• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Roll Call - Oregon

Went to Autzen Stadium today and walked out of the tunnel onto the field. It is very impressive. I ran into several Duck players outside all decked out in Griz gear and they didn't take any notice. It was almost like they didn't know who they were playing on Saturday.....very strange. I am in row 6 behind the Grizzlies. Can't wait very excited!

grizaremoregooder said:
Went to Autzen Stadium today and walked out of the tunnel onto the field. It is very impressive. I ran into several Duck players outside all decked out in Griz gear and they didn't take any notice. It was almost like they didn't know who they were playing on Saturday.....very strange. I am in row 6 behind the Grizzlies. Can't wait very excited!

Duck players were decked out in Griz gear? Interesting... but it is good looking duds.

Grisly Fan said:
Having lived in Oregon for 36 years (still consider Montana home) and been to all of the games against the Beavers and Ducks, basketball and football, I can tell you that Ducks fans are generally jerks, especially the younger ones. They have great passion for their team but behave as if they are the ones who actually win the games (unlike the ones who do). It is entirely possible they will get in your face and/or be terribly rude and obnoxious but in my experience they are harmless. In other words there should be no ATM. Enjoy your trip!

Ari?

Ducks forum I checked out had two pages of player interviews, uniform pictures and injury updates. No mention of their opponent. Oh, this was under the "Montana @ #15 Oregon" thread.

cclarkblues said:
grizaremoregooder said:

Duck players were decked out in Griz gear? Interesting... but it is good looking duds.
Nope I had on the Griz gear and yes I was looking good!

grizaremoregooder said:
cclarkblues said:
grizaremoregooder said:

Nope I had on the Griz gear and yes I was looking good!

I knew that gooder. I was just giving you gas. Have a great time at the game!

Back