• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Troy Andersen a 1st Round Pick???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Special H said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Lighten up Frances....or Francis. I personally could care less if you are a he or she or they or whatever. What I do have an issue with is you playing the "picking on a woman" card after you post an attack on someone and they jab back.

I have never attacked anyone and that is all that happens here. I'm more than happy to play the game with you boys, I'm better at it than you. It just ruins the board like you guys do.

For a woman you sure exude poorly disguised misandry. (yes, i had to look that up & I cut and pasted it too) :lol:

Special H said:
SACCAT66 said:
I think you are downplaying how hard it is to actually make in the NFL... Yeah, there aren't a lit of starting QBs from the FCS (much less the Big Sky) because it is REALLY HARD to make it in the NFL...

I think most FCS fans up play how good their teams players are in the FCS, overall its a really really weak subdivision. Not every guy that is good on an individual team is NFL material. Take Montana for instance, every year posters say we have 3 to 5 guys that have a shot at the NFL and every year they are wrong. In the last 20 years Montana has had 4 legit NFL players Green, Carpenter, Biermann and Johnson. Even Colt Anderson as good as he was at UM didnt get a lot of playing time even though he hung around the NFL for close to 7 years. Same with Hilliard

I agree, but the post title is 'Troy Andersen a 1st Round Pick???' I doubt he will be a first round pick, but I trust the scouts and prognosticators who pretty much universally agree he will be drafted. I still think his best days would be at safety though.

I love that this thread was all started because someone misread an article about the senior bowl, and the takes have ranged everywhere from “hell yeah he’s day 1” to “trash who won’t sniff a roster and wasn’t even good this year”

Aren’t sports fun

Special H said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Any more...

Oh look another man attacking a woman on eGriz
Oh look another man being transphobic on eGriz
Mods want to do something about this disgusting behavior on here? That was a rhetorical question, everyone knows they do not enforce the rules on here and clean up the place.

GFYHHB
Band this racist, sexist, misogynistic fool.
How can this bum get band from the campus for life for “attacking a woman” and not band here for feigning the same?
Have you looked closely at his avatar pic? There is not a female on earth who would log into egriz with that pic. Not. A. One.
Where are all the Cancel Cats when you need ‘em?

garizzalies said:
Special H said:
Oh look another man attacking a woman on eGriz
Oh look another man being transphobic on eGriz
Mods want to do something about this disgusting behavior on here? That was a rhetorical question, everyone knows they do not enforce the rules on here and clean up the place.

GFYHHB
How can this bum get band from the campus for life for “attacking a woman” and not band here for feigning the same?
Have you looked closely at his avatar pic? There is not a female on earth who would log into egriz with that pic. Not. A. One.

Why not have that pic, in my line of work I find Mr Rittenhouse to be a victim of the very system I work with everyday. No idea what you are talking about with the other stuff, you are just another woman basher that has to look tough for your cyber friends on this forum.

Special H said:
garizzalies said:

Why not have that pic, in my line of work I find Mr Rittenhouse to be a victim of the very system I work with everyday. No idea what you are talking about with the other stuff, you are just another woman basher that has to look tough for your cyber friends on this forum.
Yeah right, psycho. Holy shit. Get help. I feel like I need a shower after engaging you. So creepy.

Would love to hear more about your line of work and “victim” explanation. Please regale us. I’m sure there is some way you can confirm your lies here.

I thought you were better than this. Not that you were a better person—we’ve known for decades that you were a racist, sexist pig, as proven in a court of law. I remember you saying racist things about Tru Johnson about 15 years ago and he was possibly the best Griz in recent history. I called you out then and nothing has changed.

But I thought you were better at cat fishing and trolling. If you want to pretend to be a girl on here, start with a new name and get a better pic. Dead giveaway.

Here’s some hints for your next screen name after this one gets band again. There are a few girls around here sometimes; most have cute names like DaBoyzMom, Gottaluv, Mrs.Maroon, Grizgirl, etc. I think Geddes has more balls than most altho I am not sure if she actually has testicles.

Find a pic with bears kissing or snuggling and add some hearts. Maybe another new avatar will help fill the pathetic void in your life.

garizzalies said:
Special H said:
Yeah right, psycho. Holy shit. Get help. I feel like I need a shower after engaging you. So creepy.

Would love to hear more about your line of work and “victim” explanation. Please regale us. I’m sure there is some way you can confirm your lies here.

I thought you were better than this. Not that you were a better person—we’ve known for decades that you were a racist, sexist pig, as proven in a court of law. I remember you saying racist things about Tru Johnson about 15 years ago and he was possibly the best Griz in recent history. I called you out then and nothing has changed.

But I thought you were better at cat fishing and trolling. If you want to pretend to be a girl on here, start with a new name and get a better pic. Dead giveaway.

Here’s some hints for your next screen name after this one gets band again. There are a few girls around here sometimes; most have cute names like DaBoyzMom, Gottaluv, Mrs.Maroon, Grizgirl, etc. I think Geddes has more balls than most altho I am not sure if she actually has testicles.

Find a pic with bears kissing or snuggling and add some hearts. Maybe another new avatar will help fill the pathetic void in your life.

I’ve always been confused by the whole racist thing with him. Confederate flags in AG1 signature, etc. Idk if it’s a Montana thing or what, but it makes him look very dumb. Also, impersonating a geriatric for 5+ screen names must be exhausting.

image_9b5c79500c56fa6b5faf8f716e16356bbd6537d6.jpeg

Bear Spray said:
Special H said:
Cory Widmer was a 7th round pick, Widmer was a better player and stayed much healthier in his college career. FA would be a gift with all the heath problems Anderson has had.

Widmer is one of the all-time great Cats but I'd put both Mark Fellows & TA ahead of him. Andersen is the all-time best Cat ever. Widmer rolled up 109 solo tackles and 172 assists in his four seasons at Montana State, getting 33 sacks, 66 tackles for low, six fumbles caused, three recovered and five passes broken up. His sack total is third in school history, as is his total of 17 sacks in 1990, and he is fourth in school history in fumbles caused. In 2021 Andersen moved to middle linebacker in a 4-2-5 scheme, the Montana State LB amassed 137 total tackles, 14 tackles for loss, 2 sacks, 2 interceptions, 7 pass breakups, and a fumble recovery on the way to the FCS National Championship Game. Imagine his stats had he played LB for 4 years. He won Big Sky Defensive Player of the Year and was named a finalist for the Buck Buchanan Award (given to the best defender at the FCS level). Andersen may get the NFL & he may not. Personally I'd like to see him playing as a safety - ouch. Fellows broke a hip on special teams & his career ended. Widmer was an absolute stud in the NFL.

Designing a defense to both funnel the play to an LB, where he remains unblocked much of the time can certainly lead to gawdy tackle/gm statistics, the same as giving a RB 35-40 carries a game so he is a 100 yd/gm runner. As a LB, Troy will be hit by bigger, faster linemen, TE's, RB's and fullbacks in pro ball, and I just don't see his his shoulders holding up. FS may be the only option where he can stay healthy and be effective. I'd like to see him back up and then succeed Harrison Smith as a Vike or Justin Simmons as a Bronco

garizzalies said:
Special H said:

One of us needs some psychiatric help and it isn't me. I'm not hard to find just look in the legal section of any Google search in Missoula. Enjoy your day creepy psycho

Special H said:
garizzalies said:

One of us needs some psychiatric help and it isn't me. I'm not hard to find just look in the legal section of any Google search in Missoula. Enjoy your day creepy psycho
You’re right; you’re not hard to find. I used google as you suggested and found your “legal section” Missoula article.

Here it is again in all its glory. You must be such a proud boy.

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/update-griz-forum-posts-insults-address-of-woman-organizing-anti-hauck-petition/article_b0d5b78d-6d7e-590b-93e8-cc619760a9fc.html

Here’s and excerpt:

A Missoula woman who put together an online petition telling the University of Montana not to hire Bobby Hauck as its head football coach became the subject of an online doxxing campaign on a Grizzlies fan website that included vile personal comments and publication of her home address.

The posts, on the Griz fan forum maroonblood.com, included a comment from AlphaGriz1 next to a photo of Lisa Davey that said, “Now seriously tell me this face hasn't (performed a sex act) for food a few times in her life?''

The post went on to disparage Davey's "receding hairline'' and "gigantic teeth,'' adding: "Not to mention the ‘man’ in her life check that dude out what a loser.”

reinell30 said:
SACCAT66 said:
I am back from Texas, what did I miss over here?

If any of you know me... I don't make excuses for games. the Cats got totally destroyed in every facet of the game. Field conditions and injuries had nothing to do with it... That being said, something happened to Troy early on in the game... I haven't gone back and watched the replay of the game (I may never do that) but from the 2nd quarter on, he seemed to be holding his left arm kind of weirdly to his side. It didn't look right, he would just kind of hang it limp, until the play started. Not sure if it was just me over analyzing things (it happened a LOT on Saturday, and normally does when the team you follow is down by 35 points). The entire team was just off, and NDSU was better.

All That being said, I would peg him as a 5th round pick. I have no clue what will actually happen.

SAC
What can you tell us about the two Cat players suspended for Steroid use? O-Line men and starters?

Troy goes 5th or 6th round unless he signs FA before the draft....

SAC I don’t blame you for trying to avoid this question….but word on the street is a couple Cats failed the random ncaa testing and were left home and didn’t go to Frisco. It may not have been steroids but maybe diuretics (or caffeine like ndsu tried to claim a few years ago 😂). Your listeners want to know more.

HookedonGriz said:
reinell30 said:
SAC
What can you tell us about the two Cat players suspended for Steroid use? O-Line men and starters?

Troy goes 5th or 6th round unless he signs FA before the draft....

SAC I don’t blame you for trying to avoid this question….but word on the street is a couple Cats failed the random ncaa testing and were left home and didn’t go to Frisco. It may not have been steroids but maybe diuretics (or caffeine like ndsu tried to claim a few years ago 😂). Your listeners want to know more.

No Cats player stayed home. At least in the 2-3 deep. That post was the 1st I had heard of it, and from all my sources, it is not true. That is why I didn't respond.

garizzalies said:
Special H said:
You’re right; you’re not hard to find. I used google as you suggested and found your “legal section” Missoula article.

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/update-griz-forum-posts-insults-address-of-woman-organizing-anti-hauck-petition/article_b0d5b78d-6d7e-590b-93e8-cc619760a9fc.html

Here’s and excerpt:

A Missoula woman who put together an online petition telling the University of Montana not to hire Bobby Hauck as its head football coach became the subject of an online doxxing campaign on a Grizzlies fan website that included vile personal comments and publication of her home address.

The posts, on the Griz fan forum maroonblood.com, included a comment from AlphaGriz1 next to a photo of Lisa Davey that said, “Now seriously tell me this face hasn't (performed a sex act) for food a few times in her life?''

The post went on to disparage Davey's "receding hairline'' and "gigantic teeth,'' adding: "Not to mention the ‘man’ in her life check that dude out what a loser.”

The only thing more sad than the person you are accusing me of being is you for doing the exact same thing he did. I do however like that you did it on a message board so I could screen shot your attacks and harassment.

Not that I can't find out anyway, but if anyone has information on this poster that is attacking and harassing me on here, I would be glad to pay cash money for the information. Please PM me and I can venmo or paypal.

Special H said:
garizzalies said:

Here’s and excerpt:

The only thing more sad than the person you are accusing me of being is you for doing the exact same thing he did. I do however like that you did it on a message board so I could screen shot your attacks and harassment.

Not that I can't find out anyway, but if anyone has information on this poster that is attacking and harassing me on here, I would be glad to pay cash money for the information. Please PM me and I can venmo or paypal.

I for one don’t blame you for getting upset about being accused of being Alpha1. I’m sure you would agree he was a racist piece of shit and a complete loser.

He was a cancer on this site and a disgrace to Griz Nation.

I’m sure you’ll join me in being overjoyed that that racist, scumbag, fat fuck got what he deserved when he was band from this board and the Campus of the University of Montana.

garizzalies said:
Special H said:

Stop it, I'm blushing!

Bear Spray said:
Special H said:
I think most FCS fans up play how good their teams players are in the FCS, overall its a really really weak subdivision. Not every guy that is good on an individual team is NFL material. Take Montana for instance, every year posters say we have 3 to 5 guys that have a shot at the NFL and every year they are wrong. In the last 20 years Montana has had 4 legit NFL players Green, Carpenter, Biermann and Johnson. Even Colt Anderson as good as he was at UM didnt get a lot of playing time even though he hung around the NFL for close to 7 years. Same with Hilliard

I agree, but the post title is 'Troy Andersen a 1st Round Pick???' I doubt he will be a first round pick, but I trust the scouts and prognosticators who pretty much universally agree he will be drafted. I still think his best days would be at safety though.

You think Troy can play safety in the NFL LOL???? How many 6’3” 240 lb safety’s are there in the NFL lol? One of my friends who coaches in the league said that their scouts don’t even like him at LB. They like him at RB

WaGriz4life said:
Bear Spray said:

You think Troy can play safety in the NFL LOL???? How many 6’3” 240 lb safety’s are there in the NFL lol? One of my friends who coaches in the league said that their scouts don’t even like him at LB. They like him at RB

He could shed 15 lbs through a sketchy gas station bean burrito incident.

Special H said:
garizzalies said:

Here’s and excerpt:

if anyone has information on this poster that is attacking and harassing me on here, I would be glad to pay cash money for the information. Please PM me and I can venmo or paypal.
WTF. Holy hell. What do you plan to do with my “information”? How much are you willing to pay for my “info”? Can I qualify for the blackmail payments? My god you’re so creepy.

Do you want to send the swat team to my home? Doxx me? Have you not learned your lesson?

If you want to meet up, just ask. You don’t have to continue to be a coward and attempt to buy my “info” on the dark web and threaten some clandestine retaliation from the shadows.

If you are not alpha, you sure act like him:
Racist photo ✅
Attacking women ✅
Plotting around the egriz rules ✅
Surreptitiously defeating anonymity ✅
Threatening violence ✅
Planning to doxx someone or worse ✅

WaGriz4life said:
Bear Spray said:

I’m hearing he is projected to be a TE/h-back type. I’m wondering how badly nicked up he’s been over their playin both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back