• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Week 1: Montana vs Valpo Game Thread

Who wins this game?

• Montana (0-0)

Votes: 47 79.7%
  • Valparaiso (0-0)

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Bobcats Suck

Votes: 46 78.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Snouffer looks like he could be in my high school yearbook...which was many years ago.

grizpsych said:
Look, we will win going away. But I thought we would dominate from the first play.

Its what we hear when we play up IMO. That we have the front line talent to compete, as does Valpo, but they dont have the depth, although their coach said he was very happy they had better depth this year then in years past.

He also said to for Valpo to compete they needed big plays, which they got early. I also read, he believed that if Valpo could hold us to 75 plays or less that would also be beneficial to them.

Starting to see them wearing down a bit - and the lack of depth showing. Their passing game, has fallen off this half.

Ursus1 said:
Bright side of today, I think Phillips is solid

I like what I see from him so far, and really they have played much better defensively after haftime so that's encouraging.

Back