• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

OFFICIAL 2015 SIGNING DAY THREAD (WITH LINK)

[tweet]https://twitter.com/tshell20/status/563111182509174784[/tweet]

Looks official. On PAPER, coaches did an amazing job with this class.

I posted earlier that adding the Calhoun brothers would be icing on the cake. Glad to see this happen for them and the program.

Finally, let me welcome each of the new recruits and transfers to GRIZ NATION!!!

To their families, thank you for entrusting the U of MT with your boys. I am sure I speak for many, "GRIZ NATION" will take good care of them. These boys will give us reasons to be louder and prouder than ever before.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
My guess is most of you do not how to do "time zone math"

I read in another thread you have to have patients..........................

I was thinking the same thing.

bigforkgriz said:
Josh Sandry signing from this morning.

Very excited about Josh Sandry. Kid is going to bring a Colt Anderson attitude to the safety position!!!!

Chad Chalich was a huge get for the team IMO it is nice knowing that they have a quarterback coming in that has played college football. Will be great to see him and Simis battle it out this spring. Will be interesting to see what the young Willie Pflug can do as well.

The facebook page says rounding out the signees is Cody Meyer why no mention of the Calhoun twins? Will they even announce them because they left Evan Defer last year and never announced him even though they got his letter

Sorry if this has been figured out, I just got off work and am playing catch-up... but what's up with the Calhoun twins? Where are the LOI's??? Prater too, what's up with him? I figure he is using his GI Bill so we don't have to offer him a scholarship but does anyone know if he is actually committed?

TheBigGriz said:
Sorry if this has been figured out, I just got off work and am playing catch-up... but what's up with the Calhoun twins? Where are the LOI's??? Prater too, what's up with him? I figure he is using his GI Bill so we don't have to offer him a scholarship but does anyone know if he is actually committed?
wondering the same thing about the Calhoun's but according to PTGazetteSports they both faxed in their LOIs this afternoon

TheBigGriz said:

Prater tweeted today that he finally got his paperwork figured out and was ready to go. The Calhoun twins and family have all tweeted that they're signed, sealed and delivered as Griz.

grizaremoregooder said:
Chad Chalich was a huge get for the team IMO it is nice knowing that they have a quarterback coming in that has played college football. Will be great to see him and Simis battle it out this spring. Will be interesting to see what the young Willie Pflug can do as well.

where does this leave gustufson and wyer and their style of qb in this offense ???????

krammer said:
grizaremoregooder said:

where does this leave gustufson and wyer and their style of qb in this offense ???????

I think both will transfer...maybe Weyer could switch to d-end?

I asked Coach a few minutes ago about the Calhoun brothers. He said, "I can't comment on them. We still have a couple players we're working on."

The Kalispell deal was well attended. Standing room only. Mick told a good joke, Kent did a nice intro and Stitt is an impressive speaker. Big time confidence. I don't have much time to post, but here are a few things I took from the evening that weren't stated earlier. Ty mentioned Griz kicked the cats ass in Nov and again today. Stitt said we will only need a kicker to kick PATs. He mentioned he knew Joe Glenn well and use to watch the Griz play on TV and once commented to his wife, "Wouldn't it be great to coach at a place like UM" He said all the right things when talking about integrity ethics, student responsibility etc. Received a long applause after his comments. Sat at the table with Andrew Harris-great kid. Overall very impressive class. I sure hope we get the Calhoun twins, they will excel in this program. Griz are back!!

We are going to win a lot of games under Stitt and the team of coaches he has assembled.

NikeGrizz said:
http://www.gogriz.com/signingday/
copied and pasted from AZ but here's all who's signed so far:

Eric Prater QB (Hawaii Transfer)*
Chad Chalich QB (Idaho Transfer)
Willy Pflug QB (Early Enrollee)
Jeremey Calhoun RB*
Kobey Eaton WR
Dalton Daum WR
Donovan Rooks WR
Holden Ryan WR
Justin Calhoun WR*
Colin Bingham TE
Jackson McCullough OL
Dallas Hart OL
Angel Villanueva OL
Cody Meyer OL
Mau Ena DT
Jesse Sims DE
Andrew Harris DE
Cy Sirmon LB
Dante Olson LB
Jason Lind LB*
Markell Sanders CB (WAZZU Transfer)
Jerrin Williams S
Josh Sandry S
Danny Peoples K*

Dang! Can't see how they could have done much better. I thought several of the verbal commits might not pan out. Whether credit goes to Stitt, Delaney, or both coaches did a great job of recruiting.

Back