• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Should football be cancelled If too many players test positive for colds and flu?

CDAGRIZ said:
retiredpopo said:
the other cool thing is it mostly takes out older, balding, cigarette smoking, fat males...so skinnier, non smoking, full head of hair males like myself will have more room to move about the cabin and more elbow room at the games.

Getting rid of the balds should be top priority, really.

Hold on here...Let's just slow down for a minute.

cclarkblues said:
Meanwhile, in Bozeman...

https://www.kpax.com/news/coronavirus/emotions-run-high-at-emergency-rule-meeting-in-bozeman?fbclid=IwAR03jPjo7t8metD3-xgI6sKpEuYj15UHdroX0Rj88S-RMGKZRJAttHzo0FQ
This is the wrong thread, Mr mod. I will make sure your link is posted to the proper thread.

MikeyGriz said:
kemajic said:
Oh, Bozone....

The horrors of people exercising their Constitutional rights and then the committee trying to circumvent expression of views contrary to their own by running a virtual meeting instead. :( I'm on the edge of my seat wondering what the ultimate decision will be.

Limits can be placed on constitutional rights. It's done -- literally -- every single day in every single place in America. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a city council holding a meeting virtually in the name of safety.

You know what isn't mentioned in the constitution? Masks.

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/33-central-florida-high-school-football-players-5-coaches-quarantined-after-2-players-test-positive-covid-19/ROCVRXKJ2BCUROJOI4IEVOBYVE/

EverettGriz said:
MikeyGriz said:
The horrors of people exercising their Constitutional rights and then the committee trying to circumvent expression of views contrary to their own by running a virtual meeting instead. :( I'm on the edge of my seat wondering what the ultimate decision will be.

Limits can be placed on constitutional rights. It's done -- literally -- every single day in every single place in America. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a city council holding a meeting virtually in the name of safety.

You know what isn't mentioned in the constitution? Masks.
or seatbelts...

Spanky2 said:
Many of the people on this board continue to compare the virus to flu and pneumonia. There is a vaccine for both. Nothing for the virus.
How well does the flu vaccine work?

kemajic said:
Spanky2 said:
Many of the people on this board continue to compare the virus to flu and pneumonia. There is a vaccine for both. Nothing for the virus.
How well does the flu vaccine work?

In general or compared to the Covid-19 vaccine?

Back