• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

obvious difference between jmu, ndsu and the rest of the field

kemajic said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Why did he only get it done one time on the main stage?

Must’ve been out of timeouts. Do you think you are?

Wasn’t dependable. Couldn’t get on the field to help his team in the 1994 playoffs.
Would have won that one had he been able to dodge the Boise St cheap shot. Did the Bison have to play a Boise State to win their conference?

Meh Boise State was kind of a mediocre team in the decade prior to moving up. Sure they made the championship game in 1994, but they had back to back losing seasons in the two years preceding that appearance.

2011BisonAlumni said:
kemajic said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Must’ve been out of timeouts. Do you think you are?

Wasn’t dependable. Couldn’t get on the field to help his team in the 1994 playoffs.
Would have won that one had he been able to dodge the Boise St cheap shot. Did the Bison have to play a Boise State to win their conference?

Meh Boise State was kind of a mediocre team in the decade prior to moving up. Sure they made the championship game in 1994, but they had back to back losing seasons in the two years preceding that appearance.

You should use your talent for looking up things online to a better use rather than trolling.

ordigger said:
kemajic said:
ordigger said:
Jensen, Wentz, Stick .... none could touch the great Bill Borchert. Not even combined. None can touch Brian Ah Yats winning percentage either plus he never loss to any FBS schools he played against.
Ah Yat played hurt and had to leave the 9/27/97 Wyoming game which Montana lost 28-13.

But he won in 1996 vs OSU in the game he did play in.
He played in the Wyoming game: 11/30, 103 yards, 0 TDs, 2 ints, 3 sacks. "he never loss to any FBS schools he played against"

ordigger said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
kemajic said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

You should use your talent for looking up things online to a better use rather than trolling.

Meh...it’s pretty common knowledge they are a far superior program in the FBS than they were in the FCS.

Montana had to play them, but for all intensive purposes, they were a middle of the pack Big Sky team. From 1982-1993, they did not win a Big Sky conference championship and placed second only one time in that time span. Quite a few 6-5 type seasons

2011BisonAlumni said:
ordigger said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
kemajic said:

but for all intensive purposes

Midas whale go back to getting band, than.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
ordigger said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
ordigger said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

male-chef-kissing-fingers-picture-id489121500

2011BisonAlumni said:
ordigger said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
kemajic said:

Meh...it’s pretty common knowledge they are a far superior program in the FBS than they were in the FCS.

Montana had to play them, but for all intensive purposes, they were a middle of the pack Big Sky team. From 1982-1993, they did not win a Big Sky conference championship and placed second only one time in that time span. Quite a few 6-5 type seasons

I knew you’d respond.

You wouldn’t know. You never saw them play. Just like you never watched DD...you were what? 2? Maybe 3. Hence your opinion is irrelevant.

ordigger said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
ordigger said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

I knew you’d respond.

You wouldn’t know. You never saw them play. Just like you never watched DD...you were what? 2? Maybe 3. Hence your opinion is irrelevant.

None of this has anything to do with the OP.

The biggest difference between JMU and NDSU and the rest of the field is talent on the offensive and defensive lines and overall physically.

ordigger said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
ordigger said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

I knew you’d respond.

I always laugh when some younger people think that the world began at the time they entered college. No historical knowledge. No perspective.

2011BisonAlumni said:
ordigger said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
ordigger said:

I knew you’d respond.

The biggest difference between JMU and NDSU and the rest of the field is talent on the offensive and defensive lines and overall physically.

I don't agree. There's an element of that for NDSU, but there's also the depth, the quality oftghe prograM, the qb, the running backs, and probably a lot more great players at various positions.

I'm not a believer in JMU, after seen only the one game, and having seen Weber play multiple times.

Plus, it's pretty clear that you don't know much about the actual quality of the lines. Your lack of knowledge and depth in the game of football is pretty clear. You read. Sometimes a suppose ex player tells you something. Pretty shallow knowledge of the game. Plus, sometimes you are just a troll. You saw UM play a few times and then lines are fat and slow. That showed that you don't have a clue. Most UM's d-lineman are the opposite of fast and slow, as are a number of the o-lineman. I'd love to see a footrace between the top 10 UM d-lineman and the d-lineman of any other FCS team.

PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
ordigger said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

I knew you’d respond.

I don't agree. There's an element of that for NDSU, but there's also the depth, the quality oftghe prograM, the qb, the running backs, and probably a lot more great players at various positions.

I'm not a believer in JMU, after seen only the one game, and having seen Weber play multiple times.

Plus, it's pretty clear that you don't know much about the actual quality of the lines. Your lack of knowledge and depth in the game of football is pretty clear. You read. Sometimes a suppose ex player tells you something. Pretty shallow knowledge of the game. Plus, sometimes you are just a troll. You saw UM play a few times and then lines are fat and slow. That showed that you don't have a clue. Most UM's d-lineman are the opposite of fast and slow, as are a number of the o-lineman. I'd love to see a footrace between the top 10 UM d-lineman and the d-lineman of any other FCS team.

I watched UM’s offensive lines get completely manhandled in the brawl of the wild. Defensive line was really weak and offensive line was slow.

I disagree about JMU. They are incredibly good. Their defensive line is excellent, they have playmakers on offense and DiNucci has been one of the best QB’s in the FCS this season.

A team can’t go undefeated in the FCS, while playing in a power conference, and make the championship game and not be good.

PlayerRep said:
ordigger said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
ordigger said:

I knew you’d respond.

I always laugh when some younger people think that the world began at the time they entered college. No historical knowledge. No perspective.

Kind of like Griz fans who think college football began in 1993. For some reason, I never hear about football at UM before that time....probably because the program was extremely mediocre for the first 100 years of existence.

2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
ordigger said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

I knew you’d respond.

Kind of like Griz fans who think college football began in 1993. For some reason, I never hear about football at UM before that time....probably because the program was extremely mediocre for the first 100 years of existence.

i read your posts using my imagination of your voice, which matches the teenage girl's in this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-LArv-sEQU

fer surr fer surr

argh! said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
ordigger said:
I knew you’d respond.

i read your posts using my imagination of your voice, which matches the teenage girl's in this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-LArv-sEQU

fer surr fer surr

That’s incredibly weird

2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
ordigger said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

I knew you’d respond.

I have never noticed any Griz fan thinking football began in 1993. You are showing more of your youthful ignorance again.

2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
ordigger said:
I knew you’d respond.

I watched UM’s offensive lines get completely manhandled in the brawl of the wild. Defensive line was really weak and offensive line was slow.

I disagree about JMU. They are incredibly good. Their defensive line is excellent, they have playmakers on offense and DiNucci has been one of the best QB’s in the FCS this season.

A team can’t go undefeated in the FCS, while playing in a power conference, and make the championship game and not be good.

One game does't make a season. Did you watch UM beat Weber, and watch the lines? Did you watch UM's D give up only 8 first downs and 113 yards to Weber?

I thought you said NDSU and JMU were good mostly because of their lines. I then point out all the other things, and now you are changing your tune.

Back