• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Summer 2022 Transfers (8)

uofmman1122 said:
grizfan1984 said:
Anybody actually have any transfer news?
Getting pretty late for there to be any new transfer info at this point, but there may be a guy or two who is here that we haven't heard about.

That’s my hope I’ve heard rumors of it but we’ll see if it really happens, I hope the roster gets updated without having to beg for it to be updated.

FALL ROSTER ADDITIONS

No: Name, Ht, Wt, Yr., Pos., Hometown / Previous Schools
17: AJ Abbott, 6-2, 233, R-Fr., QB, Houston, Texas / Stratford HS / Oregon
23: Andrew Travillion, 6-0, 185, R-So., CB, Pflugerville, Texas / Hendrickson HS / Sam Houston / San Diego Mesa
24: Camden Ver Strate, 5-8, 170, R-So., WR, Cheney, Wash. / Cheney HS / Washington
40: Cooper Barnum, 6-2, 215, So., S, Vancouver, Wash. / Skyview HS / Washington State
46: Wyatt Wegener, 6-3, 225, R-Fr., LB, Algona, Iowa / Algona HS / Iowa
55: Chris Walker, 6-6, 290, Sr., OT, Lincoln, Neb. / East HS / Nebraska
77: Michael Ray, 6-3, 270, Fr., OL, Yakima, Wash. / Selah HS
83: Nico Ramos, 5-11, 200, Sr., K, Miami, Fla. / Ransom Everglades HS / Princeton / Cal
97: Adam Botkin, 6-4, 210, KP, Sr., Frenchtown, Mont. / Frenchtown HS

24: Camden Ver Strate, 5-8, 170, R-So., WR, Cheney, Wash. / Cheney HS / Washington
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7308720/5c1f18879676d6071cace840

40: Cooper Barnum, 6-2, 215, So., S, Vancouver, Wash. / Skyview HS / Washington State
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/8322607/5becfb5332dc500ee4cfef76

I know we are stacked at S but, the Barnum kid looks like a straight stud. Excited to see him play. Delivers hits like Robertson.

grizband said:
kemajic said:
An eventual Sulser replacement....
We may already have his replacement in Bergen.
Bergen and Sulser are very different players. This kid looks more like Sulser than Bergen.

Bergen is very versatile and durable player. Any recruit has a long way to go to fill those shoes.

kemajic said:
grizband said:
We may already have his replacement in Bergen.
Bergen and Sulser are very different players. This kid looks more like Sulser than Bergen.

Bergen is very versatile and durable player. Any recruit has a long way to go to fill those shoes.

Very different in by you mean that one has a uni and pads on and the other is always in street clothes? Sorry, that was a low blow.

StumptownGriz said:
Is it just me or is CVS a Jefferson Heidelberger clone?

I haven't seen the new guy you are comparing him to, but I love the Heidelberger reference. I think he will always be "the most under-utilized" Griz ever, in my mind. He looked incredible on the rare occasion they gave him a chance. I never understood why they didn't get him the ball more often. Nice guy too the one time I met him.

i appear to have broken this thread. sorry, it wasn't too bad, and had some actual information. so... what's up with the summer transfers now?

alabamagrizzly said:
kemajic said:

Very different in by you mean that one has a uni and pads on and the other is always in street clothes? Sorry, that was a low blow.

But accurate.

alabamagrizzly said:
Paytonlives said:
Just 10 days from the opener... time to cut this loose

Wait, are we sure we’re done? I think we still need 2 more O line transfers and another safety.

Maybe we can get them from the leftovers from the kitties open tryouts this week!

Back