• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM / College Transfer Portal

HelenaHandBasket said:
Special H said:
Jaxon Dart entered the transfer portal at USC. If Bobby isnt in his apartment, behind the couch right now something is seriously wrong.

LOL, good one.

It was supposed to be extreme sarcasm, we are not a destination for better than average QBs, Dart certainly isnt going to come here

HelenaHandBasket said:
Special H said:
It was supposed to be extreme sarcasm, we are not a destination for better than average QBs, Dart certainly isnt going to come here

I didn't take it any other way.

nor did I. Thought it was legit funny. :)

Goodness. I wanted to waste some time, so I looked at Coach Rosy's twitter and the people he is following. He is literally following 80% of the QBs that were/are in the transfer portal.

GrizLawGrad said:
Goodness. I wanted to waste some time, so I looked at Coach Rosy's twitter and the people he is following. He is literally following 80% of the QBs that were/are in the transfer portal.

Ignore who he follows alone. Watch for who follows him back plus other coaches especially Justin Green.

ordigger said:
GrizLawGrad said:

Ignore who he follows alone. Watch for who follows him back plus other coaches especially Justin Green.

Oh yeah, I know. I was just shocked to see him even reach out to that many QBs. It clearly was a priority. Almost no stones left unturned.

Well let’s go ahead and add the Alabama QB to the teleportal Twitter list. Why not? Grandson of Bear Bryant. That would be a cool poach.

Griztrain said:
https://twitter.com/dawson_jayden/status/1482449059910537216?s=20

Yeah buddy!! Our corner depth and talent is really turning into something especially if we add one of those juco corners

Announced 2 hours ago he was entering portal. He is already following 2 Griz coaches; Green and Peace. Safety from Hawaii

https://twitter.com/KhouryBethley/status/1482462465459847176

ordigger said:
Announced 2 hours ago he was entering portal. He is already following 2 Griz coaches; Green and Peace. Safety from Hawaii

Jesus Hawaii is a shit show right now. Todd Graham resigned as HC today, and I swear half the team is in the portal.

AZGrizFan said:
ordigger said:

Jesus Hawaii is a shit show right now. Todd Graham resigned as HC today, and I swear half the team is in the portal.
I thought I remember reading somewhere that Hawaiis governor had to call a special legislative session regarding the allegations to Graham and evaluate the football program overall. I’ll see if I can find that article.

Griz til I die said:
AZGrizFan said:
I thought I remember reading somewhere that Hawaiis governor had to call a special legislative session regarding the allegations to Graham and evaluate the football program overall. I’ll see if I can find that article.

Hawaii’s head coach, Graham, stepped down on Friday after roughly 20 players had hit the transfer portal. He was accused of creating a toxic environment with one former player calling him a tyrant and the worst person he had ever known.

In the meantime, former Griz linebacker, Jacob Yoro, has been named the interim head coach. Good luck to him, it appears he has a lot of work ahead to bring the team together.

go96griz said:
Griz til I die said:

Hawaii’s head coach, Graham, stepped down on Friday after roughly 20 players had hit the transfer portal. He was accused of creating a toxic environment with one former player calling him a tyrant and the worst person he had ever known.

In the meantime, former Griz linebacker, Jacob Yoro, has been named the interim head coach. Good luck to him, it appears he has a lot of work ahead to bring the team together.

Graham had the same MO at Arizona State. so, not surprising…

AZGrizFan said:
go96griz said:

Graham had the same MO at Arizona State. so, not surprising…
One of many bad hires at ASU. Herm is not the answer, either.

Back