• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vim's 2019 Montana High School Football Recruiting List

VimSince03 said:
My Top 50 is done fellas but sorry I didn't post 50-46 tonight. I'll catch up with 50-41 tomorrow. Don't worry...just a lot of MT Tech recruits anyway! My goodness has Chuck dominated the state in terms of getting "the best of the rest". Actually, he has several recruits in this class that could absolutely play at either UM or MSU.

8220393.png

Players ranked 35-31 have been posted. Will update the quick scouting reports for 40-31 to finish the week. 30-11 will be posted next week. 10-1 the week after. Then the "best of the rest" will get a shout out the final week prior to signing day because, quite frankly, so many more kids deserve recognition that don't make the Top 50.

VimSince03 said:
Players ranked 35-31 have been posted. Will update the quick scouting reports for 40-31 to finish the week. 30-11 will be posted next week. 10-1 the week after. Then the "best of the rest" will get a shout out the final week prior to signing day because, quite frankly, so many more kids deserve recognition that don't make the Top 50.

Thanks Vim

Garret Brown (Corvalis) is a kid I would love to see walk on with the Griz. A 6'3" 270lb DT, who is strong (345 bench) and from the area; would be a great addition to this recruiting class!

30-21 have been updated on first page. Scouting reports to come. I've been shifting the rollout of the list a little bit. 20-11 will be revealed next week. 10-1 the week after. The "Best of the Rest" in the days prior to signing day.

https://twitter.com/jonesofficial_a/status/1085953232579391490?s=19

He has FCS talent. My #3 WR behind Dixon and Owens. Tech is building an unreal in-state class.

VimSince03 said:
https://twitter.com/jonesofficial_a/status/1085953232579391490?s=19

He has FCS talent. My #3 WR behind Dixon and Owens. Tech is building an unreal in-state class.

He was Flathead’s best senior prospect by far. I would taken him over Simpson not quite as tall but still 6’2” at 210 and he goes up and gets it plus he looks faster. Thought he was going to get a partial with either UM or MSU.

grizband said:
Garret Brown (Corvalis) is a kid I would love to see walk on with the Griz. A 6'3" 270lb DT, who is strong (345 bench) and from the area; would be a great addition to this recruiting class!

Agreed. The Griz need strength on the line - Brown has benched 225# eighteen times in a row. 18 times. That's crazy for a high school kid. At the Griz camp last summer, Coach Sacks asked if anyone could take him down, and seemed excited that nobody could. People were talking about it in the stands - Brown's strength and his solid frame. He was in North Dakota last week visiting - there are DII schools that are prepared to offer Montana players who bring that kind of excitement.

30-21 scouting reports are complete. 20-16 are up with 15-11 coming out tomorrow. Reports for 20-11 will be done by Sunday night so the final 10-1 can be presented 2-per-day from Jan. 28-Feb. 1 with full reports. Don't want to present a player without a report when I roll out the Top 10.

VimSince03 said:
30-21 scouting reports are complete. 20-16 are up with 15-11 coming out tomorrow. Reports for 20-11 will be done by Sunday night so the final 10-1 can be presented 2-per-day from Jan. 28-Feb. 1 with full reports. Don't want to present a player without a report when I roll out the Top 10.

You sir are an absolute beast. Thank you for your efforts Vim! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Back