• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Post Scrimmage write up

horribilisfan8184 said:
bigsky33 said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
bigsky33 said:
We have the best QB in the Big Sky plus a stable of good running backs and receivers behind a seasoned OL. Our defense is night and day improved since last year. You guys have your unproven mediocre divII coach with a gimmick offense that will be destroyed real quick. We have a coach that is the 19th winningest coach at all levels in NCAA history. I will take the latter.

This is a prime example of illusion morphing into delusion.
Yep, keep thinking your new DivII wonder is a savior. What has he done? Fly sweep is not going to save you.

And the Cats asses were kicked by vanilla fudge (Delaney). That deer in the headlights look of Ash & the boys was priceless.....and permanent.

PRICELESS!!!! I can still see Ash crying on the sidelines :cry:

Besides all the fuss about cats having the best team ever on and on...?

My dogs are all trained to kill cats....

uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:
We have the best QB in the Big Sky plus a stable of good running backs and receivers behind a seasoned OL. Our defense is night and day improved since last year. You guys have your unproven mediocre divII coach with a gimmick offense that will be destroyed real quick. We have a coach that is the 19th winningest coach at all levels in NCAA history. I will take the latter.

How the fvck do you guys continue to get such amazing damn teams...its beginning to blow my mind....when will we compete with the Bobcats....ohhhh the humanity. :cry: :cry: :cry:

They also have the 19th greatest coach in the world...ever to live...we will never come close to beating them(by 45) again....ohhhhhh noooooo :cry: :cry: :cry:

Spanky said:
Some of us are just Griz alum, not dual cat-Griz fans. :thumb:

That is not funny. I am not a cat fan. I always root for the GRIZ. I'd appreciate if you knock off the smart ass comments.

mtgrizrule said:
Spanky said:

That is not funny. I am not a cat fan. I always root for the GRIZ. I'd appreciate if you knock off the smart ass comments.

That's it, gents. You heard the man. Wrap it up. Thanks a lot, Spanky. Pssh.

bigsky33 said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
Just think how good the offense would have looked scrimmaging against the Cat defense. I think the Griz D will accelerate the offense's progression

The Bobcat defense in their scrimmage today looked 110% better already than last year. Their offense is loaded. Their tight end transfer Beau Sandland 6'6" 260lbs will be the best in the FCS. He is big and fast. Very impressive day for 3rd practice scrimmage for the Cats.
So you guys will score 17.7 points against us this fall at home? Sounds high but ok I am VERY cool with that.

CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizrule said:
Spanky said:

I for one come to egriz to talk football and I'm sick and tired of these bastards ruining quality football threads with their sophomoric humor! It's like amateur mic night around here anymore.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizrule said:
Spanky said:

I for one come to egriz to talk football and I'm sick and tired of these bastards ruining quality football threads with their sophomoric humor! It's like amateur mic night around here anymore.

That's correct. They are pedestrian fans. I've forgotten more about football than they'll ever know. I hope they don't quit their day jobs. Knuckleheads!

I was more impressed with Simis than Wahlberg's write up. His two overthrows were just out of reach. I would question how many times at this point in Spring practice he's had chances to throw the route. I was impressed with how far he threw it. Also he had one impressive long sideline throw on a rope and several others that had zip. Although, Pflug's throws had more air under them than Gus or Simis, the timing was excellent. The ball arrived as the receiver turned.

bigforkgriz said:
I was more impressed with Simis than Wahlberg's write up. His two overthrows were just out of reach. I would question how many times at this point in Spring practice he's had chances to throw the route. I was impressed with how far he threw it. Also he had one impressive long sideline throw on a rope and several others that had zip. Although, Pflug's throws had more air under them than Gus or Simis, the timing was excellent. The ball arrived as the receiver turned.

Pflug is going to be great. Already knows how to freeze the safety (you still see even pro QB's stare down the receiver). I thought his passes had some nice zip for a true frosh. He seems to have a pretty quick release, hes quick as hell and can make plays with his feet and he's smart. He fits right into what Stitt wants at QB. He will redshirt this year but I don't think they will be able to keep him off the field his RS frosh season.

Hammer said:
bigforkgriz said:

Pflug is going to be great. Already knows how to freeze the safety (you still see even pro QB's stare down the receiver). I thought his passes had some nice zip for a true frosh. He seems to have a pretty quick release, hes quick as hell and can make plays with his feet and he's smart. He fits right into what Stitt wants at QB. He will redshirt this year but I don't think they will be able to keep him off the field his RS frosh season.
I agree. He frequently looked off the first option to an open receiver. Others looked an threw to the first option into tight coverage. Once Henderson came open dragging across the middle only to have Simis (I think) lock in on the sideline receiver and eventually throw it away.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
bigsky33 said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
Just think how good the offense would have looked scrimmaging against the Cat defense. I think the Griz D will accelerate the offense's progression

The Bobcat defense in their scrimmage today looked 110% better already than last year. Their offense is loaded. Their tight end transfer Beau Sandland 6'6" 260lbs will be the best in the FCS. He is big and fast. Very impressive day for 3rd practice scrimmage for the Cats.
So you guys will score 17.7 points against us this fall at home? Sounds high but ok I am VERY cool with that.

The bobcat D looks horrible; there's more holes in it than in a sieve.

The bobcat offense looks good. Prukop is really good, no doubt. The Baylor tranfer WR looks pretty good, fast. The young RBs look good. The OL returns.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizrule said:
Spanky said:

But what would CDA and alphajizz do if they didn't have a platform to deliver their unrelenting wit?? I would be afraid for their fragile psyche if you took away such a big part of their sense of self (ie...a lame ass football forum). Get laid jizz fans. You did nail it with the amateur mic night.

Serious question to you guys who are here to talk football and not just fail at being humorous. How is Logwood doing in spring camp? I remember thinking last year that he was going to be a hell of a player for you guys.

IroneagleXP said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizrule said:

But what would CDA and alphajizz do if they didn't have a platform to deliver their unrelenting wit?? I would be afraid for their fragile psyche if you took away such a big part of their sense of self (ie...a lame ass football forum). Get laid jizz fans. You did nail it with the amateur mic night.

Here's a link you might enjoy to a true "lame ass football forum" If you hurry you and Rjones 61 can join the three guests (That totals five people viewing, wasn't certain how your math is) and talk conspiracy theories about why Shoota left.

http://www.bigskyfans.com/eagles/viewforum.php?f=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You're welcome.

Back