• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Oregon: We Need To Do More Than Show Up !!!

PlayerRep said:
Yukon said:
PlayerRep said:
ari gold said:
I'm sure they mean Crow instead of Nash. Not sure who else they are referring to.

If either of you had bothered to read the article, you would have seen that the author said he reviewed the tape of the first game but not the second game. Nash and Rice were hurt briefly in the first game.
I got the quote from READING THE ARTICLE. Why do you have to be such an ass hat sometimes?

Below is the first sentence of the article. Did you not read that? Why give a quote that relates to the first game, when both players started and played in the second game. Those 2 players also came back in the first game. Do you not even watch games, or pay attention?

"I reviewed Montana’s 31-17 win over a pretty good South Dakota in the opener, but I wasn’t able to acquire film of their second game, a 61-17 rout of North Alabama."

You are the asshat. And apparently a dummy too.
I don't post a lot of my opinion of how I see things as I am not close enough to the program and not in Missoula. I come here to be able to here good info about the program and hopefully gain knowledge of what is going on. I love Griz football. Then you come along. I used to have respect for you and your knowledge of the Griz program. Now I know you are just a prick.

Yukon said:
PlayerRep said:
Yukon said:
PlayerRep said:
If either of you had bothered to read the article, you would have seen that the author said he reviewed the tape of the first game but not the second game. Nash and Rice were hurt briefly in the first game.
I got the quote from READING THE ARTICLE. Why do you have to be such an ass hat sometimes?

Below is the first sentence of the article. Did you not read that? Why give a quote that relates to the first game, when both players started and played in the second game. Those 2 players also came back in the first game. Do you not even watch games, or pay attention?

"I reviewed Montana’s 31-17 win over a pretty good South Dakota in the opener, but I wasn’t able to acquire film of their second game, a 61-17 rout of North Alabama."

I don't post a lot of my opinion of how I see things as I am not close enough to the program and not in Missoula. I come here to be able to here good info about the program and hopefully gain knowledge of what is going on. I love Griz football. Then you come along. I used to have respect for you and your knowledge of the Griz program. Now I know you are just a prick.

All I did was point out that you had failed to read or comprehend the first sentence of the article, in which you then picked out an irrelevant and misleading quote. Sorry bud, you're being the prick on this one. You made a mistake, I pointed it out, and you should have just said "my bad".

Yukon said:
PlayerRep said:
Yukon said:
PlayerRep said:

If you expected to post here without getting unnecessarily chastised about not being 100% right, you came to the wrong place. I know, I know, PR could have just posted “hey, I think you might have misread or misinterpreted the article” but that’s not his way. He enjoys making people feel dumb and makes sure to be as condescending as possible while doing it. Not sure why he’s this way, or if he even realizes he’s doing it anymore, but I for one have zero respect for people that handle themselves like that.

He’ll no doubt respond to this and say something like “jeez, why are you being such a jerk” while also not realizing that most people on this board, whether they admit it or not, think he is the asshat you so correctly labeled him as in your previous post.

ari gold said:
Yukon said:
PlayerRep said:
Yukon said:

If you expected to post here without getting unnecessarily chastised about not being 100% right, you came to the wrong place. I know, I know, PR could have just posted “hey, I think you might have misread or misinterpreted the article” but that’s not his way. He enjoys making people feel dumb and makes sure to be as condescending as possible while doing it. Not sure why he’s this way, or if he even realizes he’s doing it anymore, but I for one have zero respect for people that handle themselves like that.

He’ll no doubt respond to this and say something like “jeez, why are you being such a jerk” while also not realizing that most people on this board, whether they admit it or not, think he is the asshat you so correctly labeled him as in your previous post.

:thumb:

ari gold said:
Yukon said:
PlayerRep said:
Yukon said:

There's a bunch of the so-called "regulars" who are like that

Eric_Shun said:
ari gold said:
Yukon said:
PlayerRep said:

I think showing one another a little respect isn’t too much to ask. I mean, clearly some individuals are incapable of it, or feel like they have earned the right to be a dick because they have spent the better part of the last two decades posting here. Not sure which, but there are a handful of posters who need to re-evaluate how they communicate with people. The funny thing is, they’d probaby never act like this in person, at work or with their family. At least I’d hope not. Something about being behind the keyboard makes people feel like real tough guys, when in reality they and just big whimps.

ari gold said:
Eric_Shun said:
ari gold said:
Yukon said:

I think showing one another a little respect isn’t too much to ask. I mean, clearly some individuals are incapable of it, or feel like they have earned the right to be a dick because they have spent the better part of the last two decades posting here. Not sure which, but there are a handful of poster who need to re-evaluate how they communicate with people.

+10! Very well said!

ari gold said:
Yukon said:
PlayerRep said:
Yukon said:

This was my original post:

"If either of you had bothered to read the article, you would have seen that the author said he reviewed the tape of the first game but not the second game. Nash and Rice were hurt briefly in the first game."

I essentially said what you suggested. Do you and your brethren really think that that post merits all of the posts and minor name-calling? I see nothing offensive about my post. Just matter of fact. Just pointed out what the article said, in the first line. I guess I'm just not an everyone gets a ribbon guy.

By the way, what was posted by them was not almost 100% right. It was completely wrong and irrelevant. Going into the 3d game, who cares who came off the field briefly in the first game, came back into the first game, and played all of the 2d game? Do you? I don't.

ari gold said:
Eric_Shun said:
ari gold said:
Yukon said:

I think showing one another a little respect isn’t too much to ask. I mean, clearly some individuals are incapable of it, or feel like they have earned the right to be a dick because they have spent the better part of the last two decades posting here. Not sure which, but there are a handful of posters who need to re-evaluate how they communicate with people. The funny thing is, they’d probaby never act like this in person, at work or with their family. At least I’d hope not. Something about being behind the keyboard makes people feel like real tough guys, when in reality they and just big whimps.

You would be a good candidate to show me some respect. Can't wait to see you in person when I can get a chance to talk to you privately.

PlayerRep said:
ari gold said:
Eric_Shun said:
ari gold said:

You would be a good candidate to show me some respect. Can't wait to see you in person when I can get a chance to talk to you privately.

Player... Even you must know you are an asshole. Just drop it.

PlayerRep said:
ari gold said:
Eric_Shun said:
ari gold said:

Respect you? Why should I’d. You don’t show it to anyone here so you shouldn’t expect to receive any back.

Good luck seeing me in person as I don’t live within a thousand miles of Missoula.

ari gold said:
PlayerRep said:
ari gold said:
Eric_Shun said:

Respect you? Why should I’d. You don’t show it to anyone here so you shouldn’t expect to receive any back.

Good luck seeing me in person as I don’t live within a thousand miles of Missoula.

Again what in my original quote merits you calling me an asshat and saying the other stuff you and others said?

"If either of you had bothered to read the article, you would have seen that the author said he reviewed the tape of the first game but not the second game. Nash and Rice were hurt briefly in the first game."

Is it this tee awful phrase? "If either of you had bothered to read the article".

In you mind, does saying that phrase show lack of respect?

I know you can't admit that you overreacted and that you are wrong. You've shown that over the years. Under your various posting names. Were you Scott Disick too. Ari Gold. Too funny. You obviously aren't comfortable being only yourself.

I have seen you on occasion with your family in Missoula, since you left town, as you should remember. Conflux last fall. Perhaps qb club when you're in town. I have noticed you being uncomfortable several times in the last couple years, after I figured out who was behind your posting name (after you'd been saying crap about me).

I'm patient. Would just like to say a few things to you in person, that I wouldn't say on the board. No big deal. Just a couple sentences.

PlayerRep said:
ari gold said:
PlayerRep said:
ari gold said:

Again what in my original quote merits you calling me an asshat and saying the other stuff you and others said?

Is it this tee awful phrase? "If either of you had bothered to read the article".

I know you can't admit that you overreacted and that you are wrong. You've shown that over the years. Under your various posting names. Were you Scott Disick too. Ari Gold. Too funny. You obviously aren't comfortable being only yourself.

I have seen you on occasion with your family in Missoula, since you left town, as you should remember. Conflux last fall. Perhaps qb club when you're in town. I have noticed you being uncomfortable several times in the last couple years, after I figured out who was behind your posting name (after you'd been saying crap about me).

I'm patient. Would just like to say a few things to you in person, that I wouldn't say on the board. No big deal. Just a couple sentences.

Looking forward to it big guy.

ari gold said:
PlayerRep said:
ari gold said:
PlayerRep said:

Looking forward to it big guy.

Bet you aren't. I've seen you get nervous around me.

"If either of you had bothered to read the article". Just can't admit you are overreacted and were wrong. Who's the asshat?

Back