• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weather

I believe Coastal Carolina brought propane heaters to keep their players warm, while UM played cold & it made the difference. It was noted on this board at the time.

super_eagle13 said:
Nobody cares about your gay weather. Teams will simulate your din with their PA but they don't even bother with ice fans. its not about that.

You gotta love it when the illiterate trolls come out. Surely an English major.

Grizzoola said:
I believe Coastal Carolina brought propane heaters to keep their players warm, while UM played cold & it made the difference. It was noted on this board at the time.

I kind of remember playing like we were tough but I thought I saw somewhere that home team had to provide heaters to visiting teams in playoffs? Either way, temp really shouldn't be a huge factor if you look at their forecast and ours. Minimal.

Not just temp but precip. Right now my app says a good chance for Cold rain. This would seem to aid a running attack. Knight, Ostmo and a healthier Sneed could be a big factor if it rains. Not much fun for fans.
SELA didn't have much of a run game today, esp. Compared to their passing game.
For those that played in cold rainy games would you agree that this lends itself to rushing the ball Vs. Passing?

super_eagle13 said:
Nobody cares about your gay weather. Teams will simulate your din with their PA but they don't even bother with ice fans. its not about that.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

EverettGriz said:
fltheadgriz said:
On the SE LA site they are hoping for close to 40 degrees with no rain or snow
Link? I couldn’t find an active board.
A Google search got at least three hits, but they weren't open to casual visitors. I couldn't tell how active they were, and it's not worth the trouble to jump thru the hoops to create an account, etc.

srgrizizen said:
38 degrees isn't going to intimidate anyone. From watching both games today I'd say MSU got the easier draw in the first game. After that, not so much.

Really? I would rather play an overconfident SAC, than have to face a pissed off healthy bunch of Wildcats in Ogden.

The weather could affect the msu game not the Montana game. Albany might have issues with practice and flights.

Grizzoola said:

and hot chicken soup at halftime

This just in: 38 F is not cold for football. And I would bet they have played in more rain than we have. The better team is likely to win.

Here you go...accuweather states that there is a possibility of snow or flurries:
https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/missoula/59802/daily-weather-forecast/329453?day=7

I love the mythology of this thread. It would give Joseph Campbell a boner

Where the hell is Raider to scold all of you?

Weather here, forecast of 40 ish, likely no factor for talent and good game prep

I believe our d line pressure and less porous secondary wins the day

Thinking a scoring match like nova gave em.

Back