• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Never to Early 2023 Poll - Griz #9

uofmman1122 said:
MTOutsider said:
https://herosports.com/fcs-football-early-favorites-2023-national-title-bzbz/
I think the best thing for this team next year is everyone doubting them.

I agree! Nothing like putting a chip on their shoulder. Keep it up!

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I got bored and ran a quick analysis (proprietary) on the Knobcat schedule for next season, partly because I couldn't believe they were playing Stetson.

Utah Tech: W
@SoDakSt: L
Stetson: W
@Weber: L
PSU: W
Poly: W
@SAC: L
@Idaho: L
NAU: W
EWU: L
UM: L

5-6 (3-5). VI gets an extension and a statue. Book it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: They're not losing to EWU. They go 6-5, 4-4 and look for that last seat at the playoff table.

You could be correct. I think the system viewed EWU as a loss for the Knobs because of how thoroughly the Eags outplayed them last season, but they could eek one out with some help again. Either way, it’ll be a huge step back for them this season with what they’ve lost.

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: They're not losing to EWU. They go 6-5, 4-4 and look for that last seat at the playoff table.

You could be correct. I think the system viewed EWU as a loss for the Knobs because of how thoroughly the Eags outplayed them last season, but they could eek one out with some help again. Either way, it’ll be a huge step back for them this season with what they’ve lost.

Sam Herder, who loves him some Griz football, must have abandoned your system.....https://herosports.com/fcs-football-early-favorites-2023-national-title-bzbz/

Bear Spray said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Sam Herder, who loves him some Griz football, must have abandoned your system.....https://herosports.com/fcs-football-early-favorites-2023-national-title-bzbz/
:lol: :lol: :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
I got bored and ran a quick analysis (proprietary) on the Knobcat schedule for next season, partly because I couldn't believe they were playing Stetson.

@SoDakSt: L
@Weber: L
@SAC: L
@Idaho: L
UM: L

5-6 (3-5). VI gets an extension and a statue. Book it.

Facts!
Stacking Facts like cordwood.
An after school special of The Facts of Life with a special guest.
lyoYZ-1502826607-9403-list_items-facts_clooney.jpg

Actually, there is one non-Factoid—ee—o:
cat/Griz is @UM.

So, the bubby home schedule is:

Worst home schedule since they went 0h-for-eLeVeN
Factomundo.

What game are bubs circling? I know what I got. Only one is new and will be fun. F-word (not fucks)

Do the bubcats get to play their favorite company for one of their OOC games each year? Are they going to play the Lee Wranglers next year?

uofmman1122 said:
MTOutsider said:
https://herosports.com/fcs-football-early-favorites-2023-national-title-bzbz/
I think the best thing for this team next year is everyone doubting them.

Hopefully - we all know believing in them didn't work last season...

What I'd like to see is a few more doctors on staff to keep the qb healthy. That's more important than any of these other things.

Bear Spray said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I've never heard of a Sam Herder. He clearly hasn't performed real research into exactly what the Knobs have lost going into the 2023 season. In 2022, the program had 24.3 Vims. After the season, they were down to 16.73 Vims, and it's dropping. People have suggested that Coach VI has already lost the locker room. Like, physically lost. He can't find it. They have to replace their best defensive player who was basically the brake pads of the unit, and Autozone O'Reilly isn't walking through the door of the end zone Midas any time soon.

CDAGRIZ said:
Bear Spray said:

I've never heard of a Sam Herder. He clearly hasn't performed real research into exactly what the Knobs have lost going into the 2023 season. In 2022, the program had 24.3 Vims. After the season, they were down to 16.73 Vims, and it's dropping. People have suggested that Coach VI has already lost the locker room. Like, physically lost. He can't find it. They have to replace their best defensive player who was basically the brake pads of the unit, and Autozone O'Reilly isn't walking through the door of the end zone Midas any time soon.

It appears the guy who lost the locker room last season is Bobby Hauck. Dissention went public.

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

It appears the guy who lost the locker room last season is Bobby Hauck. Dissention went public.

I didn't hear about any of that. Question marks abound at Bozeman State. They've appeared to decide who the DC will be, but are there enough magical OTC supplements to replace what was lost?

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

I didn't hear about any of that. Question marks abound at Bozeman State. They've appeared to decide who the DC will be, but are there enough magical OTC supplements to replace what was lost?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

He didn't lose the locker room in any respect. I got a text from a parent of a starter recently which said: "[His kid] has very high regard and respect for Bobby and is fired up for winter conditioning and next season."

mthoopsfan said:
bigsky33 said:

He didn't lose the locker room in any respect. I got a text from a parent of a starter recently which said: "[His kid] has very high regard and respect for Bobby and is fired up for winter conditioning and next season."

I was referring to the family members of a couple of players that had negative things to say of Hauck on Twitter a while back. As I said, it appears there is some dissension there. Glad to hear that the parent's kid you know says he is happy.

bigsky33 said:
mthoopsfan said:

I was referring to the family members of a couple of players that had negative things to say of Hauck on Twitter a while back. As I said, it appears there is some dissension there. Glad to hear that the parent's kid you know says he is happy.

As you know, parents are not on the team or in the locker room. A lot of them think their kids are better than they are. A number of them are goofballs.

mthoopsfan said:
bigsky33 said:

As you know, parents are not on the team or in the locker room. A lot of them think their kids are better than they are. A number of them are goofballs.

The tweets were about their kids not being happy and having issues with Hauck. Just saying. In any event, it is not a good look when this stuff is on social media. You appear to know everything is okay. That would be a good thing.

mthoopsfan said:
bigsky33 said:

Which parents are goof balls? Please back-up your post with evidence...names.

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

Which parents are goof balls? Please back-up your post with evidence...names.

Knight's for sure. Various posters have previously confirmed what I said about him. Who else posted the crap that was mentioned?

Latest posts

Back