• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weber melt down again?

cats made some really stupid errors, which is a reflection of coaching. Receivers not knowing where the first down marker or out of bounds is.

Man, for MSU to have a chance they needed multiple TOs and needed to turn them into points. Well they did that getting 17 out of their 24 points off Weber turnovers all on short fields. And yet they still found a way to lose by 10. They are way too one dimensional. The blind support for Choate is a huge headscrather. He is responsible for the offense and for playing a LB at QB. Every one and their mother can see that isn’t working and yet he won’t change it.

HookedonGriz said:
Man, for MSU to have a chance they needed multiple TOs and needed to turn them into points. Well they did that getting 17 out of their 24 points off Weber turnovers all on short fields. And yet they still found a way to lose by 10. They are way too one dimensional. The blind support for Choate is a huge headscrather. He is responsible for the offense and for playing a LB at QB. Every one and their mother can see that isn’t working and yet he won’t change it.

FTC
but seriously who else they got to play at QB

fanofzoo said:
HookedonGriz said:

FTC
but seriously who else they got to play at QB

I think it's telling that instead of playing a young QB and letting him take his lumps and learn they play a LB and hope for the best.

Have not checked this out for accuracy, but I read on Bobcat Nation tonight that in Choate’s first 3 years, he has two wins over a team with a winning record; the 2016 Griz and the 2017 Griz.....
:shock:

I was on a tour of haunted houses today in the Boise Northend. The scariest thing I saw all day was when I walked into a tavern and it was 10-0 cats.

Well depending on how the rest of the season goes he may not be around to develop Bauman.

He thinks Andersen/Anderson is his best bet to assure him he has a job in Bozeman next year.

Bozeman has standards. A four win season isn't going to cut it. Coaches need at least five wins to keep their job over there.

Anderson/Andersen will be the savior.

GottaluvGriz said:
Have not checked this out for accuracy, but I read on Bobcat Nation tonight that in Choate’s first 3 years, he has two wins over a team with a winning record; the 2016 Griz and the 2017 Griz.....
:shock:

...which is probably enough, if he beats us again this year he'll likely get a lifetime extension. Which seemed funnier a few weeks ago.

Back