• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Official Griz vs Portland State Game Thread

addendum, i'm not saying the griz didn't look good, they did. they are loaded at wide receiver, and the defense seems pretty cohesive. the defensive backfield played pretty well, at least the corners.

tourist said:
One can 'educate' or 'humiliate.'
You both chose the latter. Interesting.

That's because they are pathetic loser keyboard jockeys. They have nothing to offer in a football discussion. They love to throw my name around on here, but don't have the gonads to post their names. Interesting that Bear Axed is not banned for his post in this thread. Selective banning ala Mark Zuckerberg.

grizfan406 said:
hunt-ducks said:
I was not able to watch the game because I spent the entire first quarter trying to log-in after paying the $9.95/month. After several emails back-n-forth with their crack "help center", who could not fix the problem, I gave up and just paid for the audio feed. So, I can not comment on the game except to say that it sounded like Humphrey had a good showing. His stats were solid. The team obviously looked very good in all three areas, offense, defense, and special teams.

Anyone got an update on our three key injured players, Cam, Harris, and the center?

Too bad you couldn't get the video feed. You can download the KGVO app and listen to the game for free.

Thanks to both Tourist and Grizfan406. While these mental midgets auto-eroticate about my lack of knowledge in getting the audio feed, I have not been to this site in many years, thus I don't follow the latest/greatest methods to watch or listen to the games from afar. Let these losers have their fun. None of them know sh*t about the game of football. They refuse to post their names on here, and the good posters understand what losers they are. I'll wait to see them post there names, but it will never happen.

I'm just gonna keep talking football, and let "the club" stroke each other off. The real football posters have already figured it out and ignore them.

hunt-ducks said:
grizfan406 said:
Too bad you couldn't get the video feed. You can download the KGVO app and listen to the game for free.

Thanks to both Tourist and Grizfan406. While these mental midgets auto-eroticate about my lack of knowledge in getting the audio feed, I have not been to this site in many years, thus I don't follow the latest/greatest methods to watch or listen to the games from afar. Let these losers have their fun. None of them know sh*t about the game of football. They refuse to post their names on here, and the good posters understand what losers they are. I'll wait to see them post there names, but it will never happen.

I'm just gonna keep talking football, and let "the club" stroke each other off. The real football posters have already figured it out and ignore them.

* their :thumb:

hunt-ducks said:
grizfan406 said:

I'm just a wreck after reading this, Mr. Ducks (or is it Mr. Hunt?). How do you expect to lie about playing on a non-existent varsity baseball team with this kind of hate in your heart? Go rake your gravel yard and calm down, old timer.

CDAGRIZ said:
hunt-ducks said:

I'm just a wreck after reading this, Mr. Ducks (or is it Mr. Hunt?). How do you expect to lie about playing on a non-existent varsity baseball team with this kind of hate in your heart? Go rake your gravel yard and calm down, old timer.

No, you've always been a wreck and a loser, and everyone on here except your loser minions knows it. Several PMs have confirmed what the posters think of you.

hunt-ducks said:
CDAGRIZ said:

No, you've always been a wreck and a loser, and everyone on here except your loser minions knows it. Several PMs have confirmed what the posters think of you.

I'm in shambles at learning this news. I guess it's better that I know.

hunt-ducks said:
CDAGRIZ said:

PM's? Thatcher, Boris Johnson, Trudeau (Sr or Jr), Modi, Ardern, ...not Morrison?

SaskGriz said:
hunt-ducks said:
PM's? Thatcher, Boris Johnson, Trudeau (Sr or Jr), Modi, Ardern, ...not Morrison?

come on, sask. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, counts Canada's PM's as REAL PM's.... :cool: :cool: :cool:

AZGrizFan said:
SaskGriz said:

come on, sask. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, counts Canada's PM's as REAL PM's.... :cool: :cool: :cool:

This! Canada is what you get if America and Britain had a baby and abandoned it in the snow.

SaskGriz said:
hunt-ducks said:

The Thatcher one hurt the most. I scoffed when she sent back soup at lunch because it was "too hot", and it was all over from there. She absolutely trashed me and I never fully recovered.

CDAGRIZ said:
hunt-ducks said:

:lol: :lol: :clap:

Ursa Major said:
AZGrizFan said:

This! Canada is what you get if America and Britain had a baby and abandoned it in the snow.
Hey! We are like the AFC East without Brady, or an Eastern Washington stadium upgrade. Nobody else takes it seriously but it's a big deal to us.

SaskGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
Hey! We are like the AFC East without Brady, or an Eastern Washington stadium upgrade. Nobody else takes it seriously but it's a big deal to us.

:lol: :lol:

I’m looking forward to getting back up there. As soon as I pay off all of my medical debt :thumb:

Ursa Major said:
SaskGriz said:

:lol: :lol:

I’m looking forward to getting back up there. As soon as I pay off all of my medical debt :thumb:

:thumb: You guys are welcome and bring cash....the green stuff not our monopoly money.

Back