• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Round 2: #12 Montana @ #4 Eastern Washington Game Thread

Eriul said:
Fahque said:
Eriul said:
Fahque said:
Winning on offense would mean we'd be ahead. We're not

we are definitely winning on offense. We have had better drives than them and more yardage on offense.

But I guess that went over your head.
Is the offense still winning?

Wow you really are comparing what I said the game was like in the 1st quarter to now?

Jesus the people on this board can be so stupid sometimes
The offense play calling has been lackluster all game, even in the first quarter. Sorry you don't realize.

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
Game, set, match. ESG. ESAG1. ESAG1BC.

Yup. It's over. Congrats. Good luck. Now kindly piss off and go celebrate with all 8 of the EWU fans. I'm sure your board is a happening place. Also good luck keeping Baldwin in that crap hole you call a university. He is probably chomping at the bit to leave for a real school.

Well game is now decided. As much as I dislike EWU and their arrogant fans, I will root for the Big Sky Conference in the playoffs. I hope Baldwin moves on to FBS.

Pretty lame attempt all day if you ask me. ewu has better coaching and better players and it shows. Bottom line is we have a long way to go......

Hard to take this type of game when you know you lost it more than the other team won it. Grizzlies had their chances and just didn't get it done. Thanks to all the seniors, though! On to basketball!

Well...what can we say?

The Griz could've won this game, but EWU is a tough squad, and I'm proud of our guys.

Eriul said:
mtgrizrule said:
Can we please quit arguing about the officials and just appreciate 2 teams competing? Officiating is part of the game, rather it be good, bad, or indifferent. It is the job of the teams to not make officials be part of the game. They do it by taking care of business. EWU has taken care of business better so far.

It is even worse when fans make it such a big deal and use it as excuses. Then add in opposing fans being cocky, arrogant, and idiotic about it, adds fuel to the fire. Seriously, both sides are like EWU's field, UGLY!!!

Dude officiating is ugly every game. It changes so many games. It may not change the outcome but it DEFINITELY changes the game.

I mean... go back to EWUS championship against NDSU when the officials GAVE EWU the win. That was a case of the officials changing the outcome of a game. This whole game is SO different if there wasn't such horrible officiating. We probably would still lose but holy f*** it's hard to watch

Yes, they are part of the game. It does nobody any good to bitch and whine about it. Good teams don't make excuses. Teams should never put themselves in the position for the officials to impact a game. Fact is on that fumble, the ball should not have been extended. It was a bonehead play by the GRIZ, and a heads up play by EWU. GRIZ should have converted a TD instead of a FG early. GRIZ should have executed better on offense. Defensively, the GRIZ should not have let Adams beat us with his feet how many times, or given up 19 yards on 2nd and 19 or 20. Offensively, we should have tried throwing long on 3rd and 7. We should not have tried forcing one to Jones, in hopes of drawing a PI, which led to an interception. Questionable officiating, yes. Even more questionable execution or lack of by the GRIZ. As for EWU, how about giving their defense credit for finally showing up finally in a game this season? EWU's defense came up huge, while our offense laid another egg, with stupid decisions and inconsistent play. The battle of their weak defense, against the GRIZ inconsistent offense is where this game was won. It was not won or lost by the officiating!!!!

Congrats to EWU for taking advantage of the opportunities the GRIZ gave them!!! EWU won a hard fought game. The Delaney era is officially over. For the GRIZ, next season is here now. Good luck EWU. :thumb:

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Hey SE......head to the east side of the stadium.
Sorry, your entire family is busy sucking me off. Be there in a couple hours.
Just so you know......when you find your mom on the floor it's because I left without putting her back in the wheelchair!

I love the return by Van on the kickoff what a slap in the face to the fans as to say hey guess what we haven't been doing all year that all of you wanted to see!!! Haha good fucking riddance to this coaching staff....thanks Delaney you're a good guy, our OC should be coaching Billings West, Gregorak you're the only coach with fire and balls, Green you're cool fuck everyone I'm out we want Hauck we want Hauck we want Hauck

Back