• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

"Wentzing" (Otherwise known as deer in the Headlights )

Alex Karas; one of my favorite characters. "I never graduated from Iowa , but I was only there for two terms - Truman's and Eisenhower's."

I laughed:

Kevin Clark
@bykevinclark
Carson Wentz’s $128 million deal hasn’t technically started and it’s the worst contract in the league right now. Quite an accomplishment.

Officially benched (finally). Going with Hurts versus the Saints.

[media]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1336059347131133957[/media]

CDAGRIZ said:

Obsess much?

Raider said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Obsess much?

Over the Eagles? Kind of. I'll just say I have "loose ties" to the organization.

...dysfunction is nothing new in philly...
...had a good run..even won the super bowl...
...now everything is normal in the city of bro love...

... :cool: ...

Raider said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Over the Eagles? Kind of. I'll just say I have "loose ties" to the organization.

Oh, it’s an Eagles thing. Riiiiiight.....

:lol:

As opposed to what? A Raiders thing? Of course, I think the Raiders' front office has to be on the short list for those I would contact for a trade, so maybe it is a Raiders thing. Either way, you’re right. It’s not in the national sports news at all, and certainly wasn’t among the lead stories on SVP. Total non-story.

CDAGRIZ said:
Raider said:
Oh, it’s an Eagles thing. Riiiiiight.....

:lol:

As opposed to what? A Raiders thing? Of course, I think the Raiders' front office has to be on the short list for those I would contact for a trade, so maybe it is a Raiders thing. Either way, you’re right. It’s not in the national sports news at all, and certainly wasn’t among the lead stories on SVP. Total non-story.

Nice spin, but you are absolutely fixated on anything Carson Wentz. Have been since he came out of NDSU, constantly mocking him or downplaying his performance. The second I saw this thread I knew you’d be all over it, and sure enough. 10 out of the 28 posts on this thread are yours. Lame.

Funny and ironic that you constantly make fun of NDSU fans posting on e-griz. Like I said, obsess much?

Raider said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Nice spin, but you are absolutely fixated on anything Carson Wentz. Have been since he came out of NDSU, constantly mocking him or downplaying his performance. The second I saw this thread I knew you’d be all over it, and sure enough. 10 out of the 28 posts on this thread are yours. Lame.

Funny and ironic that you constantly make fun of NDSU fans posting on e-griz. Like I said, obsess much?

Irony much?

CDAGRIZ said:
Raider said:
Obsess much?

Worst run organization in professional football. There has been one pro bowl player selected since 2013 by the Eagles. Carson Wentz.

We will see how well Jalen Hurts plays next week against the Saints. It is going to be ugly. Line can't block, receivers can't separate and Doug doesn't know how to call a game.

Looking forward to Carson going to Indy next year and contending for Super Bowls.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Worst run organization in professional football. There has been one pro bowl player selected since 2013 by the Eagles. Carson Wentz.

We will see how well Jalen Hurts plays next week against the Saints. It is going to be ugly. Line can't block, receivers can't separate and Doug doesn't know how to call a game.

Looking forward to Carson going to Indy next year and contending for Super Bowls.

Middle School Boy,

Your boy Wenz struggles and now its the organization's fault?

The Eagles are not close to being the worst organization in professional football. Not even close.

I know Ryan Tollner. Let me know if you want me to check on anything.

PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Middle School Boy,

The Eagles are not close to being the worst organization in professional football. Not even close.

One pro bowl pick since 2013. One.

They could have had both DK Metcaff and Justin Jefferson.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I can't find any record of Carson playing in a Pro Bowl. Did somebody wipe it from the internet?

Wentz was selected to his first Pro Bowl on December 19, but could not participate due to the aftermath of his recent knee surgery(Wiki)

2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
Middle School Boy,

Fascinated from a distance. As a historian and psychology teacher I've always understood that foundational myths are crucial to any understanding of the world.

Keeping in mind as some readers on here will know I'm a die hard Griz supporter and I've even got a piece of paper from the school saying I lived in Miller, Craig, and Duniway Halls;

a. NDSU are the best program in FCS history and it's not even close. They've won so much I can't remember if it's 8 from 9 or 7 from 8. It's unheard of. It'll be beaten one day, as all records will, but it's not a point of discussion.

b. Coach Hauck, who I think is great, hasn't closed the deal. It doesn't mean that he's not great, it's just a fact. And before I hear this or that; Grandpa John McLaren from the slums of Glasgow "If everything wasn't the way it was, it would all be different."

c. WGS and Montana Griz football is the best experience in NCAA football. For those of you who've lived your lives around that, feel blessed. There's nowhere on Earth that you'd rather be on a Saturday in the fall than Missoula, Montana.

d. Carson Wentz is a terrible NFL qb. He couldn't hit sand if he fell off a camel. He was given a great team, sucked so bad that a guy who can't start for the Bears, won a Superbowl with them. Then got the nod, won a total of less than one Superbowl and as now been replaced by a running back.

tourist said:
Wentz was selected to his first Pro Bowl on December 19, but could not participate due to the aftermath of his recent knee surgery(Wiki)

Thx. I forgot about that.

SaskGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Fascinated from a distance. As a historian and psychology teacher I've always understood that foundational myths are crucial to any understanding of the world.

Keeping in mind as some readers on here will know I'm a die hard Griz supporter and I've even got a piece of paper from the school saying I lived in Miller, Craig, and Duniway Halls;

a. NDSU are the best program in FCS history and it's not even close. They've won so much I can't remember if it's 8 from 9 or 7 from 8. It's unheard of. It'll be beaten one day, as all records will, but it's not a point of discussion.

b. Coach Hauck, who I think is great, hasn't closed the deal. It doesn't mean that he's not great, it's just a fact. And before I hear this or that; Grandpa John McLaren from the slums of Glasgow "If everything wasn't the way it was, it would all be different."

c. WGS and Montana Griz football is the best experience in NCAA football. For those of you who've lived your lives around that, feel blessed. There's nowhere on Earth that you'd rather be on a Saturday in the fall than Missoula, Montana.

d. Carson Wentz is a terrible NFL qb. He couldn't hit sand if he fell off a camel. He was given a great team, sucked so bad that a guy who can't start for the Bears, won a Superbowl with them. Then got the nod, won a total of less than one Superbowl and as now been replaced by a running back.

Are you saying that Wentz hasn't or can't get it done on the "main stage" and, as a result, he will only be known for that?

Back