• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Traitor Trump

Biga75, do you realize your humor dates you? 'Q' disappeared 25 years ago. It will only get worse, soon you'll have to explain your humor. That is a definite sign of advancing age. I speak from experience. In my humor, I would use Grade A material, but nobody understood the material, much less the humor. Oh, well. Make it so, Number One.
--Jean-Luc

biga75 said:
Yukon said:
The real traitors are going to be exposed now. All the way up to Obama.

Did Q tell you that? :roll:

Nope, but if the attorney general, the head of the FBI, the head of the CIA, the head of National Intelligence, all were involved in this, and somehow Barack Obama was in the dark? It's a slow moving train, but eventually it will come out.

tourist said:
Biga75, do you realize your humor dates you? 'Q' disappeared 25 years ago. It will only get worse, soon you'll have to explain your humor. That is a definite sign of advancing age. I speak from experience. In my humor, I would use Grade A material, but nobody understood the material, much less the humor. Oh, well. Make it so, Number One.
--Jean-Luc

Q (the non Star Trek Character) is alive and well.........brought back by the internet.....

Yukon said:
biga75 said:
Yukon said:

Nope, but if the attorney general, the head of the FBI, the head of the CIA, the head of National Intelligence, all were involved in this, and somehow Barack Obama was in the dark? It's a slow moving train, but eventually it will come out.
What will come out that hasn’t already? Obama was briefed on Russian interference by the national security apparatus and he then shared that information with the gang of eight and asked that they join in a public statement condemning the Russians but McConnell refused. Why would McConnell do that?

Dutch Lane said:
Yukon said:
biga75 said:
Yukon said:

What will come out that hasn’t already? Obama was briefed on Russian interference by the national security apparatus and he then shared that information with the gang of eight and asked that they join in a public statement condemning the Russians but McConnell refused. Why would McConnell do that?

I wasn't talking about the Russia issue. I was referring to the attempted coup.

Yukon said:
Dutch Lane said:
Yukon said:
biga75 said:

the only coup relevant to this thread is the one fox news pulled off in taking over your brain. on the surface that seems to not be much of a conquest for them, but they've pulled off enough of them that the rest of us have to hear their talking points regurgitated by their loyal subjects on a pretty regular basis.

argh! said:
Yukon said:
Dutch Lane said:
Yukon said:

the only coup relevant to this thread is the one fox news pulled off in taking over your brain. on the surface that seems to not be much of a conquest for them, but they've pulled off enough of them that the rest of us have to hear their talking points regurgitated by their loyal subjects on a pretty regular basis.
stay tuned...guess we will find out soon.

With Barr, I think we're about to find out who the real traitors are: the DNC and Clinton campaign who financed and marketed the hoax dossier and paid Russians for their false info; some top FBI people; some of the top DOJ people; some top Intel people; a bunch in the mainstream media who pushed the collusion hoax; etc.

How could so many supposedly smart people be so wrong? Truly astounding. And now some of them can't even give it up.

PlayerRep said:
With Barr, I think we're about to find out who the real traitors are: the DNC and Clinton campaign who financed and marketed the hoax dossier and paid Russians for their false info; some top FBI people; some of the top DOJ people; some top Intel people; a bunch in the mainstream media who pushed the collusion hoax; etc.

How could so many supposedly smart people be so wrong? Truly astounding. And now some of them can't even give it up.

Maybe because it is hard to believe a President and AG that continues to step in it.

PlayerRep said:

how could anyone hear all the proven lies by the trump campaign about russian contacts (legal or not), and fail to wonder if something sketchy was going on?

PlayerRep said:

I totally agree. The last two years have been nothing but lies, obstruction, and treason. PR, your list is just the tip of a huge iceberg. Every goddamned one of them needs to be prosecuted and sentenced to the maximum allowed by law. This has been a failed coup. Lots of heads need to roll, and I don't mean figuratively.
"How could so many supposedly smart people be so wrong?" They knew damn well what they were doing, and continue to do. The left, and entrenched Washington power elite, keep pounding and pounding this bullshit because it is all they have. Between criminal prosecution and civil litigation, those responsible in any way, including the 'mainstream media,' need to be 'eviscerated' as an example to future generations of the consequences of treason and a failed coup.

Help me out here Tourist and PR, what part of the Mueller report contains lies, obstruction and treason? Please be specific as possible like page numbers, footnotes, ect., and the specific facts or conclusions you don’t agree with or maybe the ones that have been investigated and verified that you just don’t like. Doesn’t matter to me pick one and we can have a rational discussion about what exactly it is that you find so objectionable.

I will throw one out to you first; the FBI in every election cycle conducts security briefings regarding national security threats with the front runners’ campaign as was done in 2016, with both trump’s and hillary’s campaign. They were briefed extensively on potential foreign interference from foreign actors like Iran, China, North Korea, Ukraine, the Saudis, Israel and Russia. The intelligent agencies’ investigations and reports were disclosed to the campaign officials and cautioned to be on the look out for foreign actors trying to make contact with the campaigns. Mueller’s report found evidence of over 90 Russian contacts with the trump campaign. (facts supported by emails, text messages, phone calls and direct testimony, under the penalty of perjury or lying to federal investigators, from the very trump people who had the interactions with the Russian agents). These contacts continued even after the reports of Russian hacking came out in law enforcement reports and media reports. My question is why, or what possible reason would not even one of those 90 contacts ever be reported to the FBI by anyone in the trump campaign after being briefed on the serious and real danger of foreign involvement and interference in our county’s presidential election even after the verified reports of the Russian hacking were known to the whole country?

The following up would be why did trump and his people continually lie to investigators about it, and why don’t you consider their conduct, lying (not telling the truth about a material fact), obstruction (purposely and knowingly impeding an on going counter intelligence investigation against the Russians. When people lie or fail to report suspicious foreign activity that they have been cautioned about and have direct personal knowledge of, obstructs an investigation),treason, which you aren’t throwing around in the technically legal sense (not having made a formal declaration of war on Russia for anything to be treason) and finally a coup (defined by Encyclopedia Brittanica as “the sudden violent overthrow of an existing government by a small group. The chief prerequisite of a coup is the control of all or part of the armed forces, the police and other military elements and take control by force” I think your use of the word coup is being used by you as a pejorative for a counter intelligence investigation against Putin, not the same thing in my opinion, not even in the league or ball park or even In the same sport. Coups require military force, investigations require due process, laws, fisa rules, fisa applications vetted by fisa courts, grand juries, judges, layers upon layers of protocol and vetting and rules and procedures, and oversight and literally hundreds if not thousands of fbi, cia, and nsa people who follow these rules and protocols and all have knowledge of what was uncovered during the initial counter intelligence investigation and the subsequent special counsel investigation. It’s the American way of due process and the rule of law that has been developed over the history of our country. To call these exhaustive investigations and their oversight of Russian interference of the 2016 election a coup is farcical IMO.

Thanks for playing fellas. thumb:

Dutch Lane said:
Help me out here Tourist, what part of the Mueller report contains lies, obstruction and treason? Please be specific as possible like page numbers, footnotes, ect., and the specific facts or conclusions you don’t agree with or maybe the ones that have been investigated and verified the you just don’t like. Doesn’t matter to me pick one and we can have a rational discussion about what exactly it is that you find so objectionable.

I will throw one out to you first; the FBI in every election cycle conducts security briefings regarding national security threats with the front runners’ campaign as was done in 2016, with both trump’s and hillary’s campaign. They were briefed extensively on potential foreign interference from foreign actors like Iran, China, North Korea, Ukraine, the Saudis, Israel and Russia. The intelligent agencies’ investigations and reports were disclosed to the campaign officials and cautioned to be on the look out for foreign actors trying to make contact with the campaigns. Mueller’s report found evidence of over 90 Russian contacts with the trump campaign. (facts supported by direct testimony, under the penalty of perjury or lying to federal investigators, from the very trump people who had the interactions with the Russian agents). These contacts continued even after the reports of Russian hacking came out in law enforcement reports and media reports. My question is why, or what possible reason would not even one of those 90 contacts ever be reported to the FBI by anyone in the trump campaign after being briefed on the serious and real danger of foreign involvement and interference in our county’s presidential election even after the verified reports of the Russian hacking were known to the whole country? Thanks for playing :thumb:

tourist didn't read it, he had hannity do it for him.

tourist would make an excellent commie. they are loyal to the party first, army second, money third, family fourth, then maybe the country.

Dutch, I don't read fiction. I didn't mention Mueller, you did. I do have some fiction in my home 'library' by Dalton Trumbo, Samuel Clemens, William Faulkner, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, George Orwell, and Joseph Heller. Robert Mueller's "How to Waste $30M and Two Years" will not join this list. Mueller is just a part of the Deep State. Argh! was partly right, Hannity, Limbaugh, Savage, Levin, Dershowitz have read and analyzed this work of Fiction/Non-Fiction. :thumb: While looking over my 'library' I noticed I've also got "The Gulag Archipelago, I and II" in that collection of Solzhenitsyn's works. So I may be under investigation for 'Russian collusion' shortly, or maybe already have been. :shock: Maybe you could re-read this 448 page wonder and this time look for the pseudonym 'tourist'(spelled with a lower case 't') in the text, index, or footnotes. :thumb:

Comrade Argh!, someone who would know the attributes of a 'good commie.' I appreciate the list and the time and effort you put into researching those traits. With all your twice yearly trips to Red China, you've had plenty of time to observe and document. But, I am old school, and learned my lessons well. The only 'good commie' is a dead commie(present company excluded), and 'better dead than red.' For your next trip, Argh!, make it a One-Way ticket. I'm sure you'll feel more at home there. I know you claim to know Goodman and Gilman from back to front, but you've left off some of your more well known authors and indoctrinators, like Marx(not Groucho), Engels, Lenin, and Mao. You'll have to be careful not to leave out any names from the pre-approved list of authors though, as someone will be watching everything you say and do in your new homeland. The Party(Big Brother) will be watching you, and if you don't show enough social enthusiasm, or whatever they call it, they may take your internet away from you, and we'd never hear from you again. Hmm, on second thought, don't worry about it at all, just be yourself. :lol:

tourist said:
Dutch, I don't read fiction. I didn't mention Mueller, you did. I do have some fiction in my home 'library' by Dalton Trumbo, Samuel Clemens, William Faulkner, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, George Orwell, and Joseph Heller. Robert Mueller's "How to Waste $30M and Two Years" will not join this list. Mueller is just a part of the Deep State. Argh! was partly right, Hannity, Limbaugh, Savage, Levin, Dershowitz have read and analyzed this work of Fiction/Non-Fiction. :thumb: While looking over my 'library' I noticed I've also got "The Gulag Archipelago, I and II" in that collection of Solzhenitsyn's works. So I may be under investigation for 'Russian collusion' shortly, or maybe already have been. :shock: Maybe you could re-read this 448 page wonder and this time look for the pseudonym 'tourist'(spelled with a lower case 't') in the text, index, or footnotes. :thumb:

Comrade Argh!, someone who would know the attributes of a 'good commie.' I appreciate the list and the time and effort you put into researching those traits. With all your twice yearly trips to Red China, you've had plenty of time to observe and document. But, I am old school, and learned my lessons well. The only 'good commie' is a dead commie(present company excluded), and 'better dead than red.' For your next trip, Argh!, make it a One-Way ticket. I'm sure you'll feel more at home there. I know you claim to know Goodman and Gilman from back to front, but you've left off some of your more well known authors and indoctrinators, like Marx(not Groucho), Engels, Lenin, and Mao. You'll have to be careful not to leave out any names from the pre-approved list of authors though, as someone will be watching everything you say and do in your new homeland. The Party(Big Brother) will be watching you, and if you don't show enough social enthusiasm, or whatever they call it, they may take your internet away from you, and we'd never hear from you again. Hmm, on second thought, don't worry about it at all, just be yourself. :lol:

Really, you won’t play? Don’t be scared, there are no right or wrong answers only your learned opinion. Come on give it a try, really it won’t hurt I promise. Here’s an easy one for you, how did you determine that Mueller is a deep state guy? What proof of facts did you have to support that conclusion? Or is the deep state simply a default fall back tantrum when you just don’t like or agree with uncomfortable facts. Kind of like when my toddler used to hold her breath until she turned blue because she wasn’t happy with the meal I fixed for her. As always thanks for playing :thumb:

tourist said:

you would make not just a good commie, a great one! one who doesn't think for himself, doesn't bother to even try to see both sides of an argument, just does whatever his 'leaders' tell him to do. perfectly happy with his very laundered single source of 'news' that always spews the party line. you mention china. your type has multiplied at an astounding rate the last few years, which is why i just went and picked up all my possessions there and took them back home, with no plans to return. really, just go read the global times or some other pathetic commie rag, and see the similarities with your fox news. you will have found your true comrades.

Comrade Argh!, I am honored by your acknowledgment of my greatness, but labelling me a potential commie just pushed me farther to the right. :lol: :cool: Didn't think that was possible. :thumb:

"Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them." -- Wm. Shakespeare

Back