• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Post Scrimmage write up

bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
Just think how good the offense would have looked scrimmaging against the Cat defense. I think the Griz D will accelerate the offense's progression

The Bobcat defense in their scrimmage today looked 110% better already than last year. Their offense is loaded. Their tight end transfer Beau Sandland 6'6" 260lbs will be the best in the FCS. He is big and fast. Very impressive day for 3rd practice scrimmage for the Cats.
They're gonna need to be more than 110% better to even get out of the FCS basement.

But I'm glad you didn't wait until you actually saw your TE against a real defense to start with the hyperbole. You guys keep it up. :clap: :lol:

I enjoy seeing you guys laughing. You are in for a huge let down this year. The Cats are loaded.
I admire your optimism, but I still prefer our realism.

Hammer said:
bigsky33 said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
Just think how good the offense would have looked scrimmaging against the Cat defense. I think the Griz D will accelerate the offense's progression

The Bobcat defense in their scrimmage today looked 110% better already than last year. Their offense is loaded. Their tight end transfer Beau Sandland 6'6" 260lbs will be the best in the FCS. He is big and fast. Very impressive day for 3rd practice scrimmage for the Cats.

Legends of the preseason! They should pour a sidewalk along the "trail of tears" path to make it easier on the fans leaving in the 3rd quarter.

They should make it a heated sidewalk so folks don't slip on the ice caused by frozen tears.

bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:
horribilisfan8184 said:

They're gonna need to be more than 110% better to even get out of the FCS basement.

But I'm glad you didn't wait until you actually saw your TE against a real defense to start with the hyperbole. You guys keep it up. :clap: :lol:

I enjoy seeing you guys laughing. You are in for a huge let down this year. The Cats are loaded.

Same old same old. Heard it all before. every year, actually. :lol:

bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:
horribilisfan8184 said:

Loaded like last year? When your backups were better than your starters? :lol:

bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:
horribilisfan8184 said:

Just like every year, right? :lol:

Scary good! :lol:

uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:

Changing of the guard. Their words, not mine!! :lol:

Hammer said:
uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:

Yep, you guys with your unproven divll coach and a qb that is slow and an offensive line that is mediocre at best thinks they are so great. Delusional!

bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:
horribilisfan8184 said:

I enjoy seeing you guys laughing. You are in for a huge let down this year. The Cats are loaded.[/quote]

The only person loaded here is you. Loaded being a Canadian term for Drunk. Prokop is great but made of glass, your defense couldn't stop Carroll from scoring and I don't mean the college I mean Ms.Burnett.

Let me help you figure out the quote function on a website you visit so often you should already know how to use by now... :lol:

bigsky33 said:
Hammer said:
uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:

Yep, you guys with your unproven divll coach and a qb that is slow and an offensive line that is mediocre at best thinks they are so great. Delusional!
I'll take our unproven D2 coach over the guy in Bozeman who's only proven that he should have stayed coaching D2. :lol:

And who cares if our QB is slow (which is really only one guy who may not even end up being the #1 guy, anyways)? We aren't Oregon. Unlike you guys, we don't need to have our QB rescue our rushing numbers because our O-Line and RBs can't handle it. :lol:

Our mediocre offensive line made your defense look completely inept last year, and it's only going to be better this year. :D

So can we get back to discussing our team's first scrimmage, or are you that starved for attention?

Hammer said:
bigsky33 said:
horribilisfan8184 said:

Legends of the preseason! They should pour a sidewalk along the "trail of tears" path to make it easier on the fans leaving in the 3rd quarter.

Unless we get enrollment up, were all going to be talking about the past.. It takes $$ and the school is loosing it faster than we can boost it !!

We have the best QB in the Big Sky plus a stable of good running backs and receivers behind a seasoned OL. Our defense is night and day improved since last year. You guys have your unproven mediocre divII coach with a gimmick offense that will be destroyed real quick. We have a coach that is the 19th winningest coach at all levels in NCAA history. I will take the latter.

grizfan442 said:
Hammer said:
bigsky33 said:
horribilisfan8184 said:

Unless we get enrollment up, were all going to be talking about the past.. It takes $$ and the school is loosing it faster than we can boost it !!

Loosing?????

bigsky33 said:
We have the best QB in the Big Sky plus a stable of good running backs and receivers behind a seasoned OL. Our defense is night and day improved since last year. You guys have your unproven mediocre divII coach with a gimmick offense that will be destroyed real quick. We have a coach that is the 19th winningest coach at all levels in NCAA history. I will take the latter.
"Guys! Listen!"

"Guys!!!"

"Come on, guys!!"

:cry:

bigsky33 said:

This is a prime example of illusion morphing into delusion.

horribilisfan8184 said:
bigsky33 said:

Yep, keep thinking your new DivII wonder is a savior. What has he done? Fly sweep is not going to save you.

Bigsky33, I actually AGREE with you. The Cats are loaded on offense, albeit I don't think the o-line and rb's are nearly as top-notch as some Cats fans think, and actually, on BN, many MSU posters seem to echo those sentiments about the OL. But yes, from at least my objective point of view, MSU has the weapons to be as good or better on offense than it was last year. And I actually picked the Cats to beat the Griz in Bozeman this coming season.

Having said that, can I ask you an objective, non-smack question? What is the point of continuing to come to Egriz year-after-year and post the same thing "This is the Cats Year"? Egrizzers are right. It does get posted by select MSU posters over and over and over. I'm simply asking, why not just keep it to BN? Why post it here again and again, when, at least through 2014, that prognosticating hasn't led to anything more than a couple of shared Big Sky titles and no better than a QF run in the FCS playoffs. I mean, is that what you mean by "This is the Cats Year"? Or do you mean further this coming season, which would indicate that we, as Griz fans have been right then, that, at least prior to this coming season, you all have been wrong with your prognosticating, and those years weren't your year.

And PLEASE don't say because Griz fans are posting the same thing. Look at the poll. Most Griz fans are picking 8-3 or 7-4, which would CLEARLY indicate 2015 "Not being the Griz' Year"

bigsky33 said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
bigsky33 said:

Yep, keep thinking your new DivII wonder is a savior. What has he done? Fly sweep is not going to save you.

And the Cats asses were kicked by vanilla fudge (Delaney). That deer in the headlights look of Ash & the boys was priceless.....and permanent.

Perhaps bigsky33 posts such things over here because he/she thinks it will get a rise or at the very least a response, and there are more than enough on egriz nightly to oblige him/her.

Latest posts

Back