• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Will Stitt give inside track to Jensen and run off last year's qb's?

PlayerRep said:
Fahque said:
grizindabox said:
argh! said:
he feels like bobby is a bush league coach. you know, a 6-5 type of guy, despite all the advantages.

Possible, but we know that Stitt was a 7-4 type of guy, despite all the advantages.

Which advantages are you referring to? The reduced number of scholarships, Engstrom, or the champions center under construction until halfway through his last season?

What would Enstrom have done to hold Stitt back? Just curious. Having championship center on the drawing board and being built was a way bigger advantage that Hauck, Pflu and Delaney had. Yes, down some scholarships.

What about program history, winningest D1 program in the 2000s, best attendance in FCS, nicest stadium in FCS, great stadium and game day atmosphere, great town, number of players in NFL, great alumni and former player support, I assume the biggest football budget in the conference, etc.?

What other Big Sky schools have more advantages than UM?

how many years are you going to go back, greenie?

anyway, relatively easy schedule (didn't somebody count up the wins and losses of opponents?), playing toughest teams at home (ucd and uni), full scholarships, excited fan base, players playing harder than they had for the last coach (according to you), better qb (according to you), better knowledge of montana h.s. football and better connections with montana coaches, better support from boosters, more experienced coaches, etc etc. again, many of these advantages have been listed by you.

yet, still a worse record.

Fahque said:
grizindabox said:
argh! said:
grizindabox said:
Tell us how you really feel?

he feels like bobby is a bush league coach. you know, a 6-5 type of guy, despite all the advantages.

Possible, but we know that Stitt was a 7-4 type of guy, despite all the advantages.

Which advantages are you referring to? The reduced number of scholarships, Engstrom, or the champions center under construction until halfway through his last season?

I guess one disadvantage is he had to follow an average coach that gutted the depth of the roster.

PlayerRep said:
Fahque said:
grizindabox said:
argh! said:

Which advantages are you referring to? The

reduced number of scholarships, Engstrom, or the champions center under construction until halfway through his last season?

What would Enstrom have done to hold Stitt back? Just curious. Having championship center on the drawing board and being built was a way bigger advantage that Hauck, Pflu and Delaney had. Yes, down some scholarships.

What about program history, winningest D1 program in the 2000s, best attendance in FCS, nicest stadium in FCS, great stadium and game day atmosphere, great town, number of players in NFL, great alumni and former player support, I assume the biggest football budget in the conference, etc.?

Holy shit dude, were you sleeping through Engstrom? He didn't do shit to defend the University's honor. That has harmed many aspects.

PhxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
Fahque said:
grizindabox said:

reduced number of scholarships, Engstrom, or the champions center under construction until halfway through his last season?

Holy shit dude, were you sleeping through Engstrom? He didn't do shit to defend the University's honor. That has harmed many aspects.

The question is: What did Engstrom do to impede Stitt?

Can you answer the question and stick to the topic?

No one posting on egriz knows more about what Engstrom did and didn't do to UM, than I do.

PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
Fahque said:

No one posting on egriz knows more about what Engstrom did and didn't do to UM, than I do.

Oh Lord. Not only played the game, but knows everything about Engstrom. You smell terrific man!

PhxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Oh Lord. Not only played the game, but knows everything about Engstrom. You smell terrific man!

Oh, Lord yourself. What do you know about what Engstrom did and didn't do? People like O'Day and Pflu are good friends of mine. They know what Engstrom was up regarding athletics.

Why do people, like yourself, who have no clue, assume that everyone else has no clue like you? Feel free to point out which posters on egriz know more about the subject. It sure isn't you.

Back