• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

OFFICIAL 2015 SIGNING DAY THREAD (WITH LINK)

NikeGrizz said:
Justin will play WR but scout has him listed as a 3* corner back
http://www.scout.com/player/7737018n-justin-calhoun" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I guess we know how we landed him, then. 38th ranked CB in the west, but he wants to play WR.

AZGrizFan said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:
Any one know if you have to pay to watch the press conference?

THey wanted $9.95 from me. I told them to f*** off. :!: :roll:

Getting in bed with CBS Sports to push GoGriz.com is one of THE worst decisions the athletic department has made in recent years.

uofmman1122 said:
NikeGrizz said:
Justin will play WR but scout has him listed as a 3* corner back
http://www.scout.com/player/7737018n-justin-calhoun" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I guess we know how we landed him, then. 38th ranked CB in the west, but he wants to play WR.

After watching his tape, this kid is fast! He looks like a corner! Kinda looks like Tru

BadlandsGrizFan said:
dayday said:
Looks like we just got both Calhoun brothers!

If this is true..OMG he knocked this class outta the park. Got what we needed, DOMINATED the in state battle, and got some very nice athletes across the board. Did very good on the west coast. With loss of schollies we did an unbelievable job of getting quality!

I'm so excited with Daum, Sims, and Ryan....I expect all three to be impact players in a year.

No, no and NO. Let all three redshirt, pack on muscle and mature. We don't need more WR's this year....we'll need all three in years to come.

AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
dayday said:

If this is true..OMG he knocked this class outta the park. Got what we needed, DOMINATED the in state battle, and got some very nice athletes across the board. Did very good on the west coast. With loss of schollies we did an unbelievable job of getting quality!

I'm so excited with Daum, Sims, and Ryan....I expect all three to be impact players in a year.

No, no and NO. Let all three redshirt, pack on muscle and mature. We don't need more WR's this year....we'll need all three in years to come.

That's why I said in a year!

AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
dayday said:

^^^ This, patience grasshopper, patience ^^^

With that said I did little snooping around and Kyon Clark seems to have vanished into thin air. I'm not saying that we had to have him here I was just more curious of what became of him after all the drama with his coach?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
dayday said:

I thought maybe that's what you were getting at.

signedbewildered said:
AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
dayday said:

With that said I did little snooping around and Kyon Clark seems to have vanished into thin air. I'm not saying that we had to have him here I was just more curious of what became of him after all the drama with his coach?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
signedbewildered said:
AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

:lol: :lol:

I read that as "this year".... :oops: :oops: :geek:

Geez. This has got to be one of our better recruiting classes in a while - seems like a lot of talent headed toward the Griz locker room. :thumb: Eventually, only time will tell for sure how good this class is/was. How does this class stack up - on paper anyway?
Watched the presser and am already getting antsy for some spring football. When is the spring game? Need to get it on the calendar :D
GO GRIZ!!

GrizNationaire said:
Besides Kyles' Twitter do we know for sure the Calhoun twins are in? I don't see them on gogriz

My understanding is they are doing an official signing at 2PM Pacific

BadlandsGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
GrizNationaire said:
Besides Kyles' Twitter do we know for sure the Calhoun twins are in? I don't see them on gogriz

My understanding is they are doing an official signing at 2PM Pacific

ITS BEEN 2 MINUTES>>>WTF IS THE HOLD UP...hahaha

It's now been 45 min........

My guess is most of you do not how to do "time zone math"

I read in another thread you have to have patients..........................

LB Poly has 21 football players that are announcing today, including the #1 CB in the nation on ESPNU. It may take some time.

Back