• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Summer 2022 Transfers (8)

mtgrizrule said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
What I like most is that we get to see a highlight reel of him where most of his throws aren’t to wide open guys. His highlight video showcases his accuracy, fitting the ball into some tight windows.
Definitely has all the physical tools. Only noticed 1 somewhat of a weakness to work on. Most the time, he locks onto 1 receiver, side, or zone. I didn't see much of scanning the field for options and route tree progressions.
Then again, most qbs struggle with that.

He needs to go to the Marty mornhinweg clinic 😆

kemajic said:
Griz til I die said:
Jesus, how many corners do we need? At least we've gotten really good at recruiting corners nowadays. Hopefully this is Autjoe Soe and we can go back to concentration on the O Line
The word is out; corner prospects want to play for Ronnie Bradford. We may be getting the cream of the crops.
Also an added bonus on ronnie bradford, he's from minot north dakota.

Okay so today on the inside the den podcast Colter said we have 8 FBS transfers since spring ball was over and 11 overall I don’t know if he’s counting the JC CB or the NAIA Punter but here’s what I got
Walker-Nebraska
Ramos- CAL
Wegener-Iowa
Abbott-Oregon
If he’s counting Botkin and Travillion that’s only 6 guys and we are missing 2 if he’s not counting those 2 we’re missing 4 guys

Cowboys84 said:
tgreseth said:
not your buffet buddy, ronnie bradford, Griz Assistant Head Coach/Cornerbacks Coach Ronnie Bradford. See https://gogriz.com/sports/football/roster/coaches/ronnie-bradford/520 for edification
It's him, just ask him.
I drove through a corner of Vermont. I don’t claim the “green mountain state” as a place I’ve been. I was born at Fort Ord, it’s not something I tell people. He might’ve been born in minot, but that doesn’t make it his “home”. Didn’t even make it into his coaching bio. Huh. Wonder why?

SaskGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:
It's him, just ask him.
It's true, he was born in the Magic City! I'm guessing Air Force parents but just a guess.

Why not Minot? Frezzins the reason.

Was born at Trinity in Minot. Gramps was stationed at the base.

tgreseth said:
Cowboys84 said:
It's him, just ask him.
I drove through a corner of Vermont. I don’t claim the “green mountain state” as a place I’ve been. I was born at Fort Ord, it’s not something I tell people. He might’ve been born in minot, but that doesn’t make it his “home”. Didn’t even make it into his coaching bio. Huh. Wonder why?
I never said it's his home, just that he's from there... just like Robbie hauck is from Montana, right?...

Cowboys84 said:
tgreseth said:
I never said it's his home, just that he's from there... just like Robbie hauck is from Montana, right?...
I’ve no idea where Robbie is “from” and don’t really care. You seem to, though.

Cowboys84 said:
tgreseth said:

Well.. he was born here and grew up most of his life here…

RainierGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

The first 18 years he spent roughly 7 years in Montana the rest of the time was spent either in Washington, Nevada or California., I would hardly call that growing up in Montana most of his life...

Cowboys84 said:
RainierGriz said:
The first 18 years he spent roughly 7 years in Montana the rest of the time was spent either in Washington, Nevada or California., I would hardly call that growing up in Montana most of his life...

You really spent time researching that? I think we all should come up with some new hobby ideas for Cowboys 84.

Cowboys84 said:
tgreseth said:

I don't really have a definitive opinion about the debate, but wanted to present this to shed some prospective to the subject:

1.Dana Carvey was born in Missoula and is often cited as a "Missoula-native" but he moved to CA at age 3. "Carvey has English, German, Irish, Norwegian, and Swedish ancestry, and was raised Lutheran. When he was three years old, his family moved to San Carlos, California, in the San Francisco Bay Area."

2. John Elway was born in WA state but spent 4 or 5 years in Missoula growing up (ages 7-12) and participated in many sports crucial to his development in his profession, so he is much more a "Missoula-native", IMO, but I guess there's no concrete rule.

Cowboys84 said:
RainierGriz said:

Hauck has spent about 12 years of his life "growing up" in Missoula. That's where his family lived. That is more than half of his life. I don't think he's lived in any other place for more than 5 years.

mthoopsfan said:
Cowboys84 said:

Hauck has spent about 12 years of his life "growing up" in Missoula. That's where his family lived. That is more than half of his life. I don't think he's lived in any other place for more than 5 years.
His first 18 years, were spent two in Washington, then five in Nevada then three in california...

How do you get to 12 years before he was 18 years old,Try and spin it to 12 now. no you can't count his time going to college, I specifically said his first 18 years.

Cowboys84 said:
kemajic said:
The word is out; corner prospects want to play for Ronnie Bradford. We may be getting the cream of the crops.
Also an added bonus on ronnie bradford, he's from minot north dakota.

I'm pretty sure Coach Bradford went to Adams City high school in Colorado.

grizfan1984 said:
Anybody actually have any transfer news?
Getting pretty late for there to be any new transfer info at this point, but there may be a guy or two who is here that we haven't heard about.

Back