
WTH? I can't even refer you to the Department of Redundancy Department. You are way beyond that. Seriously, I hope you didn't have a seizure while posting. And we do have members that will listen to it a dozen times before figuring out it was a duplicate post.

I do believe it is the Redundancy Department at the Department of Redundancy. Not to pick nits, but they will nitpick you with red tape if you dont get it right.

Copper Griz said:
Catsrgrood said:

LMFAO. This is some good stuff. Colter is trying to make 17 pages on his own with the same post!

Copper--This is the marketing plan that Colon successfully used at Tractor Tech to attract cat fans. It works with intellectuals like bigsky33 who need to read something three times before it takes.

Well that's embarrassing...glitch to the maximum...I reported all of those posts so hopefully, they are deleted soon. Apologies...

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Well that's embarrassing...glitch to the maximum...I reported all of those posts so hopefully, they are deleted soon. Apologies...

Fixed :thumb:

Toff said:
Paytonlives said:
https://twitter.com/Coach_Hauck/status/1032449386846904320

We are very blessed to be able to call this man a Montanan. A true American hero!

...l met Robert at the airport a couple of months ago with my son..true American patriot and still
Montana and especially the Griz..thanks for your service Rob!

I too ran into Rob in the Chicago O'Hare airport, and chatted with him for several minutes, mostly about the Freeway Tavern in Butte, and he remembered the time we met there. Great guy.

Ursa Major said:
Copper Griz said:
Catsrgrood said:

Copper--This is the marketing plan that Colon successfully used at Tractor Tech to attract cat fans. It works with intellectuals like bigsky33 who need to read something three times before it takes.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Toff said:
Paytonlives said:

We are very blessed to be able to call this man a Montanan. A true American hero!

Let's get this straight yes he is a Montanan .
But first and foremost he is a Butte American :thumb:

TCCGRIZ said:
Toff said:
Paytonlives said:

Yeah, but I wasn't going to hold that against him...oh,
Sorry, I had to...

Toff said:
TCCGRIZ said:
Toff said:
Paytonlives said:

Sorry, I had to...

You get a pass , lol
You would never understand since you are not from there.
All good

I was friends with his brother Tom growing up in Butte, have known Rob since he was a little kid. Proud of what he has become and what he has done for this country! I ran into Rob in a bar close to the stadium in Chattanooga at the 2009 National Championship Game. I knew he was a Navy Seal at the time but had no idea what all he was involved in. He is a true Griz fan!! Thanks for your service Rob!

TCCGRIZ said:
Toff said:
TCCGRIZ said:
Toff said:

Sorry, I had to...

You get a pass , lol
You would never understand since you are not from there.
All good

Agreed, I don't know. I have a good idea though. You're welcome to take your own stab at me.
I'M as big a GRIZ FAN as you will find, BUT

Hi, my name is Christoph, and I grew up in Bozeman.

I swear I haven't lived there in years, but I have to be honest...
Every once and a while I... thinks about moving back. I know, it's a problem. I don't want to have those thoughts. Now, I'm not going to act on them, but I can't run from my past.
Luckily for me I have a great support group with 26,000 attendees.
And a team that isn't starting their 3rd string long snapper at QB... ha ha ha #FTC
GO GRIZ!!!

Kicking news. Both kickers (from last year) are kicking fairly well. Semenza hit a 53 yarder to end practice. As reported, Peppinger does have to sit a year (will redshirt), due to the Cats declaring him a recruited athlete and the Big Sky no-transfer rule. The Big Sky stats for 2017 show UM with the highest FG kicking percentage in the conference. Hauck is definitely helping and emphasizing special teams.

Back