• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Post Game: An expected result but still a frustrating loss

Teton Cat said:
BWahlberg said:
IroneagleXP said:
BWahlberg said:
In control of your game? Tied it up real late after a very lucky fumble recovery only to lose the lead after not covering on a 4th and 10 and then letting EWU score a 2-point conversion to win it. That's being in control? Interesting...

Do you really think the Griz could control our offense? ..

Better than the cats did for sure.

The Eagles hung over 50 on UW...a middle of the road Pac 12 outfit......care to make an early prediction on how many pts. the Griz will give up....since they obviously have a Pac 12 defense that just plays "lights out" according the the fans :mrgreen:

how was you and gavin's flyfishing trip????? :lol:

monte is a character said:
RobGriz said:
I'm not a big moral victory guy but I'm pretty proud of the toughness they showed today. How many other teams have held NDSU to 1 TD at home? Or were close enough with just a few minutes left in the game to still be in it?

Is this the new standard for UM football.... moral victories, losing, but holding teams below what is expected?
We just need you to suit up and carry these bums on your back and I doubt we'd ever lose another game.
All things considered it was a damn good game. Put those teams in Missoula and the griz most likely win.

Teton Cat said:
BWahlberg said:
IroneagleXP said:
BWahlberg said:
In control of your game? Tied it up real late after a very lucky fumble recovery only to lose the lead after not covering on a 4th and 10 and then letting EWU score a 2-point conversion to win it. That's being in control? Interesting...

The Eagles hung over 50 on UW...a middle of the road Pac 12 outfit......care to make an early prediction on how many pts. the Griz will give up....since they obviously have a Pac 12 defense that just plays "lights out" according the the fans :mrgreen:

The Cats won't be able to get 20 points on the Griz.

PlayerRep said:
Teton Cat said:
BWahlberg said:
IroneagleXP said:

I'll take that bet... As much as your willing to bet.

Teton Cat said:
BWahlberg said:
IroneagleXP said:
BWahlberg said:

Don't try and use logic with these guys, they have a solid D. But that D going up against the offense that was displayed today is still going to give up points...a lot of points. More points than what griz offense has shown so far this season.

we were dominated and lucky to be close. NDSU is light years ahead of us. they execute very well. We might make the playoffs but we will not make any noise in the playoffs
The sooner wen get a coach that requires excellence the better we will be.

ranco said:
we were dominated and lucky to be close. NDSU is light years ahead of us. they execute very well. We might make the playoffs but we will not make any noise in the playoffs

Grasshopper, the season is still young. Don't give up already!

indian-outlaw said:
PlayerRep said:
Teton Cat said:
BWahlberg said:

Ummm... You make it sound like 20 points is way lowballed. I think 20 is a fair number. The griz defense held ndsu to 22.

Eriul said:
indian-outlaw said:
PlayerRep said:
Teton Cat said:

Ummm... You make it sound like 20 points is way lowballed. I think 20 is a fair number. The griz defense held ndsu to 22.
Whatever you think, I'll take that bet just let me know how much.

ranco said:

Do you really not understand that the Griz played well today, and the Griz defense played very well? You are truly out to lunch.

indian-outlaw said:
Eriul said:
indian-outlaw said:
PlayerRep said:

Whatever you think, I'll take that bet just let me know how much.

I'm 2 for 2 on egriz betting lol. I won't make that bet because I agree with you but I don't think the over/under is much higher than 20

PlayerRep said:
ranco said:

Do you really not understand that the Griz played well today, and the Griz defense played very well? You are truly out to lunch.
I completely agree with playerRep on this.

indian-outlaw said:
PlayerRep said:
ranco said:

I too agree. If that game was in Missoula today....we'd had won.

PlayerRep said:
ranco said:

I never said the Griz didn't play well. In fact they did. But that only further illustrates my point. The Griz played well, but were dominated. Its pretty clear that NDSU is at another level. I don't think we get to that level with our current coach.

ordigger said:
indian-outlaw said:
PlayerRep said:
ranco said:

Maybe we would have, but only if it was really windy and caused their kicker to miss some field goals.

ordigger said:
indian-outlaw said:
PlayerRep said:
ranco said:

Maybe we would have, but only if it was really windy and caused their kicker to miss some field goals.

LOL - you had 2 plays on offense the whole game - 9 First Downs - 2-1 TOP and 2-1 total yards and you would have won at home? You must of saw a different game. Good luck the rest of the way...

Bison Dan said:
LOL - you had 2 plays on offense the whole game - 9 First Downs - 2-1 TOP and 2-1 total yards and you would have won at home? You must of saw a different game. Good luck the rest of the way...

Griz can't win away from WaGriz, that stadium is their crutch. Egriz is sounding like a bunch of whiny bitches after we won.

Griz offense sucked, defense battled their ass off to give them a chance. Bizon won, congrats. Nice to see Bizon fans can't wait to post on egriz, makes them feel good about themselves...I think they would feel better if they moved out of their parents basement and got a job...damn free loaders.

Back