• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Your most coveted Griz Item(s)

The hamburger left by a certain someone when they hustled out the back door of the Mo Club.

glovedad said:
Here is a nice old Griz-Cat program from 1925. As you can tell by the photo with running scores of the games up till this year, the Grizzlies got off to an early lead and have hung onto it.

There are some great names on this program, including Wild Bill Kelly and Russell Sweet. Would love to have watched them play....and thank you "biga75."

THAT 1904 MSu vs UM score EPIC beat down right there

Slightly off topic but my most prized e-Griz memento is an oil-stained "Ass, Gas or Grass ...Nobody Rides for Free" trucker's hat given to me by Booby Dildo.

I've got a pair of sneakers that Larry Krystkowiak used while playing with the Utah Jazz way back when. He signed both of them. They are huge -- size 15.

I just picked up an autographed Michael "Sugar" Ray Richardson jersey. Seeing that I'm not a griz fan, I'll likely look to sell or donate it.

main_1616638431-Michael-Ray-Richardson-Signed-Jersey-PSA-COA-See-Description-PristineAuction.com.jpg

main_1616638432-Michael-Ray-Richardson-Signed-Jersey-PSA-COA-See-Description-PristineAuction.com.jpg

wbtfg said:
I just picked up an autographed Michael "Sugar" Ray Richardson jersey. Seeing that I'm not a griz fan, I'll likely look to sell or donate it.

main_1616638431-Michael-Ray-Richardson-Signed-Jersey-PSA-COA-See-Description-PristineAuction.com.jpg

main_1616638432-Michael-Ray-Richardson-Signed-Jersey-PSA-COA-See-Description-PristineAuction.com.jpg

I have t-shirts commemorating the Cat's 1984 football National Championship (perhaps the only proof that it ever happened) and their 1986 BB Big Sky Championship. Maybe some time we should throw them in the pot to have a fund raiser for a good cause.

By far my most coveted and unique item is the metal plate used by the Missourian on the front page announcing the Griz winning their first national championship. To make it even better, it is signed by both Dave and Matt who were featured on the front page.

Back