• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Round 2: #12 Montana @ #4 Eastern Washington Game Thread

Good game grizzalies. There is always next year. Actually, with a green QB and new HC it's probably more like the year after next year...or the year after that. Either way is not ideal. Enjoy the baskeeeetball season. Go BSC! :thumb:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Hey SE......head to the east side of the stadium.
Sorry, your entire family is busy sucking me off. Be there in a couple hours.
Just so you know......when you find your mom on the floor it's because I left without putting her back in the wheelchair!

zOynuIb.png

I'm surprised you even have time to post, aren't you busy visiting your BC?

Oh that's right, you don't have visitation rights, because you're an abusive c*nt. :?

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Hey SE......head to the east side of the stadium.
Just so you know......when you find your mom on the floor it's because I left without putting her back in the wheelchair!

zOynuIb.png

Oh that's right, you don't have visitation rights, because you're an abusive c*nt. :?
Nope heading over to the nursing home to hit your moms 2 hole before the drive home. Like I said.....no way I put her back in the wheelchair might even piss on her before I take my antibiotics

IroneagleXP said:
Good game grizzalies. There is always next year. Actually, with a green QB and new HC it's probably more like the year after next year...or the year after that. Either way is not ideal. Enjoy the baskeeeetball season. Go BSC! :thumb:

I still think you QB is sooo overrated!! Good luck to you!

Umista said:
Alpha, have some other person drive you back......
No

I have been working to much lately and haven't got enough wheel time drinking vodka 7s. Time to make up for it since that coward won't show up to a home game

Congratulations to the Griz on a good game and finishing the season strong. I'm glad to see the last of Jordon Johnson and the rest of the seniors. It was another great game to watch for both sides with the outcome not completely decided until late in the game and I hope that after the inevitable disappointment for the lost last game of the season wears off, the mutual respect for each program will be what both sides take away.

Again, congrats on a great season! Go Griz!

GO EAGS!

HannahO said:
Congratulations to the Griz on a good game and finishing the season strong. I'm glad to see the last of Jordon Johnson and the rest of the seniors. It was another great game to watch for both sides with the outcome not completely decided until late in the game and I hope that after the inevitable disappointment for the lost last game of the season wears off, the mutual respect for each program will be what both sides take away.

Again, congrats on a great season! Go Griz!

GO EAGS!
Thank you for being gracious even in victory, best of luck to you for the rest of these playoffs.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:

zOynuIb.png

Nope heading over to the nursing home to hit your moms 2 hole before the drive home. Like I said.....no way I put her back in the wheelchair might even piss on her before I take my antibiotics

Has your daughter learned the proper murdering technique from her real dad yet?

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Umista said:
Alpha, have some other person drive you back......
No

I have been working to much lately and haven't got enough wheel time drinking vodka 7s. Time to make up for it since that coward won't show up to a home game
I was waiting for you at the EWU/MSU game that you said you'd show up to last year, cunt. You never showed, just like the typical coward you are.

That, and you said you'd show up at my work, and yet you never did. Double coward.

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

zOynuIb.png

You are stupid SE! Alpha owns your sorry ass. Quit trying to hang, it's just embarrassing.

kurtismichael said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
zOynuIb.png

You are stupid SE! Alpha owns your sorry ass. Quit trying to hang, it's just embarrassing.
Ooooh, you just got me so good. Damn you!

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
kurtismichael said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Ooooh, you just got me so good. Damn you!

Let's take this particular thread of the conversation somewhere else.

Back