• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Transgender Debate

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
Wonderful!
Just like their weed, I don’t think EG has any tolerance for dirty hippies.

I may have made a mistake—I don’t think we actually have an entry from the 2000s. So we are not done yet. Not by a long shot

Wait, I know all "well actually" nerds will say weird shit about which decade is which, but the timeless W.A.P. was released in 2020. Do we need the 2010s as well?
Well actually, we’re getting old, and this is technically the third decade in the 2000s already, so I thought we should have 3 entries.

I was counting your phenomenal submission, Whet Asshole Pussycats, as the entry for this latest decade. How Mrs. B and Mrs. Thee know that bobcat fans are such doosh-faces is unbelievable, and should land that song on top of any list.

Also, the little Ri-Ri number with that goofball is being counted for the last decade as it’s a 2015 song. We still need one for 2000-2009.

And we really have not explored the 80s enough.
It was the decade of duets and they were all so horrible (except one so far... egriz?).

garizzalies said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Wait, I know all "well actually" nerds will say weird shit about which decade is which, but the timeless W.A.P. was released in 2020. Do we need the 2010s as well?
Well actually, we’re getting old, and this is technically the third decade in the 2000s already, so I thought we should have 3 entries.

I was counting your phenomenal submission, Whet Asshole Pussycats, as the entry for this latest decade. How Mrs. B and Mrs. Thee know that bobcat fans are such doosh-faces is unbelievable, and should land that song on top of any list.

Also, the little Ri-Ri number with that goofball is being counted for the last decade as it’s a 2015 song. We still need one for 2000-2009.

It was the decade of duets and they were all so horrible (except one so far... egriz?).

I'm with you. "I'm On a Boat" by Lonely Island and T-Pain came out in 2009, I believe.

garizzalies said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I hate that you are forcing me to post on here, upping my daily post count, but i will NOT sit here and have you besmirch some of the great duets of all times from the 80's

**Lionel Richie and Diana Ross - Endless Love

**Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes - Love lifts us up

**George Michael and Aretha Franklin - Waiting for Me

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Got it. That is so EG, that dog. His body has never been a temple.
And now I have no idea who the band was. Sounds like a fun night though. Let us know if you think of the band name.

The reason you clowns can't recall the name of the band is that they sucked, and there's no way they amounted to anything. Ursa drank far too much that night. He went on and on about how good they were. But they didn't have anything approaching an even flow. They were nothingman.

Also, that night at RKCNDY was as close as Ursa and I ever got to Yale.

Reminds me of a couple hacks I saw collab at the Crocodile Cafe in Belltown. After the show, they were eating some fried rice backstage with chopsticks as I was sweeping up. One band member says to the waiter, "Can I get a spoon, man?" Other member says, "Be better, man." Glad neither of them ever made it big.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Got it. That is so EG, that dog. His body has never been a temple.
And now I have no idea who the band was. Sounds like a fun night though. Let us know if you think of the band name.

The reason you clowns can't recall the name of the band is that they sucked, and there's no way they amounted to anything. Ursa drank far too much that night. He went on and on about how good they were. But they didn't have anything approaching an even flow. They were nothingman.

I remember a lot about that night before the shots. I wore corduroy and I remember the elderly woman behind the counter named Jeremy. Although, you’re a better man for remembering the address. :thumb:

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:

I remember a lot about that night before the shots. I wore corduroy and I remember the elderly woman behind the counter named Jeremy. Although, you’re a better man for remembering the address. :thumb:

With all the hate EG gets, I don't want him to feel like it's one, two, or even five against one and become dissident, but I maybe would have made him wait on the porch. Surprised you two are still alive.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

With all the hate EG gets, I don't want him to feel like it's one, two, or even five against one and become dissident, but I maybe would have made him wait on the porch. Surprised you two are still alive.

Let’s face it, looking in the rearviewmirror, EG was an animal that drank an oceans worth of liquor. I’m sure when he looks back at it all he sees is black and prays his daughter, Crazy Mary, never finds out.

A life wasted but the stories will have immortality.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Let’s face it, looking in the rearviewmirror, EG was an animal that drank an oceans worth of liquor. I’m sure when he looks back at it all he sees is black and prays his daughter, Crazy Mary, never finds out.

You’ve won this round, Ursa. That.....that was perfect.

SACCAT66 said:
garizzalies said:

I hate that you are forcing me to post on here, upping my daily post count, but i will NOT sit here and have you besmirch some of the great duets of all times from the 80's

**Lionel Richie and Diana Ross - Endless Love

**Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes - Love lifts us up

**George Michael and Aretha Franklin - Waiting for Me

You SOB. Of course you’d be the one to force me to search and post that crap. You probably just read off the first few songs from your fav playlist but left out the Kenny/Dolly duet and MJ ones

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bwwo7ctG10

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpYxZ-1PnlA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fDxzQJaA228

Glad to see you can take it. I can be a little rough on lil bro and most of those whet ass pussies are too pussy-assed.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Is the part where that dell pickle guy weighs in on the no nothing football wanna be comedians taking over the thread and weakening the rtd culture? (Asking for his wife, he feels left out) bunch of pussy wannabes —- or something like that)

Jesse said:
Ursa Major said:

Is the part where that dell pickle guy weighs in on the no nothing football wanna be comedians taking over the thread and weakening the rtd culture? (Asking for his wife, he feels left out) bunch of pussy wannabes —- or something like that)

Are we betting on whether the ncaa has received "favorable antitrust treatment"? See below (my earlier post):

"I didn't say the ncaa has an antitrust "exemption". The ncaa has received favorable antitrust treatment over the decades, with an exception or two. The ncaa v. antitrust battle is ongoing. See below. There is also related legislation in Congress and many states. Also, many besides AD's made the playoff game argument. You welch on your bests, so no reason to bet you.

"Antitrust law is the key to making the NCAA pay student-athletes

The courts have long protected the NCAA. A new Supreme Court case might change that."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/ ... age-fixing.

"As The NCAA’s Antitrust Battle Intensifies, 2021 Could Bring Monumental Change To College Sports". Feb. 22, 2021."

And this is how the media plays the game, changing someones words is exactly like copying them. USA today changed the word "MALE" because it was "hurtful language". Do those runners have a penis and balls... then yes they are males. If they don't they are Eunuchs. but still male. I thought media was suppose to report facts not edit opinion. The fact is she thinks running against male runners is unfair. Real journalism would let the words stand and let the American people set their own opinion.

https://twitter.com/kelseybolar/status/1397734356567969795

"College athletes urge NCAA to move championships from states with transgender bans"

"Fifty current and former college athletes sent a letter to NCAA leadership Wednesday urging the organization to remove its championship events from states that have passed bans against transgender athletes.

The athletes who signed the letter identify as transgender and non-binary. They addressed the letter to NCAA president Mark Emmert, vice president of inclusion, education and community engagement Derrick Gragg and the Board of Governors.

'Deeply disappointed and hurt by the NCAA's choice'

The letter was sent in response to the organization's decision to schedule regional matchups for the NCAA softball tournament in Tennessee, Alabama and Arkansas, all of which have recently passed laws requiring student-athletes to compete in sports according to their birth sex.
Similar GOP-led legislation has passed in Mississippi, Montana, Idaho and West Virginia. States across the country,i ncluding Florida, Oklahoma and Kentucky, are considering similar legislation."

Read in Yahoo Sports: https://apple.news/A2_rtW4SpQ4e0jrSRXsONSw

PlayerRep said:

Interesting stuff. I think I've posted it before, but those who truly believe there is no danger of having no home playoff games because they aren't "championship" games might do well to read the article linked in this article. The NCAA moved 2017 NCAAT games from NC due to its "bathroom bill" and only agreed to let NC to host again after the legislature rolled back the bill. Kind of hurts the whole "follow the money" stance. I'll go out on a limb and say first and second round NCAAT games might make a few more dollars for the NCAA than an FCS playoff game in Missoula does.

The NCAA could still do whatever it wants and violate its own stated policy, as it has recently, but I seriously doubt it'll be because it doesn't want to lose out on a drop in the ocean amount of revenue from an FCS game(s) in Missoula and Bozeman. If anything, it might be because the NCAA doesn't think anyone will notice.

NC article for reference:
https://news.yahoo.com/ncaa-pulls-championship-events-north-002900107.html

CDAGRIZ said:
PlayerRep said:

Interesting stuff. I think I've posted it before, but those who truly believe there is no danger of having no home playoff games because they aren't "championship" games might do well to read the article linked in this article. The NCAA moved 2017 NCAAT games from NC due to its "bathroom bill" and only agreed to let NC to host again after the legislature rolled back the bill. Kind of hurts the whole "follow the money" stance. I'll go out on a limb and say first and second round NCAAT games might make a few more dollars for the NCAA than an FCS playoff game in Missoula does.

The NCAA could still do whatever it wants and violate its own stated policy, as it has recently, but I seriously doubt it'll be because it doesn't want to lose out on a drop in the ocean amount of revenue from an FCS game(s) in Missoula and Bozeman. If anything, it might be because the NCAA doesn't think anyone will notice.

2017 seems like 10 years ago...

Paytonlives said:
CDAGRIZ said:

2017 seems like 10 years ago...

Sure does. And to think the NCAA was moving tournament sites way back then over a bill that (to my knowledge) didn't even cover athletic participation makes me wonder what it'll do in 2021 over a bill that directly does.

PlayerRep said:
"College athletes urge NCAA to move championships from states with transgender bans"

"Fifty current and former college athletes sent a letter to NCAA leadership Wednesday urging the organization to remove its championship events from states that have passed bans against transgender athletes.

The athletes who signed the letter identify as transgender and non-binary. They addressed the letter to NCAA president Mark Emmert, vice president of inclusion, education and community engagement Derrick Gragg and the Board of Governors.

'Deeply disappointed and hurt by the NCAA's choice'

The letter was sent in response to the organization's decision to schedule regional matchups for the NCAA softball tournament in Tennessee, Alabama and Arkansas, all of which have recently passed laws requiring student-athletes to compete in sports according to their birth sex.
Similar GOP-led legislation has passed in Mississippi, Montana, Idaho and West Virginia. States across the country,i ncluding Florida, Oklahoma and Kentucky, are considering similar legislation."

Adding to that, the bowl schedule was just released with six bowls scheduled in states with anti transgender laws. Also, the chairman for the baseball selection committee stated in a previous article that he was not given any direction by the NCAA to avoid the states with anti TG laws. Don’t forget that South Dakota St was allowed to host three playoff games while not allowing TG girls to play female sports. The NCAA knows where the money is and they will follow that over their own moral code.

"Male Inmates in Women’s Prisons

If Congress passes the Equality Act, California’s dangerous policy would go nationwide."

"Crazy California laws occasionally go national. Take SB 132, which took effect in January. It allows transgender-identified male state prison inmates to transfer into women’s prisons based on “individual preference”—no hormones, surgery or time spent living as the opposite sex required. Spokeswoman Terry Thornton of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation says 264 male prisoners have declared a nonmale identity and formally requested transfer to women’s facilities.

If Congress passes the Equality Act—the House already has—incarcerated biological men who identify as female would be entitled to transfer into women’s federal prisons and possibly also state prisons nationwide. How’s that working in California?

Not well, according to Amie Ichikawa, who was released in 2013 from the Central California Women’s Facility in Chowchilla, where she served five years for assault and kidnapping. Ms. Ichikawa is now forming a nonprofit to help currently incarcerated women. I visited her home in Torrance, and she put me in touch with four other current and former inmates. She contacted me after I appeared at a March Senate Judiciary Committee hearing to testify against the Equality Act. I told the lawmakers that although the vast majority of transgender Americans are peaceful, decent and law-abiding, the overbroad bill would be subject to abuse by opportunistic male felons.

None of the currently and formerly incarcerated women I spoke to expressed any animus toward transgender people. All acknowledged that some biological men who are transgender have been subject to abuse in men’s prisons. Several of the women made a point of saying they’d have no problem sharing a cell with natal males who have undergone sex-reassignment surgery.

But according to Tyrina Griffin —who served 20 years at Chowchilla for second-degree murder and whose wife, Rachelle Johnson, is currently serving a life sentence there—many of the men who are transferring there aren’t even on hormonal medication. “They’re getting a full erection,” she said. “So you’re locked in this room, 24/7, with a man and there’s nothing you can do about it. If you tell the police you don’t want to live with a man, or you’re afraid or whatever, you’ll get a disciplinary infraction. So you’re basically punished for being scared.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/male-inmates-in-womens-prisons-11622474215?mod=opinion_lead_pos5

Latest posts

Back