• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Round 2: #12 Montana @ #4 Eastern Washington Game Thread

grizchamp said:
get'em_griz said:
I'm ready for Bobby Hauck to take over this team next year.

I'm ready for just about anyone else to take over this program. It could be mr. Coach Cline. Delaney is a terrible excuse for a head coach
Delaney did not throw the interception on a poorly thought out pass.

Obzerver said:
Well Alpha is convinced game is over and is spotted peddling out of the parking lot heading back to Fargo. Has to stop at mini-mart for more Red Bull and hay. A long ride back to make it for the Bizon's Sat. game but he'll make it yelling VA's a pussy all of the way.

*All the Griz fans still in the stands supporting their team.

images

As it should be.

Thank you Jordan and other Seniors. You have gone through more than any team should have. God bless and good luck with the rest of your careers and in life.

Obzerver said:
Well Alpha is convinced game is over and is spotted peddling out of the parking lot heading back to Fargo. Has to stop at mini-mart for more Red Bull and hay. A long ride back to make it for the Bizon's Sat. game but he'll make it yelling VA's a pussy all of the way.

*All the Griz fans still in the stands supporting their team.

images

As it should be.

What's most disheartening is that at no point in the game were we in a position to take the lead after they went up 13-3. Not once after that did this team come within 7 points!

grizchamp said:
Tonight I celebrate the end of the Delaney years.

+1

Let's look forward to the future. Hopefully we'll know who our new coach will be sometime tomorrow. :thumb:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's wait to put Van back for kickoffs until the last game of his career.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Back