• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Camp Updates

RayWill said:
Ursus1 said:
Maybe naming Sneed starter but with him being a running QB there's a risk.... suspense is killing me

Well if it was anything of earth shattering nature we would of heard it by now. Much ado about nothing most likely

Anyone have anything here?

AZDoc said:
RayWill said:
Ursus1 said:
Maybe naming Sneed starter but with him being a running QB there's a risk.... suspense is killing me

Well if it was anything of earth shattering nature we would of heard it by now. Much ado about nothing most likely

The only articles or reports from today I can find said Bobby refused all player and coach interview requests and refused to give a media interview or update on practice. I get why the ban on depth injuries and scheme but was Bobby always this tight on news before?

RayWill said:
AZDoc said:
RayWill said:
Ursus1 said:

The only articles or reports from today I can find said Bobby refused all player and coach interview requests and refused to give a media interview or update on practice. I get why the ban on depth injuries and scheme but was Bobby always this tight on news before?

Tootell and Coulter reported that things will ease up after September 1st. It’s not every year you can be completely unknown.

go96griz said:
Filthy McGrizzly said:
Buss is ready to go !!?
Tootell and Nuanez said the news out of Griz camp today is definitely good. I am thinking it is about Buss’ health as well.

I can't believe that they'd do that. Really no advantage to not just report it, as UNI is surely planning for Buss and if he doesn't play then good for them. I understand the idea of secrecy a bit...some gamesmanship...but I think it's a bit too silly. If I lived in Missoula I'd be there and know, but I don't, so DANG IT BOBBY PM ME WITH UPDATES! :D

Bobby is only being quiet because nobody has seen this team or its schemes. Since the spring game was so bland in style UNI doesn't know if they should prep for zone blocking and counters or play action reads with a mobile QB or double TEs. The don't know if we are gonna blitz or be in a 4-3 or a 4-2-5 or 3-3-5. They don't know really anything about us. Why would you let that information out? it might be a small advantage but its an advantage. I think it was huge that NDSU didn't have much to go off when we played them to start the year. In fact it might be why we won that game

mtgrizfankb said:
Bobby is only being quiet because nobody has seen this team or its schemes. Since the spring game was so bland in style UNI doesn't know if they should prep for zone blocking and counters or play action reads with a mobile QB or double TEs. The don't know if we are gonna blitz or be in a 4-3 or a 4-2-5 or 3-3-5. They don't know really anything about us. Why would you let that information out? it might be a small advantage but its an advantage. I think it was huge that NDSU didn't have much to go off when we played them to start the year. In fact it might be why we won that game

The secrecy may seem silly, but if the Griz pull off a win on the 1st, Bobby will look like a genius.

go96griz said:
Filthy McGrizzly said:
Buss is ready to go !!?
Tootell and Nuanez said the news out of Griz camp today is definitely good. I am thinking it is about Buss’ health as well.

i listened to the show and i guess i must have missed something? i just heard them make fun of tootell for asking a dumb question lol. love that show

Da Boyz Mom said:
mtgrizfankb said:

The secrecy may seem silly, but if the Griz pull off a win on the 1st, Bobby will look like a genius.

Oh I agree with all of that. I just wish I lived in Missoula so I could watch, so for me it's more "silly" tongue in cheek than anything, hence the asking bobby to PM me. I completely agree with both of those posts and hope there is enough advantage to squeak out a win.

AZDoc said:
go96griz said:
Filthy McGrizzly said:
Buss is ready to go !!?

I can't believe that they'd do that. Really no advantage to not just report it, as UNI is surely planning for Buss and if he doesn't play then good for them. I understand the idea of secrecy a bit...some gamesmanship...but I think it's a bit too silly. If I lived in Missoula I'd be there and know, but I don't, so DANG IT BOBBY PM ME WITH UPDATES! :D

I am sure they are preparing for him, and every possible player being good to go. I can see not saying if he was "out" but just not saying he is "in" fools no one.

Ursus1 said:
AZDoc said:
go96griz said:
Filthy McGrizzly said:
Buss is ready to go !!?

I am sure they are preparing for him, and every possible player being good to go. I can see not saying if he was "out" but just not saying he is "in" fools no one.

UNI can prepare for him all they want, but their prep work won’t be any good if Buss comes out behind center. :lol: :wink:

Ursus1 said:
AZDoc said:
go96griz said:
Filthy McGrizzly said:
Buss is ready to go !!?

I honestly don't think bobby is playing games with Buss. Buss had surgery and when he got cleared to actually play and work out, he got hurt again. I think Bobby doesn't want to get fans or his own teams expectations up that Buss will be healthy this year. He has not been healthy since last year. Has not seen live reps in 9 months. That's gotta be tough. I think the smoke and mirrors is mostly limited to not showing our Offensive or Defensive Schemes

First hour of yesterday's show with some thoughts from Bobby Hauck on the new redshirt rules

Ryan Tootell and Colter Nuanez talk Griz football, share an interview from head coach Bobby Hauck touching on the new redshirt rules plus are joined in studio by Kelsey Stamm from the University of Montana to discuss a recent trip to El Salvador to spread good will through hoops.

https://soundcloud.com/tootell/tootell-and-nuanez-august-21-2018-hour-1

WTH? I can't even refer you to the Department of Redundancy Department. You are way beyond that. Seriously, I hope you didn't have a seizure while posting. And we do have members that will listen to it a dozen times before figuring out it was a duplicate post.

Latest posts

Back