• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring Camp Wrap-up - by position

Yukon said:
billingsgriz said:
What happened to Angel Villanueva ? He started for 3 years and at 6-5, 324, added some real heft to the line. Is he still hurt or did he just get beat out for his starting job ?

I believe starters only played the first series of spring game. Is that what your question is about?

I don't think Villanueva played in the Spring game...at least don't remember him.

billingsgriz said:
So Villanueva is still a starter, Yukon ?

Well, as Bobby states all the time, every position is up for grabs every day. But, I would assume he is still a starter. We'll have to wait and see.

Thanks for the info, Yukon and grizindabox--I hope Angel is healthy come fall camp !!!

Starting O-linemen here in Billings at Frontier Conference Champion Rocky Mountain College (NAIA) at 270 lbs. probably works but not at our level--just too small to be effective given the competition we are going to face in and outside of The Big Sky, including Oregon.

Back