• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Should R Hauck be benched?

AllWeatherFan said:
Wait, we get to vote on who gets to play? Jesus, Johnny Edwards wouldn't have even seen the field!

Maybe we should vote on who can post? Get that poll fired up AWF, loser gets band for a week.

jodcon said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Wait, we get to vote on who gets to play? Jesus, Johnny Edwards wouldn't have even seen the field!

Maybe we should vote on who can post? Get that poll fired up AWF, loser gets band for a week.

The results are in. Growler loses.

jodcon said:
AllWeatherFan said:

i think you meant the looser gets band?

argh! said:
jodcon said:
AllWeatherFan said:

i think you meant the looser gets band?

My fault, spell-check screwed me over again.

Kadeezy said:
I hope not - watched a little bit, Guy is a good runstopper, but the SAC WRs gotta want to see him out there.
Your quarterback will be running for his life or laying on his back staring up at #42 or #33 for most of the game.

uofmman1122 said:
Yeah, let’s shelf the dude for the season who tied for the most tackles in the WIU game and had 8 solo stops.

Yeah, that's the problem. 8 solo tackles means 9 other people screwed up.

grizaremoregooder said:
Kadeezy said:
I hope not - watched a little bit, Guy is a good runstopper, but the SAC WRs gotta want to see him out there.
Your quarterback will be running for his life or laying on his back staring up at #42 or #33 for most of the game.

That’s why they play the game - SAC has only beaten UM one time, never in Missoula. However, this year could be different with this yead’s Very talented squad.

Kadeezy said:
grizaremoregooder said:
Kadeezy said:

That’s why they play the game - SAC has only beaten UM one time, never in Missoula. However, this year could be different with this yead’s Very talented squad.
This is the copper and gold Dave Dickinson game you don't have a chance in hell my friend.

PlayerRep said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
bgbigdog said:
It was clear they were tying to single him up deep. I didn’t see the long touchdown so I have I have no idea who got burned there. The reality is there were guys running free all over the field/secondary this past Saturday & a majority of them weren’t being covered by someone named Hauck. Maybe allow yourself to give WIU a little credit - they clearly proved to have the best skill position players of any of the first three teams played.

I didn't see the first long TD pass either. (Trying to get ESPN plus going.)

What happened?

blown coverage

Who blew the coverage? What coverage were the Griz in? Man or zone?
You ask that like you know if argh knows the difference! Lol

The things people say on this board. Robby Is a good player. One of the better tacklers on the team with a nose for the ball. Yes he does need coached up on coverage stuff but who does not need coaches up on schemes this year. New schemes and plays on both sides of the ball. If you break film down you are going to see mistakes every where.

Hammer said:
PlayerRep said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:

What happened?

blown coverage

I get what you say, but I see argh as coming alive since Sat., or even earlier. I'm all for him being a good contributor on the football stuff.

Montanabob said:
uofmman1122 said:
Yeah, let’s shelf the dude for the season who tied for the most tackles in the WIU game and had 8 solo stops.

So now it’s Robby’s fault they messed up?

Also, don’t you mean 10?

uofmman1122 said:
Montanabob said:
uofmman1122 said:

So now it’s Robby’s fault they messed up?

Also, don’t you mean 10?

No wonder there are guys open, we're running the double nickel D. Get it together Bobby.

PlayerRep said:
Hammer said:
PlayerRep said:
argh! said:
blown coverage

I get what you say, but I see argh as coming alive since Sat., or even earlier. I'm all for him being a good contributor on the football stuff.

a blown coverage occurs when all the camera operators miss the most important part of a play, so it doesn't get shown on the tv broadcast.

duh.

grizfan95 said:
PlayerRep said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:

What happened?

blown coverage

Impossible to tell unless you talk to the players or staff. CB let the WR go and Hauck didn't pick him up. Someone was responsible, but can't say without knowing the exact scheme.

What do you mean impossible? just look at the defense on the play every player in the secondary played cover 2. all CBs played zone and let the WRs back. both our safeties drifted and played the WR down the center of the field and the other ran a corner route. It is pretty obvious that RH was supposed to pick up that WR. Either he had the wrong play call or he didn't see that WR over there. But everyone else played a cover 2 and he did not.

**edit. does not mean he is a bad player but he missed that play.

Back