• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring Coach's Tour - Great Falls Stop

grizatwork

DONOR
Spring Coach's Tour stops in Great Falls May 14th. Doors open at 5:00, Catered meal at 6:00. Tickets are 20 dollars. Ticket locations are Cappis Physical Therapy, Double G Engraving, Fathom Realty, and Play It Again Sports. Tickets also available at the door. Children under 12 are free. Live auction, silent auction, split the pot, heads/tails, and a special auction item that is a remote control griz cooler with cocktail fixings inside that goes to the NIL collective(this has to be paid for by check. No cash or card).
Coaches will speak, AD will speak, Marcus Welnel will talk about NIL. Monte will be there for the kids and photo ops. Our goal is to pass Missoula as the chapter with largest donation to GSA. PM me with questions.

Really kind of a combination of things. Between the golf and banquet, it was a long day for the coaches who usually came in from another town and were leaving early the next day for another one.

Covid shut us down and it has been hard to get all the sponsors back on board and coordinating it with the country club.

Our board has had some turnover due to age and unfortunately death and it became a lot to recruit new board members, train them on what we do, and get them to take over for exiting board members all at the whopping pay rate of zero. On the plus side, you get paid in complaints if things don't go right.

Don't get me wrong. I absolutely love the griz and the University of Montana and I love to donate my time and energy and financial resources to make this work and support the University. The six years I spent there have helped me in every aspect of my live the 31 years I have spent since graduating. It is a labor of love. It is not for everyone though and I respect that.

If you can't volunteer, buy a ticket, have dinner, enjoy a drink, talk to the coaches, maybe buy an auction item and enjoy an evening with the best fans in the world.

The Great Falls chapter donates more to the GSA than any other chapter except Missoula and we are not that far behind them and it is looking like we have a chance to overtake them this year. Come on out everyone.

Back