• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Never to Early 2023 Poll - Griz #9

bigsky33 said:
mthoopsfan said:
As you know, parents are not on the team or in the locker room. A lot of them think their kids are better than they are. A number of them are goofballs.

The tweets were about their kids not being happy and having issues with Hauck. Just saying. In any event, it is not a good look when this stuff is on social media. You appear to know everything is okay. That would be a good thing.

Which parents are you talking about?

mthoopsfan said:
What I'd like to see is a few more doctors on staff to keep the qb healthy. That's more important than any of these other things.

A better offensive line will help too. They gained some valuable experience last year in leaning that it’s important to keep your QB upright and not having to run from a collapsing pocket. You may also attribute it to better route running by the receivers so they get open quicker. Also, maybe not having a QB with toothpicks for legs could help too. I’m just sayin those are all possible things to help our QB stay healthy. Doctors won’t keep him healthy, just help him heal after he’s injured repeatedly.

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:
Which parents are goof balls? Please back-up your post with evidence...names.

Knight's for sure. Various posters have previously confirmed what I said about him. Who else posted the crap that was mentioned?

You said a number of them. Please list alphabetically, so we all know who they are. Thanks in advance.

mthoopsfan said:
bigsky33 said:
The tweets were about their kids not being happy and having issues with Hauck. Just saying. In any event, it is not a good look when this stuff is on social media. You appear to know everything is okay. That would be a good thing.

Cannot remember offhand. I know that their tweets were mentioned in a thread on here. I just remember it was not a good look having this stuff aired on social media.

bigsky33 said:
mthoopsfan said:

Cannot remember offhand. I know that their tweets were mentioned in a thread on here. I just remember it was not a good look having this stuff aired on social media.

As a knobcat fan, you know all about bad looks. Sheesh, things are bad over there in the looks department. Really bad.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

As a knobcat fan, you know all about bad looks. Sheesh, things are bad over there in the looks department. Really bad.

Only for you and a few others on here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Oh, so you don’t think three DUI arrests and continuing to coach is a bad look, and you don’t think a PED bust is a bad look? Got it. The Bobcat way.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

Oh, so you don’t think three DUI arrests and continuing to coach is a bad look, and you don’t think a PED bust is a bad look? Got it. The Bobcat way.

The DUI case is being handled by MSU attorney's. Not aware of the status. Rylan Ortt was penalized for what happened. He missed numerous games as part of his suspension. it was the result of a common over the counter drug that had an NCAA banned substance in it, which there is a very long list. He says he was not aware of it. I do not have any reason to doubt him. I personally don't like what happened but as far as how they were or now being handled, I do not have a problem with it. Like I said, the only people I see making negative comments about it are you and a few others on here.

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

The DUI case is being handled by MSU attorney's. Not aware of the status. Rylan Ortt was penalized for what happened. He missed numerous games as part of his suspension. it was the result of a common over the counter drug that had an NCAA banned substance in it, which there is a very long list. He says he was not aware of it. I do not have any reason to doubt him. I personally don't like what happened but as far as how they were or now being handled, I do not have a problem with it. Like I said, the only people I see making negative comments about it are you and a few others on here.

Horrible look on both fronts. Bozeman is a program riddled with cover-ups and scandals, yet their fans believe all is well. Sad. I feel bad for them.

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Why are you trying to hide these multiple scandals and sweep them under the rug? You should be ashamed, and so should the MSc athletic dept as it has no transparency whatsoever. The cover up is always worse than the crime, and here, the crimes (plural) were despicable.

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:
Why are you trying to hide these multiple scandals and sweep them under the rug? You should be ashamed, and so should the MSc athletic dept as it has no transparency whatsoever. The cover up is always worse than the crime, and here, the crimes (plural) were despicable.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:

MSU admin only cares about lining its pockets, and you can line your pockets more if you try to win at all costs. Have you seen their campus? They clearly don't give a shit about any sort of planning. It looks like it was planned out by the type of person who would buy a shark tank for his living room if he won the lottery.

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

MSU admin only cares about lining its pockets, and you can line your pockets more if you try to win at all costs. Have you seen their campus? They clearly don't give a poop about any sort of planning. It looks like it was planned out by the type of person who would buy a shark tank for his living room if he won the lottery.

Tell us how you really feel. :lol: :lol: :lol: I guess students and prospective students like the campus and the school. The enrollment is increasing nicely and is now double the struggling UM.

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
MSU admin only cares about lining its pockets, and you can line your pockets more if you try to win at all costs. Have you seen their campus? They clearly don't give a poop about any sort of planning. It looks like it was planned out by the type of person who would buy a shark tank for his living room if he won the lottery.

Tell us how you really feel. :lol: :lol: :lol: I guess students and prospective students like the campus and the school. The enrollment is increasing nicely and is now double the struggling UM.

How I really feel is Bozeman is basically a for-profit college and it shows. Anything goes, and it stays out of the paper.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

How I really feel is Bozeman is basically a for-profit college and it shows. Anything goes, and it stays out of the paper.

Losers are always blaming the competition. How many sexual harassment or discrimination law suits is UM facing right now?

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

So MSU, because it is successful in attracting students and increasing enrollment substantially over the last few years means it is for profit? Can you explain that?

Also, keeping a DC, that still may be gone soon, that did a less than mediocre job and most all fans would like to see gone, is win at all costs? How does that work CDA? :lol: :lol: :lol:

bigsky33 said:
Also, keeping a DC, that still may be gone soon, that did a less than mediocre job and most all fans would like to see gone, is win at all costs
Yep. You said it.

And I really couldn’t have said it any better

bigsky33 said:
mthoopsfan said:

It's not a bad look to have a dad posting that his kid deserves more playing. The bad look is on the dad. Anyway, I can see that you are just making up stuff. No one said what you said originally.

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

So MSU, because it is successful in attracting students and increasing enrollment substantially over the last few years means it is for profit? Can you explain that?

Also, keeping a DC, that still may be gone soon, that did a less than mediocre job and most all fans would like to see gone, is win at all costs? How does that work CDA? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cast a wide net, get them signed up, cash the checks.
-The University of Phoenix
-Also Netflix and Hello Fresh

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:
Also, keeping a DC, that still may be gone soon, that did a less than mediocre job and most all fans would like to see gone, is win at all costs
Yep. You said it.

And I really couldn’t have said it any better

:lol: I said that with a question mark? You omitted that when quoting. Keeping a DC like that would not indicate win at all costs. Your comprehension is sorely lacking.

Latest posts

Back