• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring football news, notes and rumors

Wow! A whole page of 3rd grade banter not even close to the topic at hand. Please either swerve back to the topic or have this thread closed!

Looking forward to the spring game on Saturday. It's on SWX, but don't see it on GoGriz yet. Hope it is.

Yukon said:
Fatty - you are in the wrong forum.

For the first time in your life you are right about something. But perhaps you noted that my post is here in response to a half dozen other posts from your fellow untermenschen who seem to be also in the wrong forum. Bring it to the politics forum and I will redass the whole baboon pack in proper fashion.

VictorG said:
Fat Bruno said:
The only thing Trump has won is as a replacement for Caligula in the history of goof ball rulers. But he is excellent at sucking in the stupidest members of society, stripping them of their wealth, their health care and their dignity.

Trump is building an ‘authoritarian state’ by filling the government with ‘sycophants’: Conservative professor
Tom Nichols, a conservative professor at the Naval War College in Rhode Island, has written a damning indictment of President Donald Trump’s reported decision to appoint unqualified political operatives such as Stephen Moore and Herman Cain to the Federal Reserve.

Writing in The Atlantic, Nichols argues that Moore and Cain represent something “far worse” than the typical kinds of hacks and cronies that presidents of both parties have traditionally appointed to government positions.

“Donald Trump’s administration, however, has transcended cronyism and declared a war on expertise, in which unbiased knowledge is itself somehow politically suspect if it does not accord with President Trump’s beliefs and assertions—and especially if it conflicts with his personal interests,” he writes. “In this administration, complicated issues are not problems to be solved or tasks to be administered for the public good, but threats to be hammered down by alert sycophants.”

The precedents for this kind of behavior, Nichols says, should be very troubling to any Americans who value democracy.

But, since his odious flock values only their right to be comfortable in their baseness, they thrive on being allowed out from under their rocks for a while, til we drive them back down again, very soon.

Post of the Year!!! But I bet it gets filtered out! LOL
Yeah, because there's never been an unqualified political operative EVER appointed to any other position by any other president. Ever. :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
VictorG said:
Fat Bruno said:
The only thing Trump has won is as a replacement for Caligula in the history of goof ball rulers. But he is excellent at sucking in the stupidest members of society, stripping them of their wealth, their health care and their dignity.

Trump is building an ‘authoritarian state’ by filling the government with ‘sycophants’: Conservative professor
Tom Nichols, a conservative professor at the Naval War College in Rhode Island, has written a damning indictment of President Donald Trump’s reported decision to appoint unqualified political operatives such as Stephen Moore and Herman Cain to the Federal Reserve.

Writing in The Atlantic, Nichols argues that Moore and Cain represent something “far worse” than the typical kinds of hacks and cronies that presidents of both parties have traditionally appointed to government positions.

“Donald Trump’s administration, however, has transcended cronyism and declared a war on expertise, in which unbiased knowledge is itself somehow politically suspect if it does not accord with President Trump’s beliefs and assertions—and especially if it conflicts with his personal interests,” he writes. “In this administration, complicated issues are not problems to be solved or tasks to be administered for the public good, but threats to be hammered down by alert sycophants.”

The precedents for this kind of behavior, Nichols says, should be very troubling to any Americans who value democracy.

But, since his odious flock values only their right to be comfortable in their baseness, they thrive on being allowed out from under their rocks for a while, til we drive them back down again, very soon.

Yeah, because there's never been an unqualified political operative EVER appointed to any other position by any other president. Ever. :lol: :lol:

Even after the CONSERVATIVE WAR COLLEGE prof addressed precisely that point, this peabrain posts this oblivious idiocy?!! Is remedial reading something in your future? ... because, it is certainly not anything in your past experience.

Fat Bruno said:
AZGrizFan said:
VictorG said:
Fat Bruno said:

Even after the CONSERVATIVE WAR COLLEGE prof addressed precisely that point, this peabrain posts this oblivious idiocy?!! Is remedial reading something in your future? ... because, it is certainly not anything in your past experience.

Post your babble in the politics forum...
Stop derailing this one about Spring Griz football.

Fat Bruno said:
Yukon said:

For the first time in your life you are right about something. But perhaps you noted that my post is here in response to a half dozen other posts from your fellow untermenschen who seem to be also in the wrong forum. Bring it to the politics forum and I will redass the whole baboon pack in proper fashion.
Fatso to retreat to his personal Carl Marx library where his research is effortless.

SoldierGriz said:
Post your babble in the politics forum...
Stop derailing this one about Spring Griz football.

Didn't I just answer another simpleton like yourself making the same moronic statement?

kemajic said:
Fat Bruno said:
Yukon said:

Fatso to retreat to his personal Carl Marx library where his research is effortless.

That's not a sentence; it's spelled Karl, and would make no sense if it were a sentence. Like I said, bring your two synapse, illiterate, monkey brain to the political forum and I'll burn out what's left of it.

grizeyes said:
PLEASE for all that is Holy, do not let Fats and Copper drag this thread into the sewer!
Must Resist!!!

Interesting when I responded to a political post by Kem, but whatever. Critical thinking is not something most members of society are capable of these days. I guess we know which category you fall into.

Why don't we just knock off all this shit folks. This is a football board. Take your political views to the correct forum.

cclarkblues said:
Why don't we just knock off all this shit folks. This is a football board. Take your political views to the correct forum.

Fair enough and this demonstrates what happens when the off season rolls around. I will behave from hence forth Dad.

Copper Griz said:
cclarkblues said:

Fair enough and this demonstrates what happens when the off season rolls around. I will behave from hence forth Dad.

Actually Copper, I think it has more to do with troll season than off season. Peace.

Fat Bruno said:
kemajic said:
Fat Bruno said:
Yukon said:

That's not a sentence; it's spelled Karl, and would make no sense if it were a sentence. Like I said, bring your two synapse, illiterate, monkey brain to the political forum and I'll burn out what's left of it.
You are just so intimidating.....

cclarkblues said:

agree with cclarkblues,,,,i come on this board to get away from this stuff.

Some good stuff here:

In 11-on-11 action during Wednesday’s practice, quarterback Dalton Sneed connected with wide receiver Sammy Akem in stride on a post route for a 64-yard touchdown pass.

Sophomore transfer running back Marcus Knights broke off a 64-yard touchdown run by bouncing out to the right.

Backup quarterback Cam Humphrey fumbled two snaps. The rainy conditions may have played a factor. The first fumble was recovered by junior Brennan Corbin, who came into camp as a tight end but has been practicing with the defensive line since spring break. Corbin ran back the ball about 34 yards for a touchdown.

Junior Gavin Crow, a cornerback who’s been working with the safeties, tipped a Garrett Graves pass intended for senior tight end Colin Bingham. True freshman linebacker Braxton Hill, from Anaconda, caught the tipped pass and ran it back about 40 yards for a touchdown.

Yukon said:
Looking forward to the spring game on Saturday. It's on SWX, but don't see it on GoGriz yet. Hope it is.

Welp, looks like us out of stater's are screwed. From GoGriz article:

"The game will be televised across the state on SWX Montana and will be available to stream via smartphone or tablet on the Watch SWX App"

HookedonGriz said:
In 11-on-11 action during Wednesday’s practice, quarterback Dalton Sneed connected with wide receiver Sammy Akem in stride on a post route for a 64-yard touchdown pass.

Sophomore transfer running back Marcus Knights broke off a 64-yard touchdown run by bouncing out to the right.

Wait a minute, TWO 64-yard touchdowns? That sounds a little fishy. I don't buy it for a second.

Yukon said:
Yukon said:

"The game will be televised across the state on SWX Montana and will be available to stream via smartphone or tablet on the Watch SWX App"

Damn, i liked watching it last year when they had it on Go Griz

RayWill said:
Yukon said:
Yukon said:

Damn, i liked watching it last year when they had it on Go Griz

Just change your gps to a spot where it is allowed location on your smartphone with an app and you can get SWX anywhere.

Back